ichigo full vizard vs the captains

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Acer said:

" Yamamoto solos "

well, anyone can solo, technically, but that doesnt mean they would win.   Yamamoto would be the toughest, for sure. but ichogos power and speed is far greater than that of half the captains combined. "
ahahaha true, running like a madman to the enemy alone can be called solo,  ichigo has beaten ulqiorra right without any real trouble after transfroming into hollow form, so yeah he has a chance we never see yamamoto bankai though "
No, we've got to see it. I'd never forgive Kubo if he didn't show us what all the captains bankais look like
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
lol, true he keeps showing us new stuff but we haven't see shitload of bankai yet, but i am guessing kenpachi will at least have a shikai
@cfatalis said:
" lol, true he keeps showing us new stuff but we haven't see shitload of bankai yet, but i am guessing kenpachi will at least have a shikai "
I thought the sword he uses was his Shikai... but I guess that cant be since he doesnt know its name. 
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" lol, true he keeps showing us new stuff but we haven't see shitload of bankai yet, but i am guessing kenpachi will at least have a shikai "
I thought the sword he uses was his Shikai... but I guess that cant be since he doesnt know its name.  "
it does have a unique form and all, but he doesn't have the name or the release command, kenpachi shikai can be quite silly though, what if it was kido based ? .
but yeah i thought ichigo will still win this, he rips ulqiorra like he was nothing, and the captains is having trouble with the espada
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Okay, as of the discovery of new evidence, I feel compelled to change my previous answer - this battle leans more in favor of Visored Ichigo.
Spoilers start here, so anyone who wants to retain their sanity should stop reading here.
As of Episode 233, we actually see Ichigo go into his full Visored form and use it in actual combat for the first time. And with it, he gains one really cheap trait - "instantaneous healing". He got slashed repeatedly by Zangetsu and Muramasa in a heated battle in Seireitei, and more than three times the wounds instantly disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Now I'm led to believe that if he has instantaneous healing in this form, he would also be immune to the paralysis agent in Captain Kurotsuchi's zanpakuto, Ashigiri Jizou... and if that's true, then he's unstoppable. Evidence suggests that even if Kenpachi cut into him with his blade, it would heal immediately.
well if we look at the manga he is shown this healing only once when he fainted against uliqiorra, but yes he survived a hole in the chest, after going back to human, so yes full vizard just make ichigo almost unbeatable, (we haven't see the captain full power yet)
@Gregorius said:
" Okay, as of the discovery of new evidence, I feel compelled to change my previous answer - this battle leans more in favor of Visored Ichigo.
Spoilers start here, so anyone who wants to retain their sanity should stop reading here.
As of Episode 233, we actually see Ichigo go into his full Visored form and use it in actual combat for the first time. And with it, he gains one really cheap trait - "instantaneous healing". He got slashed repeatedly by Zangetsu and Muramasa in a heated battle in Seireitei, and more than three times the wounds instantly disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Now I'm led to believe that if he has instantaneous healing in this form, he would also be immune to the paralysis agent in Captain Kurotsuchi's zanpakuto, Ashigiri Jizou... and if that's true, then he's unstoppable. Evidence suggests that even if Kenpachi cut into him with his blade, it would heal immediately.
I disagree. The only reason Muramasa was able to save his ass from getting annihlated is because he prevented the captains (and lieutenants) from using their powers. I have full faith that all the captains would certainly be able to put Ichigo down, even if it wasn't by killing him. Not to mention Soi Fon's shikai
soifon shikai kinda feels like a deus ex machina now : if it can be held, and can be killed, soifon can kill it she just need to make two very quick stab
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
the point of this thread was, are the captains (who have great abilities) able to even catch ichigo during this fight. just normal bankai, ichigo went faster than all the captains, then imagine a vizard, then take that one step further, able to cut ulliquirra's arm off with a simple swing. do you get it?
@Sinister_Noob: but thing is, this is not one on one, the captains can make up a strategy to trap ichigo, teamwork is a key on this. if they can't work together, ichigo will just pick them up one by one
true, but what can they do. i honestly think full vizard ichigo can rival the flash's speed, above that, he's hella strong.
yes, in this fight teamwork is a big big key if the captain want  a chance at this, unless that happen ichigo will kick everyone ass
well, any idea on how they could win.

cuz this is how i see it...*clears throat* all cpatains say bank...they dont finish cuz ichigo fucking kills them! HAHA
unless al captain starts on bankai, or by the time they say their phrase it will be like prayer to ichigo, captains says BANK....... ichigo fire huge ass cero at them and then rip ukitake so he cannot absorb return it
Plenty of them would be fast enough to avoid them (not all, mind you), and i'm not sure even at his level if he could be genryusai in a one on one fight. not to mention soi fons sting. 
true now that i think of it he doesn't have that kind of "shaterring" speed that people use to take on group of people, hmm we haven't seen gen's bankai so it's not decided, soifon not really i am sure he can beat soifon
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
the Captains
Post by Uchiha_Sosuke (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
The captains.

A few of them could take Ichigo by themselves.
i dont think everyone is on the same page. we are talking not vizard ichigo, but the when he becomes a vizard with horns and like 100X greater abilities
@Sinister_Noob: you should add, the vizard ichigo which rips ulqiorra appart, i think we have to think a new name for that ichigo
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel