Ichigo (full hollow) vs Trunks (SS1)

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"Icchigo "
Surely Ichigo is too weak and slow to match Trunks' feats and power. "
prove it.
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Trunks sliced freeza like sushi then killed her father all with out a scratch on him, and he lifted freezas death ball like nothing. heres some vids to back everyone thats siding with trunks. 

Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"Icchigo "
Surely Ichigo is too weak and slow to match Trunks' feats and power. "
prove it. "

Freiza is a planet buster and could not even harm trunks. Not even his clothes. 

His finishing move did nothing. 

I doubt Ichigo is faster than lightning, which at it's fastest is half the speed of light. Kid Goku was in Dragonball. Nuff said.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ichigo loses like the pussy he is

Ichigo Slices him in half.

trunks is a pussy.

@Auron said:
"

Ichigo Slices him in half.

trunks is a pussy.

"

wrong. 

almost any dbz character is to much for ichigo 

but yes trunks is a lame
fanboys make me laugh.

i hope your not refering to me
@Auron said:
" fanboys make me laugh. "
Post by FMA (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

<_< Auron your underestimating trunks powers, trunks sliced frieza up into peices with out even breaking a sweat and killed friezas father as well as blew up their ship all with out breaking a sweat and plus he also lifted up friezas "death ball" with on hand that was said was more powerful then the one he used on the saiyan planet. if you really think ichigos gonna win well get some harder evidence then "he could slice trunks into" cause that means nothing. 

bleach fan boys <_<
Ichigo would slice through frieza also lol
Post by FMA (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

<_< bleach fanboy =w=  

frieza could kill ichigo when shes in he's in his first form xD
@FMA said:
" <_< bleach fanboy =w=   frieza could kill ichigo when shes in he's in his first form xD "

woah what?

I'm not a bleach fanboy lol 

^^^ what kind of language are you speaking?

Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@FMA said:

<_< bleach fanboy =w=  

frieza could kill ichigo when shes in he's in his first form xD

he means frieza could kill ichigo in his first form. 

but this isn't about frieza and his powers aren't the topic right now. 

trunks and ichigo are and know for a fact that trunks can  kill ichigo with breaking a sweat.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This is simply ridiculous. Trunks has far too much power for Ichigo to possibly handle, Trunks possessed the physical strength to stop and lift Mecha Frieza's Death Ball with but a single arm showing no visible effort whatsoever. Secondly Vegeta during his first arrival on Earth prior to the Namek Saga he stated that he possessed the sufficient power in his Galick Gun to destroy the entire planet Earth possibly implying that he has destroyed several other planets with the energy blast in the past. Frieza in his first default form possessed enough power to destroy Planet Vegeta with his Death Ball by disintegrating its core, considering how dramatically Frieza's power multiplies with every transformation one can consider how much power Frieza possesses in his final form and later on because of the mechanical enhancements given to him by Kind Cold's scientists Mecha Frieza is more powerful than his regular final form. Super Saiyan Trunks easily overpowered the combined forces of King Cold and Mecha Frieza without showing any effort. 

The amount of power Super Saiyan Trunks possesses is sufficient to destroy the entire planet and secondly there is not only the issue of power but there is also durability and speed. Super Saiyan Trunks withstood hits from very powerful villains: Android 17, Android 18, Perfect Cell and also withstood powerful attacks by Vegeta during their long training session in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Super Saiyan Trunks effortlessly stopped a sword swing from King Cold using a single arm to stop the attack while King Cold showed visible struggle. This is far too much power for Ichigo to handle, the amount of power Super Saiyan Trunks can radiate and project should be more than enough to completely vaporize Ichigo considering that he possesses enough power to destroy an entire planet without expending himself. 

ND
@Newdeath:
we know -_-
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: we just need to see who made the battle
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
o_o this is not a battle it's a massacre,
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: we just need to see who made the battle "

i think that dude called me a fanboy??
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1: I'm not so sure if he did but I do recall him saying you are a terrible debater. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel