Hulk VS Perfect cell (BUFF FORM)

Topic started by SuperperfectCell on March 7, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Everyone knows Hulk dies easy right ?

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@shonen: Maybe, but not at Cell's hands

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Levance said:

Well we can agree to disagree. Cell wins easy in my opinion.

@shonen: In this case I'm following the feats, and until know I can't see any possible way for cell to win. Well, you can expose your ideas, but try to be respectful not like the troll that was recently here

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It wasn't a lump. That was a bad Fan Translation. They explained it before that Cell regenerated from his Nucleus. Essentially one Cell survived that possessed the genetic sum of data of his Perfect form and the Nearth Death enacted the Saiyan Trait allowing his power to increase once he had completely regenerated himself. To kill Cell you have to destroy his Nucleus. People may think it's a contradiction, but how often do we have the Artist draw a Single Cell in a frame for us to see? in the shot where Goku blasted him, Cell could very well have moved it from his head to his lower body the instant before he was blasted. Or it could have simply survived the blast and integrated with the rest of his body. Those possibilities do exist.

They don't when the Hulk's involved. His Thunderclaps can break down atoms at high enough levels, so a strong enough TC would kill Cell.

@ReiKai:Still, is not from any cell, but an specific one isn't it?

Yeah I also felt a bit strange the lump word

Post by soo_whelmed (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@ReiKai: Hulks thunderclaps can destroy atoms? Yup just like you claim Hulk is FTL and or has FTL reactin speed right? You know you're claims get more ridiculous every time you post.

I cant tell if you're trolling or just cant comprehend the difference between the truth...and the lies you keep telling.. Cell stomps, i'm sorry you have a hard time dealing with that.

@shonen said:

@Levance said:

Well we can agree to disagree. Cell wins easy in my opinion.

Anyone with a brain can see that cell wins.

@Levance said:

@shonen: In this case I'm following the feats, and until know I can't see any possible way for cell to win. Well, you can expose your ideas, but try to be respectful not like the troll that was recently here

Like i said....anyone with a brain. It's hard to be respectful when people like you know nothing about comics always try and comment on them and then have the nereve and tell someone else they're wrong. What feats? What feats are you following that makes you think Hulk wins =/ Are you even paying attention to what cell is capable of? You just have some dude talking about Hulk is faster than light and lying about destroying atoms. If you actually believe thats true..then already your opinion is null and void.

1. Cell has shields that can withstand energy attacks from a planet buster

2. Cell can regenerate from a cell, and cant be killed by punches or even being blown up into a million pieces and only comes back stronger.

3. Cell has telekinesis and can just hold hulk in the air and laugh. Or Use his tail to absorb hulks life force becoming even stronger

4. Cell is too fast to ever be hit by hulk

5. Cell can fly

6. Cell has planet busters

7.Cell has attacks that can obliterate people who can stand up against planets exploding.

Explain to me what hulk is going to do, in a clear rational manner. Why am i even wasting my time with a person who thinks silver surfer is a multi universal buster =/

Cell stomps If you dont like it..if anyone else doesnt like it..too bad

@soo_whelmed:Damn boy, I think that I had explained twice that SS has a multiversal move of range, but he is not buster

@Levance: do you know what multiversal threat means? It means that a person is capable of destroying several universes. SS can not destoy a universe, he cant destroy multiple universes. Again..this only shows that you know absolutely nothing about comics.

Now with that said....i asked you to rationally exaplin how hulk beats cell. The fact that you ignored that and didnt try makes me assume you're just bias, and and saying hulk wins for no reason. Cell stomps.

He walked through the reality itself being repelled.

@Levance: sigh.. Listen...it's very clear that you dont know anything about comics...but when you go scan hunting on KMC can you at least post scans that arent 30 years old.

1. Vector is the guy hulk is fighting..i know you dont know that. His power is Telekinesis that has the force at most of a hurricane.

2. they're fighting on the crossraods...its a place that alters reality and physics are all messed up

3. Ironclad who has 70 ton strength on the crossroads was able to hit reality and made "an infinite" number of dimensions shake and nearly destroyed planets.

4. Hulk was hurt by burning metal and 70 ton strength blows and nearly had his skin and muscles ripped off from hurricane force winds in the same exact comic those scans are from.

5. if you dont understand what im saying...bottom line the scan you posted is out of context, is meaningless. Read a comic book. Cell stomps

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@whelmed said:

@ReiKai: And yet the mod i talked to said it wasn't. So you and everyone else in this thread can keep wasting your time babbling about my multiple accounts if you like, i'll be happy to show you the pm in which he..or she said that its not against the rules unless i'm using the accounts to argue with myself or flame and troll...guess what..i'm doing neither.

No hulk cant, punch harder than cells hardest attack. And no hulk cant kill cell with punches and kicks because cell will regenerate even when hes exploded into a million pieces. Now you can keep repeating that as many times as you like sir, it only makes it seem like you have a comprehension problem. Now if you have anything other to add than thunderclap and hulk strong, it would be nice if you posted it. If not stop being a child, and repeating the same thing over and over again knowing it was proven false, and then have the nerve to open your mouth about trolling.

so in this mess of outright lies dishonest debate tactics pathetically undeserved arrogance and general misconduct not to mention deliberate misrepresentation of DBZ's actual capabilities...do you have a point?

Post by Yup_U_Whelmed (10 posts) See mini bio Level 6

So anyway, cell wins

@Yup_U_Whelmed said:

So anyway, cell wins

on top of lying you have failed to prove using the manga Cells victory

Post by Yup_U_Whelmed (10 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:

@Yup_U_Whelmed said:

So anyway, cell wins

What exactly have i lied about? Instead acting like a child and screaming liar liar pants on fire, how about you act like you have some sense and explain to me and everyone else ehere what im lying about. Or will that defeat the purpose of your trolling?

Every feat i listed was from the manga. And yes cell stomps.

@Yup_U_Whelmed said:

@Yup_U_Whelmed said:

So anyway, cell wins

What exactly have i lied about? Instead acting like a child and screaming liar liar pants on fire, how about you act like you have some sense and explain to me and everyone else ehere what im lying about. Or will that defeat the purpose of your trolling?

Every feat i listed was from the manga. And yes cell stomps.

you lied or rather distorted dbz speed and desturctive capacity drowned their durabilty in wank and downplayed comics the whole time

yup pretty sure your only still here because one of those phenom brigade worshippers is a staff member here

Post by Sooo_Whelmed (94 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: First of all all i said was cell was faster than the hulk. If you think thats false, then by all means prove it. But if you come back with hulk tagged sentry, and hulk tagged thor...knowing full well that nither nor any other speedster used their speed in fights with hulk...then just shh. Cell is faster than hulk. There is no distoreted speed in that statement.

I stated that cell is a planet buster. He is You want to be one of those people to deny that hes a plant buster be my guess. But he is.

I haven down played anything from the comics. In fact i stated that i would only mention worl breaker hulk feats..aka the strongest hulk or one of the strongest hulks for this fight just to prove a point.

Now...like i was saying. Cell stomps for all of the reasons already given.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Yup_U_Whelmed said:

So anyway, cell wins

LOL!

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReiKai: Dont want to quote the post you made in full, it happened on page 4 of this thread and was not official art, quoting it would take up half a page.... Here is the thing, that colored and translated DBZ manga was done by a fan, the coloring gives that away as DBZ manga is B&W. The other thing is the translation was done by a fan with an artistic license, it was not official, and likely lost something in translation as most fan translations do

Post by so_whelmed (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@EganTheVile1:

1. those were sentry scans

2. viz media have colored dragon ball mangas. But not all pages

3. Cell stomps

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel