ichigo full vizard vs the captains

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

VS

not including Aizen obviously.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Captains FTW. Ichigo gets death by being overwhelmed
what about ichigos powers
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

to be fair ichigo would suck donkey b4lls without his hollow and 12 against one isnt fair period LOL
@FLCL1 said:
" to be fair ichigo would suck donkey b4lls without his hollow and 12 against one isnt fair period LOL "
unless ichigo is strong enough.
he has the full vizard form, not him in control.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I think even at full hollow, him against 10 captains would be murder. Off the top of my head: 
1. Kuchiki uses 6 prisms of light to hold him, if only momentarily 
2. Soi Fon uses Suzumebachi in the same spot twice, and he's done.  
 or 
Captain General / Kyoraku / Ukitake show off their Bankai. I dont know that anything could beat what those three are hiding. 
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
10 captains win here they may lose one or two of their number but after that its over for him, this is the ten captains working with each other, it's a little over kill.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Actually, if you consider all the Captains' abilities, a true Visored Ichigo might actually stand a chance. Not a big one, but a chance is a chance, eh?

- Captain Commander Yamamoto's zanpakuto is strictly elemental; the best he could do is trap Ichigo in a seemingly inescapable sphere of hellfire - but this means no one can also get in to disrupt him from charging a Cero blast and blasting whatever may be in front of him. Then again, the most decisive battle footage we've seen is of him taking down the "Quimera Allon" with two - yes, two - swings of his sword. But then again, Allon was created by the arms of three of the weaker Arrancar, and as you can recall Ichigo has beaten Grimmjow (the 6th Espada) and fought Ulquiorra (the 4th Espada) to a standstill. In comparison, Ichigo should have equal (if not greater) strength than Allon... and possibly Yamamoto at that.
- Soi Fon - before I explain why she can't kill Ichigo, let me jump to Byakuya Kuchiki, who was easily beaten by Ichigo in a contest of agility even with Senbonzakura Kageyoshi activated... if Ichigo in his mere Bankai form can outrun one million miniature blades controlled by a disciple of the "Goddess of Flash" Yoruichi Shihouin, what chance does Soi Fon have with Suzumebachi?
- Captain Unohana is a healer, not a fighter. Next.
- Shunshi Kyouraku - this one is interesting because no one really knows the extent of his zanpakuto's abilities, but at one point Yamamoto goes on to say that both Kyouraku and Joshirou Utitake possess "greater powers on the battlefield than any younger generation or old". So that is to say that either of these Captain-class warriors may stand a chance, even against a Visored Ichigo... however, with nothing proven, we'd have to settle for "will-never-know".
- Sajin Komamura has Kokujou Tengen Myou-Ou working in his favor, but the downside to having a lumbering suit of armor do your dirty work is that it's slow as molasses in a Canadian winter... which is slow as hell, let me tell you from first-hand knowledge.
- Toushirou Hitsugaya might actually have this one, considering he can use the moisture in the atmosphere to create enough ice to freeze someone solid in a pillar the size of the Empire State Building. If he uses his abilities with Hyourinmaru, the acclaimed "strongest ice-type zanpakuto" with his boy genius status, he might actually be able to pull it off... with a bit of help from--
- Zaraki Kenpachi! This guy is not my favorite character for nothing - he can kick ass with the best of them without even knowing his sword's name. If it's not dead, he cuts it; repeat ad infinitum. If it's still not dead, use two hands... as much as he hates kendo, it severely amps up the power of Zaraki's swings, and if and when that eyepatch comes off, it's going to be armageddon... Soul Society style.
- Finally, there's Mayuri Kurotsuchi, the walking Swiss Army knife... he has so many tricks up his sleeve that he could easily trick Ichigo into close-quarters combat - and if that happens and Mayuri gets in one good hit with Ashigiri Jizou, it's all over. Ichigo is paralyzed and cannot move; the Captains are free to hack-'n'-slash as they please.

With Visored Ichigo's unpredictability, though, I'm throwing this to a "will-never-know" outcome. It's all up to Lady Luck in this one... will someone get in that lucky shot that hinders Ichigo beyond repair, or will Ichigo go berserk and kill everything and everyone in sight without remorse? You're asking the wrong guy. Separately, Visored Ichigo can take them all without breaking a sweat... together, the Captains should be able to push Ichigo into a corner... but who can honestly say?!
think about this, ichigo (bankai) was faster than all the captains. 
grimmjow was atlast 3X faster. Aizen was more than 10X faster for sure
ichigo (vizard) was going just above grimmjows'  released form.
Ulquiorra was always faster than grimmjow, and by releasing his second form, he was ripping ichogos mask off time after time. 
ichogo full vizard was able to go fast enough, Ulquiorra couldnt even stop ichigo from cutting his arm off so easily.
i say the only competition would be Kenpachi. everyone else dies from ichigo's insane speed and strength before they can release.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Where are you getting those numbers from? lol
@Sonata said:
"Where are you getting those numbers from? lol "

They get their numbers from educated guesses... AKA speculation.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ah I see typicalXD
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Gregorius said:
" Actually, if you consider all the Captains' abilities, a true Visored Ichigo might actually stand a chance. Not a big one, but a chance is a chance, eh?

- Captain Commander Yamamoto's zanpakuto is strictly elemental; the best he could do is trap Ichigo in a seemingly inescapable sphere of hellfire - but this means no one can also get in to disrupt him from charging a Cero blast and blasting whatever may be in front of him. Then again, the most decisive battle footage we've seen is of him taking down the "Quimera Allon" with two - yes, two - swings of his sword. But then again, Allon was created by the arms of three of the weaker Arrancar, and as you can recall Ichigo has beaten Grimmjow (the 6th Espada) and fought Ulquiorra (the 4th Espada) to a standstill. In comparison, Ichigo should have equal (if not greater) strength than Allon... and possibly Yamamoto at that.
- Soi Fon - before I explain why she can't kill Ichigo, let me jump to Byakuya Kuchiki, who was easily beaten by Ichigo in a contest of agility even with Senbonzakura Kageyoshi activated... if Ichigo in his mere Bankai form can outrun one million miniature blades controlled by a disciple of the "Goddess of Flash" Yoruichi Shihouin, what chance does Soi Fon have with Suzumebachi?
- Captain Unohana is a healer, not a fighter. Next.
- Shunshi Kyouraku - this one is interesting because no one really knows the extent of his zanpakuto's abilities, but at one point Yamamoto goes on to say that both Kyouraku and Joshirou Utitake possess "greater powers on the battlefield than any younger generation or old". So that is to say that either of these Captain-class warriors may stand a chance, even against a Visored Ichigo... however, with nothing proven, we'd have to settle for "will-never-know".
- Sajin Komamura has Kokujou Tengen Myou-Ou working in his favor, but the downside to having a lumbering suit of armor do your dirty work is that it's slow as molasses in a Canadian winter... which is slow as hell, let me tell you from first-hand knowledge.
- Toushirou Hitsugaya might actually have this one, considering he can use the moisture in the atmosphere to create enough ice to freeze someone solid in a pillar the size of the Empire State Building. If he uses his abilities with Hyourinmaru, the acclaimed "strongest ice-type zanpakuto" with his boy genius status, he might actually be able to pull it off... with a bit of help from--
- Zaraki Kenpachi! This guy is not my favorite character for nothing - he can kick ass with the best of them without even knowing his sword's name. If it's not dead, he cuts it; repeat ad infinitum. If it's still not dead, use two hands... as much as he hates kendo, it severely amps up the power of Zaraki's swings, and if and when that eyepatch comes off, it's going to be armageddon... Soul Society style.
- Finally, there's Mayuri Kurotsuchi, the walking Swiss Army knife... he has so many tricks up his sleeve that he could easily trick Ichigo into close-quarters combat - and if that happens and Mayuri gets in one good hit with Ashigiri Jizou, it's all over. Ichigo is paralyzed and cannot move; the Captains are free to hack-'n'-slash as they please.  With Visored Ichigo's unpredictability, though, I'm throwing this to a "will-never-know" outcome. It's all up to Lady Luck in this one... will someone get in that lucky shot that hinders Ichigo beyond repair, or will Ichigo go berserk and kill everything and everyone in sight without remorse? You're asking the wrong guy. Separately, Visored Ichigo can take them all without breaking a sweat... together, the Captains should be able to push Ichigo into a corner... but who can honestly say?! "
Good in depth analysis, and I agree that Ichigo could probably take most any captain in a one on one fight, but remember that he is going against all of them at once. Can he avoid Senbonzakura while taking on 9 other captains? I'm thinking very unlikely. Then again, we don't know the full extent of the powers of either side in this fight. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
"think about this, ichigo (bankai) was faster than all the captains.  grimmjow was atlast 3X faster. Aizen was more than 10X faster for sure ichigo (vizard) was going just above grimmjows'  released form. Ulquiorra was always faster than grimmjow, and by releasing his second form, he was ripping ichogos mask off time after time.  ichogo full vizard was able to go fast enough, Ulquiorra couldnt even stop ichigo from cutting his arm off so easily. i say the only competition would be Kenpachi. everyone else dies from ichigo's insane speed and strength before they can release. "

dude RUKIA stoped grimmjaw(for a second to save ichigo) and she sucks lol
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"think about this, ichigo (bankai) was faster than all the captains.  grimmjow was atlast 3X faster. Aizen was more than 10X faster for sure ichigo (vizard) was going just above grimmjows'  released form. Ulquiorra was always faster than grimmjow, and by releasing his second form, he was ripping ichogos mask off time after time.  ichogo full vizard was able to go fast enough, Ulquiorra couldnt even stop ichigo from cutting his arm off so easily. i say the only competition would be Kenpachi. everyone else dies from ichigo's insane speed and strength before they can release. "
dude RUKIA stoped grimmjaw(for a second to save ichigo) and she sucks lol "
no she didnt, grimmjow? are you sure dude, i remember her getting a hand in her stomach, and grimmjow even said he was giving time for ichigo to go bankai
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
no she didnt, grimmjow? are you sure dude, i remember her getting a hand in her stomach, and grimmjow even said he was giving time for ichigo to go bankai "

Wow, Sinister just gave a logical arguement. This must be put up on my calender.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
no she didnt, grimmjow? are you sure dude, i remember her getting a hand in her stomach, and grimmjow even said he was giving time for ichigo to go bankai "
Wow, Sinister just gave a logical arguement. This must be put up on my calender. "
nuva said i gave a logical argument, i better put this on MY calender.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yamamoto solos
@Acer said:

" Yamamoto solos "

well, anyone can solo, technically, but that doesnt mean they would win. 
 Yamamoto would be the toughest, for sure. but ichogos power and speed is far greater than that of half the captains combined.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Acer said:

" Yamamoto solos "

well, anyone can solo, technically, but that doesnt mean they would win.   Yamamoto would be the toughest, for sure. but ichogos power and speed is far greater than that of half the captains combined. "
ahahaha true, running like a madman to the enemy alone can be called solo,  ichigo has beaten ulqiorra right without any real trouble after transfroming into hollow form, so yeah he has a chance we never see yamamoto bankai though
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel