Ichigo Vs. Darth Vader Vs. Ragna the Bloodedge

Topic started by shenlong on Sept. 9, 2011. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by shenlong (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Power scaled to be even, bloodlusted, on Earth. They can use all their skills, forms and abilities. Who wins?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
So I take it this is Darth Vader from the book?
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
EU Vader takes it.
Ragna barely has feats.
Ichigo is a crybaby loser.
@DemonEyesKyo said:
EU Vader takes it. Ragna barely has feats. Ichigo is a crybaby loser.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought too...
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DemonEyesKyo said:
EU Vader takes it. Ragna barely has feats. Ichigo is a crybaby loser.
Perfect
Post by shenlong (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ichigo: has made craters, broken some rocks, killed demons that can wreck a city atleast on a mini-Godzilla scale 
Darth Vader: chokes people telekinetically, can lift many tons, has a Deathstar 
Ragna: power to fight a beast capable of destroying a planet and alter timelines 

Vader better bring his skills, because he can't Star Trek teleport to his Deathstar, and unless the comics have something cool I missed, he's can't take on Ichigo and Ragna without power scaling.... So based on skill and abilities alone (not power abilities, more like telekinesis, Azure constructs, flying, etc., would you still say the same thing?
@shenlong: You underestimate the power of the force... The power to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of the force. 

2:31
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ichigo. all these comments are childish and not worth my time. have a good day :)
@Sinister_Noob said:
vader. all these comments are childish and not worth my time. have a good day :)
Indeed. I believe Vader would win this.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
then its settled, lock please.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Ichigo, he should be faster than Vader, however if Vader is equal with the speed, he wins in a stomp, Ichigo can't resit the force. And Ragna only destroyed the planet when he lost control of his power and he died too. He needs Rachel's help for a lot of stuff, at the end of BBCS2 he became really strong but nowhere near the level of Vader or Ichigo.

@Kurohige: So, are you saying Vader or Ichigo takes this fight? I'm not sure, though I would say Vader takes it.
@DJSNuva1
I'm in the middle, is speed equal? If so Darth stomps, if not why can't Ichigo speed blitz him? Vader can kill him bia force choke or slamming him all over the place, but other than that I dunno, well lightning too. Basicaly can Vader survive speed blitz? Vader has more raw power but Ichigo is much faster and can kill him in one hit.
@Kurohige said:
@DJSNuva1: I'm in the middle, is speed equal? If so Darth stomps, if not why can't Ichigo speed blitz him? Vader can kill him bia force choke or slamming him all over the place, but other than that I dunno, well lightning too. Basicaly can Vader survive speed blitz? Vader has more raw power but Ichigo is much faster and can kill him in one hit.
Vader is proven to be faster than the eye... Some even say lightning speed, which could be faster than Ichigo. 

"*In SOTME Vader activates his lightsaber and kills an individual "faster that the human eye can follow," along with blocking another blade with a "lightning gesture" There are quotes of him being "lightning fast" and the sort from RODV and the scripts."
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I highly doubt Vader is at lightning speed. Highly. He can be faster than his movie incarnation(which is funny to consider we ignore these showings like the plague for the character in a fight). 

@Kurohige said:

@DJSNuva1: I'm in the middle, is speed equal? If so Darth stomps, if not why can't Ichigo speed blitz him? Vader can kill him bia force choke or slamming him all over the place, but other than that I dunno, well lightning too. Basicaly can Vader survive speed blitz? Vader has more raw power but Ichigo is much faster and can kill him in one hit.

Force choke is one of the weakest force related abilities and slamming Ichigo into walls isn't going to kill him. Don't be silly. Lightsaber would be the only legitimate thing I can think of that Vader can use on him assuming it can touch him.  
Outside Ichigo's destructive output and speed would DEMOLISH Vader.   

How does Vader have more raw power than Ichigo? The Force can't be this over hyped on the boards can it?

Even the most recent stuff has Ichigo release attacks Vader lacks the ability to defend himself from.
@Hellos: The force has more power than you give it credit.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ichigo is hypersonic,is city block to multi city block in destruction,I think he can win this.
Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ichigo may be city level when he's in FTG mode but he's no where near that level at regular or bankai level
@Hellos
Well I simply don't know that much about Vader I only saw the movies, and Ididn't know force shoke was so weak so my bad.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1 said:

@Hellos: The force has more power than you give it credit.

No it's being over hyped to hell if people really think it gives Vader, of all people, more raw power than Ichigo. Especially when I'm hearing how Ichigo would go down to force choke or TKed into walls. The guy can !#$%ing fly, tanks attacks that shatter giant pieces of rock multiple times and can swing his sword to release an energy attack that a Light Saber could not defend against. The best bet that comes to mind would be putting a shield, which I'm sure Vader ever displayed in the EU of being able to do with the force. 

At the end of the day Vader is no Luke or Palpatine with the force, so any nonsense of more raw power comes off as ridiculous.

@All_StarSupes said:

Ichigo may be city level when he's in FTG mode but he's no where near that level at regular or bankai level

He's higher than that in FTG.  
Regardless he doesn't really need to be like Gin carving cities in half to beat Vader.

@Kurohige said:

@Hellos: Well I simply don't know that much about Vader I only saw the movies, and Ididn't know force shoke was so weak so my bad.

It's good for people that have no way to defend themselves, not so much for someone that has ridiculous super human durability and can swing his sword to launch a massive attack at Vader, which I doubt he would dodge. 
I'm not even going to bother getting into Ichigo's Reiatsu possibly really messing up Vader.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel