Hulk VS Perfect cell (BUFF FORM)

Topic started by SuperperfectCell on March 7, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@u_whelmed said:

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: is that all you have to add to the conversation? In other words...you have nothing. Cell stomps and easily..reasons were already given. Have a nice day.

who are you? oh that's right a dupe who can't even obey the rules and wait for his post count to rack up like everyone else: Cell can't put him down and He's not standing up to the offensive might required to clap out a time stream or shake an entire planet when he runs into some one really hard

I wonder which troll you are what forum you where expelled from I have my suspicions of course given your overt hostility undeserved arrogance and near OCD level obsession with drowning DBZ in wank.

Post by u_whelmed (16 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:

@u_whelmed said:

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: is that all you have to add to the conversation? In other words...you have nothing. Cell stomps and easily..reasons were already given. Have a nice day.

who are you? oh that's right a dupe who can't even obey the rules and wait for his post count to rack up like everyone else: Cell can't put him down and He's not standing up to the offensive might required to clap out a time stream or shake an entire planet when he runs into some one really hard

lol honestly when you people talk do you hear yourselves? Pretty sure that 95% of the people here joined when there was no such limit. I should know, i've been going on whiskey media sites for almost 4 years now. Also, was that supposed to be an insult or something? I mean... I'm not even going to waste my time talking about pre enraged hulk being put down by the likes of spider-man, and captain america..or even a fully enraged hulk struggling with wolverine. I'm going to talk about the most powerful version of hulk..aka world breaker hulk...getting injured by swords and axes. When cell hits him in the face with a planet buster....or several ki attacks that can reduce someones with the durability to survive a planet exploding to dust.....hulk is finished. You can sit there like the vast majority of other people who go on KMC and see scans and act like they know anything about comics all you like. Hulk didn't shake an entire planet when he runs..he shook the east cost when he was about to explode with gamma radiation. Gee Even saiyan saga vegeta could shake an entire planet when powering up. Clap out a time stream? I do believe you mean pocket universe...that was the size of a basketball. Hulks thunderclaps couldn't even kill human torch, hellion, ironman... couldn't even knock out spider-man..... didn't knock out wolverine...so spare me this all mighty thunderclap crap because you saw someone write about it. Hulk isn't fast enough to touch cell. Hulk Can not kill cell because he does not have the energy out put to obliterate cell. So how about you come back when you actually know what you're talking about. Cell stomps.

OH look the whelmed is bragging while using a bunch of low end showings as if they're actually valid evidence (they aren't but what do you DBZ Jihadists care about things like integrity and all that) As for comic knowledge well I do detest those respect thread quoting tards but they do have more value then you subhuman DBZ wanking clowns for sure. I'll take it a step further Cell blitzes hulk? Really? Really? He's blitzing a character who's tagged everyone from Thor to Gladiator? He's bypassing the durability of a character who's durability smashed apart a meteor twice the size of the earth in a vastly weaker form? Say y'know how Sentry is nearly Thanos tier and Hulk managed to survive a fight with him? You know how Ironman has shields that have withstood other high tiers blows and your citing it as valid evidence? I mean it isn't like Hulk hasn't done things like hurled Juggernaut across a desert or smashed into Namor hard enough to cause flooding for hundreds of miles. Hey while your talking Cells destructive capacity..let's bring up how a planet buster nearly killed his roachy ass and was so damaging he powered up to insane degrees or how a Kamehameha delivered by Gohan that failed to planet and star bust took him right the fuck out.

Drop the bravado the hostility and the arrogance all the nonsense your citing is nothing any debater worth his salt hasn't seen from DBZtards and hasn't debunked a thousand times over it's tired it's a dead horse and it's oooolllddd..you aren't even amusing I actually miss phenomenol he was actually amusing...your just some angry bent out of shape fool who's using low end showings dishonesty and tired old arguments. In fact I'm pretty sure the mere fact that you are allowed to continue your raging biased is living proof this forum is dying and being overrun by degenerates.

Hulk Kills the evolved cockroach and does it with mild difficulty then he goes and skullfucks every one else in the Saiyan Games..Swear to god the stupidity of this thread and the sheer biased from the pro dbz side is sickening. Seriously Ty gtfo

Post by yeah_u_whelmed (18 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: Did you even read my post? Obviously not if you have to open your mouth and say low showings. lulz and God the icing on the cake. You open your face and babble about low showings when i said i clearly said the above were examples of low showings...and then i proceeded to list the most powerful version of hulk showings.....and then you come back with hulk tags gladiator and thor? Do me a favor...post a scan of thor, and gladiator using their super speed to fight hulk. Show me one single scan of a single speedster who has FTL speeds and actually using it to fight hulk. But thank you for being yet another user who constantly pisses and moans about low showings and has to resort to obvious Plot induced stupidity moments to try and create an argument. You make my job easier by showing your own bias. Bravo i applaud you and your irony. Hulk cant touch cell.....end of discussion.

Yes the cell who can create planet busters is by passing the durability of a guy who's most powerful version version..and every single version for that matter gets slashed by piercing weapons. Once again Spare me the standard KMC regurgitation. Hulk smashed a meteor twice the size of earth ONCE almost 40 years ago and has never displayed that type of idiotic display of strength again. Never mind the fact that it was a version of hulk whos stated strength level is currently in the 70 ton class range. Again something you'd know if you read the comic you're referring..or any comic at all. But hey it's cute that you're dissing KMC when thats where you get your arguments from. Sentry isnt near thanos teir. Hulk managed to fight sentry and lost all of his so called unlimited energy doing so. He did so with kicks and punches..something..that wont kill cell. I'm sorry you cant comprehend such a simple concept. But being butthurt, and throwing out fanboy this..dbz hate that...aint gonna change it. It just shows everyone who isnt bias how completely irrational and stubborn you are.

Ironman didnt have his shields up. You'd know this if you read the comic. And i suppose, spider-man and wolverine have shields too? You keep babbling about how strong hulk is like it matters against someone who cant be killed by ounches and kicks. You can name every single hulk strength feat known to man. Until you list one where he hits someone so hard that every cell in their body explodes..then it simply does not matter. Cell can regenerate and thanks to his saiyan dna..become stronger if its a near death blow. Yes lets talk about cell and his fight with planet busters..but before that..lets talk about how butthurt and heated you are that hulk loses to cell. I Honestly chuckled audibly at how much disdain you have for a fictional character....it's kind of pathetic. Anyway...where were we? Oh yes...Cell hasn't once been nearly killed by goku or vegeta..the only planet busters who have damaged him and didnt kill him. Vegeta blew half his body off (which by the way if you saw that you'd have an example of the whole aim at the planet thing)..and cell laughed and regenerated. Goku blew everything from the waste up off with a planet buster and cell laughed because he was still getting stronger while goku was losing energy and getting weaker. And now to gohan. Who's power far succeeded cells who claims he had gathered enough energy to take out a solar system. Their beam struggle was destroying cities and shaking the planet. Gohans nor cells energy attacks were aimed at the earth. Nor was it aimed at the sun. So yes it failed horribly to do either.See when Frieza wants to blow up the planet..he aims at the planet. When Kid buu wants to blow up a planet..he aims at the planet. When Goku wants to avoid completely obliterating a planet,..he aims away from it. This has been shown without inconsistency since the saiyan saga all the way to the end of the series.

I'm sorry, i love my arrogance and bravado too much to drop it. I'm sorry but when you start swearing, and insulting fans of a media, you lose any right to go into any diatribes about hostility. Nothing has been debunked. You opening your mouth talking about cell and gohan didn't destroy a planet is a prime example of exactly why your hate for "dbztards" (how clever)..is so misplaced and not worth the bandwidth being used that you use to voice your opinion...when anyone with eyes....or has seen dbz knows they have to be aiming their attack at the planet to destroy it. If that is one of the so called thousands of debunked dbz facts that you're babbling about...well....yeah... HA The rest of your post isnt even talking about the topic anymore..its just you voicing your butthurt...which is boring and hilarious.

Cell turns hulk into dust. Be mad about it.

and you have with this rant full of lies and accusations about that forum officially destroyed your credibility - you have lost this between being utterly unable to objectively debate dbz and unable to disprove the mere fact that Hulk is more durable and much stronger you are nothing more then a troll with an Ax to grind.

Post by yeah_u_whelmed (18 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: Nice retort, ignore every FACT i just stated and call me a liar. Thats just piss poor trolling. But you got the insult thing down pretty good.

You can repeat hulk strong, hulk durable as many times as you like. I was quite clear about the whole hulk cant kill cell with kicks and punches thing. And i was quite clear on hulks durability. So by all means try and save face..i know how much this internet fighting thing means to you.... but do not make me laugh so audbiliy about credbitlity and trolling, when you open your mouth and say you think Hulk has FTL reflexes, and speed because he tagged thor and gladiator. K

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

. In fact I'm pretty sure the mere fact that you are allowed to continue your raging biased is living proof this forum is dying and being overrun by degenerates.

LOL! , well actually if the mods ban him , there won't be any problem and peace will be restored XD!

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Creating  Multiple Accounts is Perma-Ban worthy. Did I mention Hulk can Punch harder than Cell's strongest attacks?
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cell just regenerated because an specific part of his body carried the function; when he regenerated himself, he was lucky that the part wasn't destroyed.

Post by whelmed (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@ReiKai: And yet the mod i talked to said it wasn't. So you and everyone else in this thread can keep wasting your time babbling about my multiple accounts if you like, i'll be happy to show you the pm in which he..or she said that its not against the rules unless i'm using the accounts to argue with myself or flame and troll...guess what..i'm doing neither.

No hulk cant, punch harder than cells hardest attack. And no hulk cant kill cell with punches and kicks because cell will regenerate even when hes exploded into a million pieces. Now you can keep repeating that as many times as you like sir, it only makes it seem like you have a comprehension problem. Now if you have anything other to add than thunderclap and hulk strong, it would be nice if you posted it. If not stop being a child, and repeating the same thing over and over again knowing it was proven false, and then have the nerve to open your mouth about trolling.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Anyone who looks here can see you are just trolling. Even an illiterate blind baby monkey can see that.

@ReiKai: Owning you in debating isn't trolling. If it were i would have been banned days ago. And having a different opinion than yours and backing it up isn't trolling either. I'm sorry you see it that way...not really..it's more like not caring. Now once again, do you have anything new to add to this topic other than off topic comments, thunderclap, and hulk strong? All of which has been responded too and shot down. I dont know why i asked, of course you dont. Cell is faster, is capable of making shields that can withstand planet busters, can create planet busters, and regenerate from anything hulk is capable of doing to cell. This fight is obviously a stomp in cells favor. Why dont you stop being bias and just accept it..jesus christ, a dbz character beats someone from a comic its not the end of the world =/

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Levance: I don't remember that. He stated a single cell survived the explosion, but I don't think it was stated that cell was any different than the others.

jesus christ, a dbz character beats someone from a comic its not the end of the world =/

yes, but when a dbz character can't beat a comic character then this is the apocalypse , armageddon and the ragnarok together.

@Dartz: No it was just a lump

@Levance said:

@Dartz: No it was just a lump

hey , then it's very easy to kill cell , it wasn't as hard as i thought

@SilverGalford:

Try again

Well, at least is good to see that the boy knows how to bring feats.

And again is other of the stupid contradictions that the author himself created

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Everyone knows Hulk dies right ?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel