Hulk VS Perfect cell (BUFF FORM)

Topic started by SuperperfectCell on March 7, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can anyone that not carries whelmed in his user name tell me, how a nuclear reaction is created? is for the thread

Post by Sooo_Whelmed (94 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Can someone in this thread who doesn't think silver surfer is a multi universal buster tell me what nuclear explosions have anything to do with this thread?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Cell is a casual planet-buster, any attempt to deny that is idiocy. Powerscaling from Freiza, this level of power should be clear. In the fight at the cell games itself, Goku's blast was stated to have been powerful enough to destroy the planet had he been aiming at it. Cell was far superior to Goku, surviving the blast and outclassing him; planet-busting really shouldn't be a big deal for him.

Feel free to point out an instance where Cell was casually tossing planet busters left and right; rather then relying completely on power scaling / trying to play off what I said as off idiocy. Because I'm not denying Cell is capable of destroying a planet, I'm just saying he never did anything like what your saying he will do here. It is cool that Goku's Kamehameha was 'stated' to be able to destroy the planet, the problem is he wasn't spamming it into the planet and said attack easily cleaved right through Cell.

Z Fighters regularly pull their ki blasts, it's why the characters !@#$ bricks when an actual planet buster comes into play, since most of them can't survive it.

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sentry and Thor aren't speedsters...that's a new one it's also an outright lie but considering I'm debating against a mental patient I suppose I should expect that.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
...Thor and Sentry are both FTL'ers. That's Common Knowledge.

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: flagged

@ReiKai said:

...Thor and Sentry are both FTL'ers. That's Common Knowledge.

and this

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sentry and Thor aren't speedsters...that's a new one it's also an outright lie but considering I'm debating against a mental patient I suppose I should expect that.

LOL!

Post by Raditz1 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Hasn't The Hulk once ripped the world in half?

Still Cell.

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Which version of Hulk?
If this is Red Hulk or cosmic Hulk then Cell has no chance to win.
If it's the regular Green Scar then I guess Cell can wear him out with repeated energy blasts from distance.

@Raditz1: no

@willyvereb: it doesnt matter which version it is..ceel stomps. Cosmic hulk isn't even a hulk..its a robot...and it got owned by doctor doom

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Sooo_Whelmed: Except that Red Hulk can absorb energy to get even stronger. He did it to beat Thor.
Cell's energy blasts would be just feeding an endless mouth.

@willyvereb: except no he cant because he had that power removed because it was killing him. And rulk can only absorb cosmic energy and gamma radiation. And if the op wanted this to be red hulk he would have said redhulk.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Cell takes this with some trouble although.

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

so why is Whelmed still here? he's been caught trolling and wanking dbz by half the forum

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: flagged and

cell stomps

Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cell has a greater variety of techniques, skills and abilities that the Hulk. Cell still has a most huge reaction rate than the Hulk and he has a massive manipulation of Ki energy and capable of destroying multi-planets and destruction of short range. Cell wins this fight, because of his destructive capabilities of energy, Ki manipulation and his incredible speed over the Hulk.

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Remember people lets try to not make this a flamewar, we have enough of those already dont we?

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SuperperfectCell:Right, however if you read the posts, you'll notice that all the flamewar is fault of a troll

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Asune: Are the mods on holiday or something?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@comicfanforever said:

Cell has a greater variety of techniques, skills and abilities that the Hulk. Cell still has a most huge reaction rate than the Hulk and he has a massive manipulation of Ki energy and capable of destroying multi-planets and destruction of short range. Cell wins this fight, because of his destructive capabilities of energy, Ki manipulation and his incredible speed over the Hulk.

Never did anything close to that. And people mentioning he wins based off energy manipulation when Cell didn't even fight remotely like that sound silly.

Speed doesn't matter much since he won't be able to hurt the Hulk with his fists.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel