hulk vs wolverine

Topic started by lordhaseo on April 30, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
the bolth can regenerate so do the math!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hulk his strength increases as his anger goes up
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
uhhh shouldnt this battle be on Comic Vine??
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Not really seeing as they have Anime/manga battles on their site.
Yeah thats true:)

Anyway Hulk Wins
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
eh why ask, go play Marvel Super Heroes and find out yourself. That said, Wolverine win hand down with his cheap ass infinite combo.

Oh Yeah!
Oh Yeah!

Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nerx said:
"
Oh Yeah!
Oh Yeah!
"

ok problom solved
Well you can argue...
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
lordhaseo said:
"Nerx said:
"
Oh Yeah!
Oh Yeah!
"
ok problom solved"
Your missing the part where Wolverine re attaches himself...Yes it happend in that story arch, crawls all the way back to his legs and heals them back on GREAT WRITTING MARVEL. Hulk still wins lol,
Nerx said:
"Well you can argue..."
What could you say after seeing that LOL
It could be a "Who's a hotter guy battle" instead of a Deathmatch
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't think the Hulk has the same sort of healing abilities as Wolverine. It's more like enhanced healing right? Because if that's the case then Wolverine could just slice the Hulk to bits. Those claws cut through anything.
Newten said:
"I don't think the Hulk has the same sort of healing abilities as Wolverine. It's more like enhanced healing right? Because if that's the case then Wolverine could just slice the Hulk to bits. Those claws cut through anything."
The Hulk has a great healing factor, hes been though way more punishment than Wolverine can dish out.
Sonata said:
"Newten said:
"I don't think the Hulk has the same sort of healing abilities as Wolverine. It's more like enhanced healing right? Because if that's the case then Wolverine could just slice the Hulk to bits. Those claws cut through anything."
The Hulk has a great healing factor, hes been though way more punishment than Wolverine can dish out."
Yeah but can he stick himself back together like Wolverine can? I can't see that happening.
Newten said:
"Sonata said:
"Newten said:
The Hulk has a great healing factor, hes been though way more punishment than Wolverine can dish out."
Yeah but can he stick himself back together like Wolverine can? I can't see that happening."
No one has ever ripped the Hulk in Half before, but there is evidence that he could survive something like that.
Alright then, how about if Wolverine jams his claws through the Hulks brain? I'm fairly sure that would kill him.
LOL Wolverine has tried something like that aganist him before didnt really work just Made Hulk more PO'ed
Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From what I've heard about Hulk, his abilities have made him powerful enough to take on powerful entities of the Marvel Universe like Thor, Juggernaut, and even Onslaught. And considering Hulk gets more stronger the more you anger him, I can't see Wolverine surviving this since Wolvy can be just as prone as the Hulk in getting provoked into battle and that would be the man's downfall against a brute like the Hulk.
Post by Sleuth (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hulk would do the same thing he did to Wolverine in World War Hulk.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31238/611890-world_war_hulk___x_men_002_019_super.jpg
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel