Hulk vs Itou Denji

Topic started by wkar on March 23, 2012. Last post by XxGin 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hulk / Robert Bruce Banner
Hulk / Robert Bruce Banner

VS

Itou Denji / Kudou Denji
Itou Denji / Kudou Denji

Hulk from Marvel universe vs Itou Denji from Abara

They fight in Grand Canyon

Who Would Win ? and Why ?

nobody ?

Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

you know why nobodies commenting because either to few or nobody at all know anything about Itou Denji. I tried to go to wikipedia and here on AV and nothing, this dudes a ghost but im going to guess he's rather powerful if your aiming to pit him against The Hulk.

Post by phantomrant (1,270 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

I read Abara once. It's a short series (13 chapters), not much plot or character development. Artwork is very unique but there's really no storytelling. You have to figure things out on your own. The last chapter was badass.

Anyway Itou Denji tanked an explosion that obliterated almost all of the planet he was standing on to bits. Also was smashing city blocks and easily hypersonic+ in speed (speed is portrayed to be visibly high for the Gaunas in the series). Doesn't really have hax last time I checked other than electricity manipulation in the last chapter.

He's pretty damn powerful, I mean, chances are that he can get up to the top tiers in the Saiyan Saga of DBZ.

Hulk would win if he's got planet level+ power + durability with some regen or hax sprinkled in there.

Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant: "sprinkled in there" lol. So anyway, so you know this is what the hulk can do at any moments notice(posted pics). do you think this guy your talking about will still hold up?

Post by XxGin (365 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hulk

Post by phantomrant (1,270 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@salbing said:

@phantomrant: "sprinkled in there" lol. So anyway, so you know this is what the hulk can do at any moments notice(posted pics). do you think this guy your talking about will still hold up?

lol.

You don't have to worry about what Itou Denji can do.

Just know he's going to get his shit wrecked by the Hulk.

@salbing: @phantomrant: @XxGin: Don't you think that it would be able to cut off the Hulk head like he did with the statue ? --> http://mangafox.me/manga/abara/v02/c012/16.html

Post by XxGin (365 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@wkar said:

@salbing: @phantomrant: @XxGin: Don't you think that it would be able to cut off the Hulk head like he did with the statue ? --> http://mangafox.me/manga/abara/v02/c012/16.html

Ugh.. nope.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel