Ichigo (FP), Current Naruto, Current Luffy Vs Goku (Saiyan Saga)

Topic started by comicfanforever on Feb. 16, 2010. Last post by Fantasma 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ichigo (Full Power), Current Naruto, Current Luffy Vs Goku (Saiyan Saga)    
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

goku
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ssjsuperman said:
"goku "

Against these 3??? Okay...
Post by taichokage (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman said:
" goku "
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think that goku would win this for the following reasons: 
 
In the saiyan saga goku had planet busting energy, was faster than sound, knew various techniques such as solar flare, and is in my opinion more skilled than all 3 fighters combined.
Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10
None of them could hurt goku so yeah goku wins.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
This wouldnt be an easy victory for Goku.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@JThree47693:
Agreed remember he is only ssj1 and we have madara uchiha,kizaru,whitbeard and aoikiji on the same team I think barragan, aoikiji and Kizaru(Of course) can solo honesly goku has never been hit at light speed and has no haki.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Mokujin said:
" @JThree47693: Agreed remember he is only ssj1 and we have madara uchiha,kizaru,whitbeard and aoikiji on the same team I think barragan, aoikiji and Kizaru(Of course) can solo honesly goku has never been hit at light speed and has no haki. "
Ummm........There is only Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy fighting Goku.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@JThree47693 said:
" @Mokujin said:
" @JThree47693: Agreed remember he is only ssj1 and we have madara uchiha,kizaru,whitbeard and aoikiji on the same team I think barragan, aoikiji and Kizaru(Of course) can solo honesly goku has never been hit at light speed and has no haki. "
Ummm........There is only Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy fighting Goku. "

Whoops I'm thinking of another thread I was thinking bleach,naruto one oiece vs goku with that said goku can pll of a win.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku stomps. The End.
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

lol Goku as a child would give these guys a hard time.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Red Ribbon Arc Goku before he fought Tao Pai Pai vs Luffy/Ichigo/Naruto would have been a better fight.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ichigo, Naruto, and Luffy for the win.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yeah, give a reason because Goku flat out overpowers all of them put together with both arms and legs broken.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ReiKai said:
"Yeah, give a reason because Goku flat out overpowers all of them put together with both arms and legs broken. "

Let see Ichigo Full Hollow, Naruto Nine tails/Sage mode, and Luffy 2 Gear.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Utterly meaningless statement. None of them are even on Roshi's level who Moonbusts.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ReiKai:
Getting hit by Ichigo's cero and Naruto's Nine Tails blast will be moonbusts level.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Complete and utter bullshit. You have nothing to back up such a completely ridiculous statement. Bleach chars are multi-block busters at best right now and Jinchuuriki Naruto is at best a mountain-buster. All of them combined doesn't come anything close to moonbusting. Arguments have been done before. King Piccolo kills Whitebeard who is in the top-tier of One Piece, and pretty much everyone stomps Naruto and Bleach. Bleach is Dragonball-lite and OP is retarded Dragonball as done on weed. Goku as of 23rd Budokai would still kill all these guys. Saiyan Saga is rapestomp. Raditz is a stomp. Nevermind Nappa who's a freakin continent buster.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ReiKai:
OK YOUR GOD GOKU WINS. But I still think they will win   
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel