HST Level Tournament Round 23 - GeneralVan VS DBZ_universe

Topic started by SMXLR8 on May 15, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,091 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

GeneralVan Team/ win- 0 / draw- 0/ lose - 4

1. Erza Scarlet.

2. Kid Goku (Piccolo Daimao arc)

3.Charizard

4. Ichigo

5. Luffy

6. Moka Akashiya (Inner Vampire)

7. Shana (Shakugan no Shana, if time stop is unfair, you can remove it)

DBZ_universe Team / win - 0 / draw - 3 / lose -

1. Zaraki Kenpachi -Bleach
  2. Current Black Star (with Tsubaki) -Soul Eater
  3. Kagura -Fairy Tail
  4. Vash the Stampede -Trigun (manga)
  5. Wrath -FMA
  6. EoS Yoshimori Sumimura (with the power of Karasumori) -Kekkaishi
  7. Luchiru from Anagle Mole

Location - Ryogoku Kokugikan

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Here is the link to the feats of my characters

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/hst-level-tournament-round-4-speedforcespider-vs-dbz_universe/338785/

Wrath goes to attack Charizard, Kagura goes to fight Erza, and Yoshimori casts a city block sized Kekkai he is also in Musou and protected by his Quasi-Zekkai and 3 layer Kekkai.

Post by GeneralVan (1,631 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Finally I think I win!

Erza > Kagura.

Ichigo > Kenpachi.

Charizard beats Yoshimori.

Shana stops time and beats Black Star and Tsubaki.

Moka beats Luchiru.

Luffy beats up Wrath and the 5 above on my team come and assure a win.

Vash has the DC to beat Kid Goku. But if Goku shoots a big enough Kamehameha, he can win. Or, while he is distracted, Shana can Fuzetsu and use Alastor to put an end to him. Vash vs Shana is a stomp in Vash's favor but with Goku's distraction, she will have time to time stop and have Alastor beat him.

Overall it's a win for my team.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I don't think you realize yet how OP Yoshimori is yet.
Online Now

@GeneralVan: How can Charizard beat Yoshimori? Yoshimori has tanked fire much hotter than what Charizard can produce. Yoshimori creates kekkais inside the organs of everyone in your team and crushes them.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: In other words Yoshimori>>your team.

He can also surround the whole area with Shinkai and then erase them from existence or turn them into a cake.

@DBZ_universe: Goku speedblitzes.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: Yoshimori has faced a guy with similar speed than Goku. Yoshimori can activate Shinkai instantly. Once Yoshi activities Shinkai it's over.

Yoshimori inside Shinkai can control his reality, time and space. He can create newworlds if he so desires.

In Musou his reaction speed is insane.

Also Goku wont speed blitz since morals are on. Yoshimori in Musou has no emotions so he will kill if he wants to.

Yoshimori alone>your team.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: Yoshimori is also bound by time so time stop wont work at all on him.

@DBZ_universe: So on a scale of Piccolo Daimao to Nappa, how powerful is Yoshimori?

@DBZ_universe: maybe we should switch him out since it's kind of un fair

Online Now

@GeneralVan: Well he is a creator so ge is pretty hardcore. Look at his feats in the link I posted above.

Online Now

@SMXLR8: Well the match is already over lol... and taking him out would make no sense. He was in my team against Taichokage and we ended draw cause he had opponents that could teleport out of the site and he does not so he is screwed.

@DBZ_universe: well not yet generalvan has to say it not you

Online Now

@SMXLR8: Sorry. I'll wait.

Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It was looking good for GeneralVan but just like with me, Yoshimori prevents the win. @GeneralVan: Raw power you have, but you have almost no hax or tricky abilities other than time stop which is countered by Yoshimori. I tried to do a mix of both and have done fairly well. For a good team both power and abilities are crucial. It's like having a team of brutes against 1 weak teleporter, but the teleporter can win because of the hax by BFRing them and there's nothing all that raw power can do. I've just noticed and am giving a bit of advice. You haven't lost because of raw power, speed or destruction at all. It's other factors.
Online Now

@taichokage: So who do give the victory too in your opinion?

@GeneralVan: it looks like you lost, if you wan to continue fine but you have until sunday 12 :00 midnight to reply back

@DBZ_universe: in the mean time on to your next fight

Online Now

@SMXLR8: ok

Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
For the record I think DBZ_universe has this. GeneralVan's team might be a bit too straightforward with not much trickyness, mostly raw power and technique. Combined with the fact that Yoshimori is the strongest character on either team.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel