Ichigo vs Dante

Topic started by Redmonkeyssj4 on Sept. 29, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Redmonkeyssj4 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Dante
Dante

-Fight takes place in los noches

- Win by death, K.O., or BFR

-Ichigo can use Vasto Lorde Form (but cannot control it) it is also his peak in this battle.

This IS DMC dante from the game. I just liked the picture.

Post by Redmonkeyssj4 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sorry I messed up I did this on my phone. Adding op....

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This Anime Dante? if so he dies.

Game Dante I heard he solos HST.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Doesn't DMC3 Dante have an extremely casual mach 32+ feat? He can probably pull it off with difficulty

No idea where soloing the HST came from though

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nocturne Dante solos most of fiction.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Anime Dante gets annihilated.

Post by akronawol17 (489 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Should be DMC 2 dante. He's the most powerful in that one.
Post by Kobra678 (3,108 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Anime Dante gets stomped, he didn't show any of his real power. DMC 3 Dante would be a much better match, but he would still win.

@akronawol17: DMC 2 Dante would probably be overkill.

Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Thread says Dante, Not anime Dante nor Dmc dante. so this means any appearance Dantes been shown in. Its going to come down to Hollow Ichigo Vs Devil Trigger Dante. So Lets talk about Abilities, Dante can summon a DoppleGanger form of himself to battle, Slow Down Time with Quick Silver,Royal guard gives a limited Defense (not that he needs it in devil trigger mode). Dante alone has shown in his regular form to cause as much destruction with a blade as hollow Ichigo has in his first full appearance. Healing: Hollow Ichigo has shown his rapid healing abilities when ever he was was damaged, now though not in the same way Dante has while fighting, his brother has slashed him over and over, impaled him and it didn't stop him, he then caught a sword by letting it go through his hand just to get close to Vergil. Now I just want to clear this up. Ichigo is a human with the powers of a soul reaper , the DNA of a Quincy and hollow. but what is that compared to Dante. Dante isn't human, that much is a fact. He is in Fact a legitimate Demon And Angel, not a soul reaper, hollow or Quincy, though some Quincies may seem angel like, this is just for show. What is a Soulreaper/Shinigami? they are the personification of death meaning they represent Death. this doesnt make them death. as for hollows, well idk how to get into them but my point is Having a actual demon and angel on the field which Dante and his brother are both makes this a stomp.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So we can use any version? Then nocturne dante stomps due to his ablitie to hurt mutiversal beings.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Anime dante gets owned, the new speed scaling puts ichigo at MHS Mach 98, I'm sure he can pull it off Lel :lbj Nocturne dante rapes tho lel

@P3IN said:

Anime dante gets owned, the new speed scaling puts ichigo at MHS Mach 98, I'm sure he can pull it off Lel :lbj Nocturne dante rapes tho lel

The mach 98 can only be applied to Dangai Ichigo. This is H2 Ichigo btw, so he's still stuck to mach 23+.

DMC3 Dante has an extremely casual mach 32+ feat

@salbing: Dante is NOT an angel in any way, unless you include the DMC bullshit. He is half human and half demon. TBH Dante really doesn't even need his devil trigger to win. Quicksilver and Trickster would be enough to finish this. If Royal Guard is allowed then he can go Dreadnaught armor and be pretty much immune to anything that Ichigo does.

Does Ichigo have the durability to tank a shot from Eboy & Ivory to the face?

Better yet, is Ichigo anywhere near universal?

If not Nocturne Dante steps on Ichigo.

SMT is non canon btw. Its like using filler Kenpachi or Hell Chapter Ichigo

@Kobra678 said:

Yeah he does. Infact he tanked a city buster and crushed it with his bare hands.

Btw I'm giving it to Dante especially because of somewhat superior speed, time stop, dimension cutting Yamato and a few other haxes.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Many people argued that h2 ichigo and r2 ulquiorra should get the Mach 98 scaling tho
Many people argued that h2 ichigo and r2 ulquiorra should get the Mach 98 scaling tho

@supernova7005 said:

@Kobra678 said:

Yeah he does. Infact he tanked a city buster and crushed it with his bare hands.

Btw I'm giving it to Dante especially because of somewhat superior speed, time stop, dimension cutting Yamato and a few other haxes.

..I know I haven't seen Bleach in a while, but I didn't think Ichigo can stop a city buster with his bare hands. Can you show me a scan?

Which Dante are we using?

I vote Nocturne Dante just for giggles.

@CerusSerenade: How many times do you have to repeat that lol

Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@Kobra678 said:

Actually Its still the same character its based off when he was inside the demon world after DMC 2

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel