HST Level Tournament Round 9 - TheBlackDragonz VS UltimateHero040

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 16, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,207 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

TheBlackDragonz Team/ win - 1 / draw - 0 / lose - 1

1. Edward Elric
  2. Acnologia
  3. Tobi
  4. Hakumen (Speed MUST be equalized or Hakumen will rape effortlessly)
  5. Tyranitar (Pokedex Entry allowed?)
  6. Imperialdramon Dragon Mode (Digimon Adventure 02 only)
  7. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

UltimateHero0406 Team / win - 0 / draw -0 / lose - 1

1. Ageha Yoshina - Psyren
  2. Ulquiorra Schiffer - Bleach
  3. Date Masamune - Sengoku Basara
  4. Nagato Uzumaki - Naruto Shippuden
  5. God Jealousy - Ultimo
  6. Aruka Schild - Needless
  7. Linebarrel

Location - Mahora Academy

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Guess I'll start since I'm here.

1. Ageha Yoshina

Rise speed similar to flash step, good durability/stamina etc. all in base. Not bad in a fist fight either. Now for his burst, Melchee's Door. It's basically a black hole that can be reshaped into various useful tools. But they all have in common that they instantly eat anything they touch. And if they pick up PSI, they go at it at pretty high speed as seen in scan 2.

Lance - Kind of like a long distance lightsaber. Lobs through anything.

Vortex - Used as a shield that can consume nearly any attack.

And then theres Nova. Ageha's final form. He gets a major power/speed increase. Plus his burst gets a massive power increase as well. He can even block one of Miroku Amagi's strongest attacks.

So he can throw around quite a large number of black holes at once making him hard to defend against or even approach. He's got long-close range attack power and came up with many of them in the heat of battle.

2. Ulquiorra Schiffer

We should all know about him but here I go anyway.

His Sonido is pretty damn fast. Never seen him tired from battle. His strength is pretty good as well. He can hurt Yammy with no effort and even block a bloodlusted Ichigo's attacks with no effort (it's not much but it's something). His hierro is hard enough to take a sword stab with no damage and his cero is pretty good as well. Plus some flight capabilities in base. Check it:

Other feats in base, resurrecion, and segunda etapa:

I suppose that's enough on that for now.

3. Date Masamune

Good speed, ok reactions, some energy projection, etc. You'll see.

I really should have switched him out but wever. I couldn't get scans so I have some vids for feats.

4. Nagato Uzumaki

Good speed/reaction time/physical strength. Loads of chakra as well. He was also soloing Naruto and Killer Bee for a bit. He jacked up loads of other people who I'll get into later.

So this guy is just a clusterf**k of powers but I'll break them down

Deva path: Gravity manipulation. Almighty push capable of leveling the Hidden Leaf Village in moment, Planetary Destruction that pull everything in the area into a small planetoid and compresses. He can even pull or repel people and objects at will.

Asura path: HE CAN TURN INTO ROBOT!!! But seriously, he can turn his body into puppet parts and use various weaponry such as rockets, missiles, and even a megabuster.

Animal path: Nagato can summon giant animals to assist him. These animals also expand his field of vision since they let him see what they see. Among these animals is a giant immortal hydra dog that just grows more heads the more you try to kill it.

Human path: He can read his opponent's mind. However, in the process, he must take your soul. Nuff said.

Preta path: He can absorb infinite chakra. But that doesn't mean much in this fight.

Naraka path: He can heal...um... his body? Or others I suppose.

I'll post vids of his fights later.

5. God Jealous

So God Jealous is made up of a loli boy and a loli android put together to make a giant robot spider.

Yeah...

So his main power is reading his opponent's hearts. Not their minds but their hearts. But it's the same concept. It also works on other androids too somehow.

Other powers include flight, strong webs, and a sword.

6. Aruka Schild

Aruka is a Needless with the fragment of super heating called Agni Shiwattas.

High speed/agility, durability is good, and durability. She's easily melted a buster sword, negated Solva's magnetic power with heat, and resisted uped gravity and maintaining high speed and agility. Great analytical skills and hot to boot.

Watch from 9:00 and 17:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9skhsyAQ3Q

7. Linbarrel

So I recently thought it was stupid to have a giant robot on my team but it's too late to change.

Linebarrel is around 5 stories tall. But it is damn fast for it's size like most armas are. It has good durability, is space worthy, and has a healing factor. Koichi's sword skills are pretty good as well.

His signature move is the Executioner.

And then there's Mode B. It increases speed and heals Linebarrel's injuries. Downside is it doesn't last long and drains Koichi and Emi.

And that's my team. And I probably left out a bunch of feats but those will probably come up later.

@SMXLR8: @TheBlackDragonz: So we doing this or what?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Good luck UltimateHero0406.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks bro. But that's if this thing is still happening lol.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,207 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406: I will put you in another round

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: So I guess you win if TheBlackDragonz does not show up jah? still I root for you!

@SMXLR8: KK

@DBZ_universe: Lol yeah, I guess. And thanks bro.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel