Hulk vs Ichigo, Yusuke, Naruto, Luffy and Tsuna

Topic started by Vapovile on Sept. 20, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by taichokage (12,432 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol, but true! Something left out in his past is that he was exposed to high levels of Gamma radiation while still a fetus.
Post by Reincrystal (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1.Ichigo is visible and can be hit, but does that take away the fact that his attacks target an opponents soul? Because hulk's body may be stronger then diamond, but his soul shouldn't be any more durable then our own.

2. All of these characters are speedsters by marvel standards. Without PIS i can't see how hulk would be able to lay a hand on any of them.

3. You all act like these characters are complete weaklings. Each of them are roughly on iron man's level. So i wouldn't act like these characters are so outclassed by (average) hulk.

Fair point. I did say I can see them winning though. Either way really for me. And if you do take into account that Ichigo and Yusuke do attack on both a physical and spiritual level, the odds are even more in their favor.
Post by Reincrystal (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@taichokage: Yeah, it just always seems like Hulk is a little overrated in battle threads. Hulk is superstrong/durable, but even in those fields he still wouldn't be in the same weight class as say superman. Also, with PIS it seems like hulk shouldn't be able to catch some of the faster characters that he's shown beating. (marvel isn't known for it's speedsters, but it seems odd for him to even catch the ones in that world)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hulk gets roid rage lol

Ichigo secretly has roid rage too.
Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I first thought this was World War Hulk.

Post by Kobra678 (2,748 posts) See mini bio Level 14

What is Yusuke's max spirit gun power? I've seen people have EOS Yusuke at city level DC to moon level DC.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@321zigzag1 said:

You like making that face don't you!!!!!!!

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,183 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678: Yusuke isn't even close to moon busting. It's city if we hype it enough.

@Reincrystal:

Speed is a nice factor, but these guys don't have the fire power to kill even this Hulk. Did you forget him destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth with one move. He's capable of leaping a thousand miles with ease and has leaped into orbit on one jump. It's not too odd that he hits some people with nice speed seeing his strength level is so high. Speed is not how fast you move your legs but how how hard each leg hits the ground, seeing how incredibly strong he is it's not shocking.

Now lets stop with this battle, because they aren't on Hulks level. He's too powerful, he's not superman so stop comparing. There's a reason why people seem to hype him up, it's because he's so fucking strong. He's not superman strong, but he's a few levels close.

Lets throw some scans of what this Hulk can do.

Thunder Clap is near the force of a nuclear bomb.

You all act like these characters are complete weaklings. Each of them are roughly on iron man's level. So i wouldn't act like these characters are so outclassed by (average) hulk

You act like all of thee characters aren't complete wealkings compared to even this AVERAGE Hulk. He's one of the strongest characters physically in the Marvel Universe. Even on average he's above all of these guys.

Lets look at some scans.

Strength

destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth with one move
destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth with one move
The title says it all, but that's 150,000,000,000 tons of rock. He lifted an entire mountain range. Also it was thrown at them so add on some more tons to that.
The title says it all, but that's 150,000,000,000 tons of rock. He lifted an entire mountain range. Also it was thrown at them so add on some more tons to that.
Damaging onslaughts armor when the fantastic four, xmen, and avengers couldn't
Damaging onslaughts armor when the fantastic four, xmen, and avengers couldn't

Look at the shock wave.

Durability

Hulk gets hit with a supernova by the human touch (this one shows how much fire power he can take)

Billions of mega volts only made his hair stand up.

Hulk can get hit by heavy hitters like Thor and Thing and not even go down. These guys aren't taking him down.
Ichigo is visible and can be hit, but does that take away the fact that his attacks target an opponents soul? Because hulk's body may be stronger then diamond, but his soul shouldn't be any more durable then our own.

First, when has any Bleach characters attacks only affected souls? Last time I checked it worked on physical objects. Also physical objects can harm soul reapers. Now please explain to me why he's magically going to attack his soul when he's never shown to be able to attack a beings soul while it's in a physical body. Also Hulk as tanked Hell fire from Ghost Rider. Much more impressive than tanking many thing in bleach other than the head captain. Hell fire is capable of burning souls.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGhostRider03.jpg

Hopefully that educates you.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@AnimeDefender said:

@321zigzag1 said:

Is something wrong?

Post by Vapovile (1,624 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Whats_out_the_bag: Wow, those are some pretty impressive feats. Though when you touched on the subject of souls being harmed, I thought of a new issue. If Ichigo were to tag Hulk with his device that removes people's souls from their bodies, would Banner's soul come out, or would it be Hulk's? If it is just Banner, then the team wouldn't even need to deal with the Hulk and could just destroy Banner's soul.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@321zigzag1 said:

@AnimeDefender said:

@321zigzag1 said:

Is something wrong?

How do you do it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,183 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Vapovile:

OK. Sorry for late reply, but that would be a super rape. Banner is the only thing keeping this monster at bay. With out banner he's mindless hulk, but with out an off switch. Ichigo would die for sure.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto and ichigo has this

Post by Vapovile (1,624 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Whats_out_the_bag: That is true, since I have seen what happened when Banner was separated in that whole "Thor vs Hulk" special that Marvel made. What I was mostly asking was are The Hulk and Banner's souls two separate entities, or are they just two halves of the same soul? I ask because without a soul, the body just falls limp. So if it is the former, Hulk would just become unrestrained and probably kill everyone, but if it's the latter, it would be rape on the Jump team's side. I am not an expert on Hulk, so has this ever been addressed?

Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Vapovile:

I believe they are the same, when banner speaks he sounds like hes beginning to refer himself and the hulk as one

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

HULK SMASH puny SHONEN ALL-STARS!!!

Post by thundercat35 (23 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i knew that luffy is a rubber, he got some punch in the hulk's head or body because of his speed punch. so the team can beat hulk.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Ichigo secretly has roid rage too.

LOL I just noticed this!

Brilliant

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel