HST Level Tournament Round 5 - TheBlackDragonz VS othus12

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 14, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,753 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

TheBlackDragonz Team/ win - 1 / draw - 0 / lose - 0

1. Edward Elric
  2. Acnologia
  3. Tobi
  4. Hakumen (Speed MUST be equalized or Hakumen will rape effortlessly)
  5. Tyranitar (Pokedex Entry allowed?)
  6. Imperialdramon Dragon Mode (Digimon Adventure 02 only)
  7. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

othus12 Team/win - 1 / draw - 0 / lose - 0

1. TORIKO (toriko)
  2. NARUTO UZUMAKI (naruto)
  3. Yammamoto (bleach)
  4. Tsuna (KHR)
  5. saber(fate stay night)
  6. KUMA (one piece)
  7. GON from hunter x hunter

Location - Venus

Both sides 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

You miiiight want to equalize Imperialdramon's speed :maybe

@TheBlackDragonz: read the rules

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ok you guys know my team i will say the advantages of my team

ADVANTAGES

-at least 3 characters on my team are on Teraton level

-kuma can teleport and BFR which can be used to cut the enemy's man power

-tyranitar is up to 4 times weaker against fighting styles (big disadvantage against toriko,tsuna,gon,naruto and saber)

-3 characters with precog-like reflexes or FTL reflexes (this means they wouldnt get speed blitzed)

-imperialdramon needs time to deliver a true moutain buster.

-you have weak links on your team that need protection (edward and tyranitar)

Oh, ok. Phew XD 

Hakumen: Able to keep up with Terumi, who infiltrated Takamagahara within 1/480,000 of a second and can cut down blast doors like a hot knife through butter. Was also able to fight the Black Beast, a planerary life-wiper at 20% strength. Ookami can cut through spacetime, so BFR means nothing to him.

Imperialdramon Dragon Mode: Flew around a 16th of the Earth in seconds, has an antimatter cannon that, by powerscaling, can mountainbust. Can be spammable, but won't be at full power.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon: Flew up to destroy a Satelitte in the Virtual World arc in seconds, also was a Citybuster in ancient Egypt.

Tyranitar: Scaling off of Garchomp (Fellow Psuedo-legend), he should be 1-3 Mach and at least a citybuster.

Acnologia: MHS most likely, and islandbuster IIRC

Tobi: Hypersonic speed, and at least building buster.

Edward Elric: Low-end building level and peak human speed.

-saber is more than a match for blue eyes or imperialdramon, she erased a monster down to the last atom, an impressive feat that was calced at the extreme output of a hundred teratons of force. and dont let me start on avalon.

-you have only 2 moutain level characters, i have 5

-2 of your teammates are below city block (they are almost non factor kuma can deal with both at the same time)

- naruto can multiply himself dozens of times and overwhelm with his rikudo mode clones

-kuma can bfr imperial dramon which would return after 3 days (after the rest of the team has been wiped out)

-level 100 beasts in toriko are life wipers and toriko takes them out in one hit.

-acnologia would get smashed by toriko whose early leg fork managed to pierce through an island. and can dish multi mountain busters one after another.

Imperialdramon attacks at Mach 827 though. Imperialdramon can likely speedblitz if he attacks first. Hakumen can fight lifewipers too, The Black Beast was lifewiping just by being there. Hakumen can technically cut through space and allow any BFR'd opponent to cross through the rift. Can't Tobi go into other dimensions or something? Blue-Eyes entered the upper atmosphere in seconds, I'd need to go digging a bit to find the exact speed.

@TheBlackDragonz: kuma doesnt send you to another dimension, he sends you flying away for 3 days on a bubble that repels everything and kuma can choose the destination (while you are on the bubble you cannot move)

tsuna reacted to a guy that was speeding at 300,000 km/s mach 827 isnt impressive to me when my teammates can react to match 30,000

speed is not quite gonna make it for you when my characters dish attacks greater than nukes and react as fast as light

kuma teleports, needless to say he is the fastest around

imperialdramon launches attacks at mach 827, but he cant quite fight at that speed, he has gotten hit by really slow things before and if excalibur connects (which is the most probable thing) imperialdramon can say goodbye.

overall i win because:

unblitzable characters

higher power output

higher stamina on my team

no weak links

higher man-power tanks to naruto

ability to BFR

better tanks IMO

Post by waybig1010101 (4,139 posts) See mini bio Level 14

why does no one mention the in character part?

@waybig1010101: lol because that would backfire terribly to theblackdragonz team, i mean: blue eyes is as intelligent as a bannana and acnologia has 0 teamwork while on my team yammamoto is a leader, toriko,gon, naruto and tsuna are friendly and would get along perfectly, saber is noble and knows the power of friendship and teamwork. and kuma...well kuma is a robot and obeys XD

so...did i win or what? XD

@othus12: wait and see I guess

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I cheer for the winner XD

@DBZ_universe: thanks

@othus12: LOL

@othus12: @DBZ_universe: so it's over ? wow that was quick O_o

@SMXLR8 said:

@othus12: @DBZ_universe: so it's over ? wow that was quick O_o

LOL it's over when you say it.... you are the one running the show.

@DBZ_universe: so who won?

@SMXLR8: Well both team are good. But I see Othus12 winning due to having Yamamoto. But TheBlackDragonz also had Imperialdrmon which is huge and deadly.

Also this might sound crazy as HELL but Ed could make a monster chimera out of Acnologia, Tyranitar, Blue Eyes White Dragon and Imperialdramon Dragon mode with his alchemy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel