HST Level Tournament Round 6 - GeneralVan VS Dream

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 14, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

GeneralVan Team/ win- 0 / draw- 0/ lose- 1

1. Erza Scarlet.

2. Kid Goku (Piccolo Daimao arc)

3.Charizard

4. Ichigo

5. Luffy

6. Moka Akashiya (Inner Vampire)

7. Shana (Shakugan no Shana, if time stop is unfair, you can remove it)

Dream Team/ win - 0 / draw - 0 / lose - 1

1. Solty Revant (Solty Rei)
  2. Chise (Saikano)
  3. Rider (Fate/ Stay Night)- Stats on par with Sakura Matou as her Master.
  4. Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index)
  5. Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
  6. Ciel (Tsukihime)- Can ban her immortality here.
  7. Priscilla (Claymore)

Location - Regal Island

Both side 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This looks a bit better than when I was battling othus. Let's see:

Advantages for My Team:

• Team has more characters with hypersonic movement/ reaction speed.
  • Could exploit island territory for Luffy's weakness.
  • Have some hax capabilities that can dispatch foes by ignoring durability.
  • Rider's eyes can weaken or petrify all opposing team members involved.

Advantages for GeneralVan team:

• Have two members with resistance to lightning attacks (Luffy and Ezra)
  • Have a member with precog (Luffy).

Feel free to point out details I'm missing out. Otherwise, here's a quick rundown of my team's abilities:

-Solty Revant- My team's powerhouse for melee combat. An android who is capable of casually lifting giant mecha and tossing them miles up into the air and can vibrate her arms to allow her to break through thick layers of heavily fortified steel. She can use the vibration ability to allow herself to fly as well. In terms of speed, her movement and reaction time are easily in the double-digits of hypersonic speed as she intercepted a giant laser that could wipe out city blocks and flew from the upper levels of the planet's atmosphere into space in a matter of seconds to go after a space station about to attack her home city, evading much of a heavy bombardment of missiles and lasers coming from the station. For durability, she is above city-level as she tanked the explosion of said space station when she destroyed it and had enough power to destroy an entire city. She doesn't seem to take electric attacks too well though, as enough voltage from weapons or abilities of the sort can incapacitate her and leave her vulnerable to attack.

-Chise- The powerhouse of my team for ranged combat. Has a wide assortment of heavy weapons she can form from her cyborg body such as cruise missiles and various laser weapons that can wipe out multiple city blocks. Her most destructive ability is to use the energy within her wings to nuke an entire area, which is destructive enough to wipe out an entire city and any geographic features within it, with earthquakes and energy spikes triggered in vicinity of the blast as an after effect from the attack. Obviously, she has flight abilities and is well within hypersonic speeds with it as she blitzed past a fleet of bomber planes while wiping them out. Her durability is at city-level as she normally triggers her nuking ability within the center of the blast, with only her clothes taking any visible damage. She has also demonstrated some limited abilities in technopathy and telepathy, the former I don't think will get much use in this tournament and the latter getting some possible use with Chise transmitting her thoughts to her teammates.

-Rider- Being the mythical Gorgon known as Medusa, Rider has superhuman attributes like other Servants within the Holy Grail War as she is among one of the fastest in it, being capable of hypersonic speeds that allow her to keep up with Lancer. Like the real-life mythical figure, Medusa's eyes are capable of petrifying anyone within eye sight of her if they have little to no expertise of magic. Those adept with magic or of supernatural status can resist the effects of the ability, though they will still be weakened to an extent while Rider's eyes are open. She normally wears a blindfold to seal the effects of her eyes, though is still capable of fighting normally thanks to her heightened senses. Rider does have the ability to temporarily amplify her attributes, though prolonged use of the boost can result of her succumbing to a monstrous rage. Her Noble Phantasm, Blood Fort Andromeda, allows her to create a barrier around an area to entrap an opponent and absorb their life force to use for mana reserves. As her name implies, Rider is capable of summoning a pegasus into combat that has a high level of resistance to magic and whose wing flaps are powerful enough to create heavy shockwaves that can damage buildings and cause lacerations to foes. The charge of the pegasus is powerful enough to level a skyscraper. Rider also has a second Noble Phantasm called Bellerophon which is a golden harness that she attaches to her pegasus to amplify its abilities when it goes into a charge. She can also use the harness on herself to make herself into a human projectile.

-Mikoto Misaka- Possibly the weakest member of my team as she only has the strength and durability of a normal human. However, her ability to manipulate electricity as an esper makes her a foe not to be taken lightly. She can make use of her power to fire off coins like a railgun as they can travel at hypersonic speeds and level buildings. Her body is capable of generating high voltages of electricity, enough so where she can generate enough heat to trigger thunderstorms and trigger heavy electric charges. She also uses her power to generate electromagnetism, as she can take control of metallic objects to toss at foes, gather up the iron in the air to form various weapons, boost her speed and generate a sonar-like effect that lets her track invisible foes or attacks coming from blind spots.

-Seras Victoria- Alucard's beloved vampire underling from Hellsing. After feeding on Pip's blood, she became a full-fledged vampire whose superhuman attributes were greatly amplified as she gained hypersonic speed that allowed her to blitz Zorin Blitz (ironic name, is it not? :P) and fight evenly with the Captain. She regenerated her severed arm into shadow-like material with properties similar to Alucard's as she can form it into differing weapons, create familiars to attack foes from a distance and absorb her foes and make them into a familiar within her body. She can see through illusions and is capable of absorbing the memories of others by draining them of blood. Normally goes into battle with different heavy weapons built in mind for her superhuman strength, particularly the two variants of the Harkonnen which are 30 mm cannons.

-Ciel- Tsukihime's resident curry fiend and Church Executor. She has superhuman attributes with speed on the high-end of supersonic as she can keep up with most Dead Apostles (vampires) in combat and is efficient in the use of differing weapons and magic. She normally makes use of two different weapons when in combat: Black Keys and the Seventh Holy Scripture. Black Keys are bladed weapons capable of harming spirits and can immobilize a target by pinning down their shadow, normally keeping a large arsenal of them on her when needed. The Black Keys also have magical runes on them which Ciel can activate to inflict differing magical effects on her foe if she pierces them with it, varying from burning, dehydration, petrification and being attacked by crows. The Seventh Holy Scripture is a cannon-like weapon forged from the horn of a unicorn and dead girl's soul, with the weapon's blade capable of screwing up regeneration when it stabs its foes and its fired shells capable of vaporizing foes down to their very soul, effectively wiping them from existence. Her magical abilities include a hypnotic ability called the Mystic Eyes of Whisper that allow her to manipulate those within eye sight and she is capable of regenerating any damage inflicted upon her so long as her brain isn't destroyed. So long as the vampire Roa exists in the world, Ciel also has a form of immortality where she is incapable of dying and her body reverts back to the point in which it originally was before any damage was inflicted on her.

-Priscilla- Claymore's all-powerful Abyssal One. She possesses monstrous strength, enough so where she could catch a projectile attack coming from the giant fused Awakened Being known as the Destroyer and wrecked its outer shell in a single attack. Priscilla is easily at hypersonic speeds and among one of the fastest characters in the series, easily faster than other Abyssal Ones like Riful. She is capable of flight thanks to her wings and possesses a high regenerative rate, the most potent within the series. She is capable of forming parts of her body into spiked tentacles that she can use to ensnare, damage and rip apart her foes.

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

you can do this dream! this is gonna be an awesome match i love generalvan team

Post by GeneralVan (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Erza Scarlet: Able to fight 100 monsters while getting tired as the fight wore on. Supersonic+ Speed, Hypersonic with Flight Armor. S-Class Mage, and defeated the toughest members of various guilds. City block level DC and destroyed an island when clashing with her Edolas counterpart. Her new Second Origin armor allows her to cut through magic unless it's too powerful and even fixed her ankle which was crushed by a pillar. With great leadership skills and incredible intelligence, as well as great maturity and composure, she is able to lead my team to victory.

Kid Goku (Piccolo Daimao Arc): Hypersonic Speed, Town Level+ DC and City level+ Durability, this Saiyan is no joke. He has many ki techniques including afterimages, solar flare, and Kamehameha. However, he is not limited to these techniques. He defeated the likes of King Piccolo and Tao Pai Pai. King Piccolo was a huge accomplishment considering that he is on par with and even above many HST Top Tiers. Along with the magic Power Pole and the Flying Nimbus Cloud, Goku has many weapons. While he may be younger than everyone else, Goku is arguably the strongest member on my team.

Charizard: This dragon (sort of) can bust many city blocks and can move at supersonic+ speeds. However, it may be a weak link since it is weak against electric attacks. However, if the opposing team is not careful, they will be burned to a crisp.

Ichigo Kurosaki: The star of Bleach, Ichigo has Hypersonic Speeds and near City level DC. Defeated the likes of Aizen who was considered to be unstoppable. Although he lost his powers, his new Shikai and Bankai allows him to grow stronger now. His speed is what seperates him from the rest of my team.

Monkey D. Luffy: Everyone's favorite pirate, Luffy, while not as fast as Ichigo or Goku, has hypersonic speed and can destroy many city blocks with his fists. Luffy is also made of rubber, so regular punches might not be as effective as the opponent would like. He can also use his rubber body for various attacks. Like the rest of my team, he is never without a weapon.

Moka Akashiya: With arrogance that rivals that of Vegeta and even Gary Oak, Moka is an incredible fighter. She can move at near supersonic speeds and can destroy buildings with her kicks. Out of my whole team, she has very limited weapons. Her only fighting techniques are her punches and kicks, although she prefers her kicks a lot more. While it may seem limited, they are devastating and can even destroy buildings. She can also give her own blood to her teammates if they are weak, albeit at the expense of her own strength. However, if given enough time like in her fight with Kuyo, she can recover and come back to the strong fighter she is. Not one to be looked past.

Shana: Also known as the Flame-Haired Blazing-Eyed Hunter, Shana is an incredibly skilled swordsman which skills that more than rival that of Erza and Ichigo. With the Power of Existence, she uses it to increase her power immensely, giving her the strength to destroy cities. With supersonic+ speeds and the ability to fly, she can also manipulate fire and can create fire based weapons and constructs with her sword. He most known technique is her Fuzetsu, which allows her to stop time until she tells it go. However, even without this, her other weapons are more than enough to win. She can also use her pendant Alastor to create huge flames that cover cities, however, this may cost her her life. Shana is very skilled and, with or without Fuzetsu, can beat many HST Mid and Top Tiers.

Don't forget about Shana's Fuzetsu hax. Time stop to take out Seras and Priscilla.

@GeneralVan: Those with supernatural or magical status don't seem to be effected by the spell since fuzetsu's main use is to stop time to prevent occurrences of Shana and others from being known to ordinary humans, meaning Rider, Ciel, Priscilla and Seras would be unaffected.

Using the spell has the setback of freezing your two strongest fighters (Goku and Luffy) in place so long as fuzetsu is in effect since they lack magical/ supernatural status. This does give you a numbers advantage, but Moka and Mizore can be picked off easily by my group since they lack the speed to be of any threat. My main issues with fuzetsu in effect would be Ichigo and Erza, since they're also pretty powerful in terms of stats and only Priscilla would be capable of competing with them in power. Medusa's eyes could weaken the two to a degree, but would be a bit risky to use since there's the chance she could effect my teammates with it. Best option for this scenario would be for Priscilla to occupy the two mentioned characters (being one of Claymore's fastest characters, she should give the two difficulty in connecting with attacks) while my other three characters go after Shana. Since Shana's speed is only at high-end supersonic, Seras and Rider could easily pick her off if she's on the ground. If she's in flight, Rider can still fly up to her via her pegasus to take her out. Fuzetsu's effects should then wear off with Shana's demise.

@Dream: Mizore is replaced by Charizard since Moka is already from R + V. But yeah the Fuzetsu may have a minor setback, but Shana can stop it so Goku and Luffy can fight again. Luffy beats Mikoto before she can get to Charizard. Erza can hold off Rider with her right eye as it allows it to nullify magical effects like Evergreen's, which is pretty much similar to Rider's and by surprising her, she can use the opportunity to defeat her. Goku can take Priscilla and Seras, or at least one of them. If he can't take them both, Ichigo would come to assist him. If Shana can close the distance on Chise, which she showed on multiple occasions that she can, she can defeat Chise. Charizard may have trouble with Solty, but the other members of my team will have more than enough energy to assist him. Moka can talk smack to Ciel to distract him from the other members of my team attacking her, but it may be at the expense of her own life, although she can hold him off also with her kicks.

Luffy beats Mikoto before she can get to Charizard.

Not so straight forward with Solty around, who can compete with Luffy in stats and has flight advantage, meaning a certain Straw Hat Pirate's gonna have a nice dip in the ocean when tossed far away from the island. :P

And yes, Mikoto will fry Charizard through use of her electric attacks.

Erza can hold off Rider with her right eye as it allows it to nullify magical effects like Evergreen's, which is pretty much similar to Rider's and by surprising her, she can use the opportunity to defeat her.

A fact I neglected. Erza has the strength and durability advantage depending on what armor she has, but Rider can still make use of Blood Fort Andromeda to seal off the area and stall things with Erza to drain her of magic to sustain her armor. Rider's also at hypersonic speeds, so she can still compete with Erza in speed.

Goku can take Priscilla and Seras, or at least one of them. If he can't take them both, Ichigo would come to assist him.

Goku would be a bit much for Seras to compete with in terms of strength and durability, unless she is able to absorb him with her shadows. Priscilla being around would allow Seras the opportunity to absorb Goku if he's on the ground (which wouldn't matter much as the Flying Nimbus wouldn't be efficient for Goku to use in combat against speedy foes in flight). If Ichigo intervenes, Chise could spam missiles and lasers to occupy or take him out. And you seemed to have neglected Ciel, who could immobilize Goku by pinning down his shadow with a Black Key while he's occupied and leave him open to attack.

If Shana can close the distance on Chise, which she showed on multiple occasions that she can, she can defeat Chise.

Bad idea. Chise's durability is at city-level and she has hypersonic speed while in flight. Even if Shana cast a fuzetsu, she's not gonna be able to dent Chise, even if she risked her life using Tenpa Jyousai.

Moka can talk smack to Ciel to distract him from the other members of my team attacking her, but it may be at the expense of her own life, although she can hold him off also with her kicks.

Seen your edit. As I mentioned before, Ciel can still pick off Moka easily and come to the aid of any of my other team mates while they're in combat.

Well Shana has city level DC so a Fuzetsu and constant attacks should at least weaken Chise and she could beat him with her city level DC if she keeps her Fuzetsu up long enough. And while Charizard is weak against those electric attacks, if he gets one good hit on her, she's as good as done, especially if Luffy comes in and helps. With the case of Rider, Erza has a ton of Magic energy so that's going to take a while and one of my other members can take him out while distracted with the absorption. Plus, her Second Origin Armor allows her to cut through Magic as long as it's not too powerful. Ichigo can take Seras and Goku can demolish Priscilla with Ki attacks. Also don't forget Goku can confuse the enemies with afterimages and blind them with Solar Flare. Luffy can use his devastating punches on Solty if he's smart with his attacks, and maybe Moka can come in a deliver the final kick. Ciel poses the most problems, but an afterimage and solar flare combo should do the trick and have everyone on my team attack her at once. I'm going to sleep now so I'll respond to any argument tomorrow.

Well Shana has city level DC so a Fuzetsu and constant attacks should at least weaken Chise and she could beat him with her city level DC if she keeps her Fuzetsu up long enough.

Chise's shrugged off being shot by heavy machine gun fire and being blasted by missiles. She's even been within the center of her nuking (which can destroy an entire city) without any visible damage (save for parts of her clothes being incinerated) to her body. Shana's only gonna kill herself trying to take out Chise.

And while Charizard is weak against those electric attacks, if he gets one good hit on her, she's as good as done

Mikoto has been able to react to foes traveling at hypersonic speeds and is capable of using her electricity to increase her body's movement speed to hypersonic levels. She's a glass cannon, but one that won't be taken out so easily by Charizard. She's capable of producing enough heat through her electric charging to conjure up lightning storms. An air to ground lightning attack would be impossible for Charizard to evade and handle.

With the case of Rider, Erza has a ton of Magic energy so that's going to take a while and one of my other members can take her out while distracted with the absorption.

Considering I doubt Shana will be able to dent Chise, the latter would be able to intervene in the battle should Rider have any problems.

Ichigo can take Seras and Goku can demolish Priscilla with Ki attacks.

Seras would have problems with Ichigo, so I can see her getting taken out unless she has help. On the other hand, Goku's gonna have difficulty landing attacks on Priscilla due to her ability to fly.

Also don't forget Goku can confuse the enemies with afterimages and blind them with Solar Flare.

Can agree with the former being used for diversionary purposes if used effectively. However, Goku didn't have the Solar Flare in his arsenal until the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament, years after Piccolo Daimao's defeat.

Luffy can use his devastating punches on Solty if he's smart with his attacks, and maybe Moka can come in a deliver the final kick.

No sense in mentioning Moka since she's inevitably getting offed.

I guess I should start showing off some feats with Solty now to give you a better sense of her abilities (since not too many folks here seem to have seen the show).

At about 3:35ish in the video below, Solty plows through a mecha with her vibrating ability and then tosses it miles into the air to be shocked by the electric barrier surrounding the city.

This video features her attacking a space station as she avoids much of a heavy assault of lasers and missiles coming from the station while in flight, enduring laser hits and immense gravity within the station's core and shown surviving the explosion of the station when she destroys it, said space station being miles wide and capable of destroying an entire city.

Ciel poses the most problems, but an afterimage and solar flare combo should do the trick and have everyone on my team attack her at once.

Ciel would be support to catch unsuspecting foes while they are occupied battling one of my teammates, which is likely to happen between our heavy hitters. And as I discussed, Goku lacks the Solar Flare here. Ciel's weapons are likely to pose enough problems in the right situation on unsuspecting foes.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

eddz99 wins! lololol

@eddz99: NOT NOW

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: olololol

@GeneralVan: @Dream: are you 2 done?

@SMXLR8: Waiting on reply.

You're gonna likely get long waits on me during the week for posts since I work in the evenings.

@Dream: oh well ok then

@SMXLR8: If I don't get a counter argument from GeneralVan by the time I'm home from work later tonight, then I'll determine personally who I think would win based on present battle scenario.

@Dream: well I want to hear from both of you though

Well Mikoto might become a non-factor since a Fuzetsu from Shana would just leave her killed by Shana. Leaving it 7 on 6 with Shana being at pretty much full power. Ichigo then takes on Seras, and he can definitely beat her. With Rider, if he does try to absorb Erza's magic energy, Moka can kick her before he does any significant damage, leaving her open for Erza's trinity sword attack, which is more tha Since Goku has Nimbus, he can nullify some of Priscilla's flight, although it may be impractical, but Goku has enough speed and DC combined with durability to take Priscilla out. Luffy and Charizard can gang up on Solty. Luffy's punches are devestating and teamed up with Charizard can take Solty out. With Goku's remaining energy, he can afterimage and confuse Chise, leaving her open for a Kamehameha as well as Luffy using his remaining energy to punch her. Ciel is left and she poses the most problems, but with Shana still fresh a quick Fuzetsu and using her attacks will weaken her, leaving her open for the rest of my team for a final attack, ending her.

Well Mikoto might become a non-factor since a Fuzetsu from Shana would just leave her killed by Shana.

Where Ciel, who'd be able to move about in the fuzetsu unaffected, could blast her out of existence with the Seventh Holy Scripture as both are on par in speed.

Since you keep mentioning Shana milking her fuzetsu, how would you respond if I had the flyers on my team (Chise, Solty and Priscilla) immediately dispatch her at the start of the battle since they are significantly faster than her? Ichigo would be the only fighter who could react immediately, Charizard wouldn't have the time to react and Goku and Erza would need some time to prep their means of flight.

With Rider, if he does try to absorb Erza's magic energy, Moka can kick her before he does any significant damage

Wouldn't work. Rider can sense incoming threats approaching, which would make it highly doubtful that Moka can land a surprise attack. She'd be picked off rather quickly, especially since she's the slowest on your team.

but Goku has enough speed and DC combined with durability to take Priscilla out.

But with him grounded, it's gonna be quite difficult for him to land any attacks and even with the Flying Nimbus, it's not gonna help him out much since it's not practical for combat situations. Priscilla could either pick off Goku with a physical blow or her tentacles when an opening becomes available during one of his attacks (like charging up a Kamehameha) or focus on exhausting Goku by milking her flight advantage for evasion and then take him out when he's fatigued enough.

Luffy and Charizard can gang up on Solty. Luffy's punches are devestating and teamed up with Charizard can take Solty out.

Charizard lacks the speed to be of threat to Solty and can be dispatched quickly. I can picture Luffy's precog via Haki making it difficult for Solty to land blows. But at the same time, Luffy will have difficulty with landing blows on Solty thanks to her ability to fly. Solty's durability is on par with Chise's, so she can take quite the heavy punishment. Luffy's Gomu Gomu techniques would be a weakness to him here as making use of the stretching ability of his limbs for attacks would make it easy for Solty to grab said long limb and toss him far from the island and into the ocean, where the Devil Fruit's weakness (immersion in water) will lead Luffy to drown.

With Goku's remaining energy, he can afterimage and confuse Chise, leaving her open for a Kamehameha

Chise's missiles and laser attacks can cause a large amount of damage to the ground. Even if Goku were to dodge direct hits to them, the explosions from them would still cause damage to him from their force of impact. Let's not also forget that she could nuke the island in the worst case scenario.

Ciel is left and she poses the most problems, but with Shana still fresh a quick Fuzetsu and using her attacks will weaken her

Ciel's regeneration would make it difficult for Shana to pick off the curry fiend. Any attack from Ciel's Black Keys or the Seventh Holy Scripture that connects on Shana would put a quick end to the Flame Haze.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel