HST Tournament - Final Round

Topic started by DBZ_universe on June 8, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is the Final Round for the HST Tournament!!

Teams

DBZ_universeSpeedForceSpiderUltimateHero0406Othus12GeneralvanTaichokageMasterofdeath
Kenpachi ZarakiHashiramaAgeha YoshinaTorikoErza ScarletEnel with MaximPiccolo Jr.
Black Star (with Tsubaki)CocoUlquiorra SchifferNaruto UzumakiCharizardSaniRyouga Minamoto
Kagura MikazuchiDante (DmC)Date MasamuneShigekumi YamamotoIchigo KurosakiMephisto PhelesSasuke Uchiha
Vash The StampedeZack FairNagato UzumakiTsuna (KGR)LuffyMadara UchihaHeero Yuy
King Bradley (Wrath)Dangai IchigoGod JealousySaber (Fate Stay Night)Moka AkashiyaTykki MikkGanta Igarashi
LuchiruWhitebeardAruka SchildKumaShanaAizen SousukeArago Hunt
Yoshimori Sumimura
(with the power of Karasumori)
Noriaki KakyoinAdam ArclightGon (HunterXHunter)Kid Goku
-King Piccolo arc
NarakuAlbedo Piazzolla

Battle Place

Protom (fighters can breathe and gravity is the same as Earth)
Protom (fighters can breathe and gravity is the same as Earth)

Rules

1. One prep.
  2. In character.
  3. Standard equipment for all.
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced.
  5. Speed will be equal if there is a problem.
  6. BFR is allowed if needed.
  7. Time stop is not allowed
  8. Use scans to prove a point if needed.
  9. Explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights.

Let it begin guys and end this!

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

so it begins....

Alright to start things off Albedo casts Safety Level on everyone on my team then Piccolo and Heero start nuking everybody while Arago goes around ripping people souls out and safety level protects them from all damage.

With the 1 hour prep Yoshimori has gone 2500 feet in the air and is protected by his Quasi-Zekkai and 2 layer Kekkai plus he is in Musou state.

He has also made replicas of his teams as Shikigamis.

While his team laying back until the other teams are tired and then will attack.

Post by taichokage (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think this will pick up in the morning!

Yes it will.

@DBZ_universe: Arago will see that their is something odd about your team and tell is allies not to attack them and just focus on the others.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Oo, sounds like fun

So Arclight got the Fragrance fragment and collected a massive amount of thermal energy.

Nagato could collect chakra and have his chameleon already out.

@UltimateHero0406: Arago rips both of their souls out and then they get nuked.

Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

toriko eats for the entire prep getting a massive food immersion and starts creating the image of death for several characters and naruto makes kurama mold chakra for everyone so that they get yet another powerup. meanwhile yammamoto sets some barriers up with high level bakudos and he also enters bankai.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Masterofdeath: But Arclight is way faster and Nagato's invisible Chameleon would attack him before he could do so. Plus, if Arago touches Arclight, he could implant the ESP virus in him.

@UltimateHero0406: thats why Arago has safety level on him which makes him immune to damage. Also Arago has regeneration which will help.and if anything Albedo could just summon his E.S and just join in the nuking party.

@Masterofdeath: Yoshimori sees Arago as a threat and casts Kekkais inside his organs, and his legs thus crushing them to nothingness and leaving @othus12: an open shot to attack him.

@DBZ_universe: Arago regenerates and Albedo helps the healing process by casting Medica 2 on him.

@Masterofdeath: Yoshimori decides to go higher in the air and stay there just incase.

@DBZ_universe: alright then during the 1 hour prep Albedo goes and gets the Zohar and then he drops it on him there by erasing him from physical existence.

@Masterofdeath: Yoshimori is protected by such attacks and if he sees that as a threat he activates Shinkai and drops to the battle field and catches everyone in it takes away their abilities and erases everyone from existence thus giving me the fight but I wont do that now jajaja.

For now he creates a copy of him self and the attack doesn't hits him.

Oh I just noticed. No time abilities? That wasn't how it was in my battles. If Sir Pheles is decommissioned Yoshimori and to some extent Piccolo are barely challenged by my team or most others actually.
Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

toriko smells pein's chameleon and releases flying forks to it

kuma backs toriko with pad hou spam and prepares teleport in case things get ugly.

@taichokage: I am sure you can make time slow but not time stop right? I only added that cause SMX said rules stay the same.

Well If that's the case then we should be stalemated again no? At least against each other.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel