HST Level Tournament Round 22 - othus12 VS SpeedForceSpider

Topic started by SMXLR8 on May 15, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

othus12 Team/win - 4 / draw - 1 / lose - 1

1. TORIKO (toriko)
  2. NARUTO UZUMAKI (naruto)
  3. Yammamoto (bleach)
  4. Tsuna (KHR)
  5. saber(fate stay night)
  6. KUMA (one piece)
  7. GON from hunter x hunter

SpeedForceSpider Team / win 2 - / draw 2 - / lose - 0

1. Hashirama - Naruto
  2. Coco - Toriko
  3. Dante - Devil May Cry
  4. Zack Fair - FFVII
  5. Dangai Ichigo - Bleach
  6. Whitebeard from One Piece
  7. Noriaki Kakyoin- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Location - Kourakuen Hall

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

sorry. seems i caught fever and i have to go to the hospital. im writing this and feeling like im about to faint. i concede

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15
For starters, Hashirama takes Naruto and Coco can take Toriko. Zack outmatches Gon easily. The rest is up in the air for now.

@othus12: OK feel better@SpeedForceSpider:you win on to the next fight

Post by DBZ_universe (15,453 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12: Get well dude.

@othus12: are done with this round or do you want to continue since your feeling better

so you can give me a chance? i think i wanna do this

@othus12: sure

this round is back on

@SpeedForceSpider said:

For starters, Hashirama takes Naruto and Coco can take Toriko. Zack outmatches Gon easily. The rest is up in the air for now.

i wanna argue about that.

zack doesnt outmatch gon easily, gon punched a guy to another country and could do the same to zack.

toriko would win against coco and the reason for that is that he can deploy insta-kill attacks while coco has to poison his enemy, so even if coco poisons toriko he would take it and launch a 100 nail twin kugi or use leg boomerang which so far in the series has a 100% hitting chance. torikos antibodies could hold him for several minutes so he would be able to deploy some extra attacks against other characters from the enemy like dante.

even if in the end they kill each other toriko has the chance to act against other characters.

now im pretty sure dangai ichigo would have an extremely hard time against saber because of excaliblast spam which got calced at 100 teratons of force.

tsuna speedblitz whitebeard and can kill him with the mighty XX burner.

of course you have the tier advantage on at least 2 characters which are whitebeard>kuma and hashirama>naruto but kuma is far more versatile than whitebeard because of his teleport and with his repel he is perfect against dante.

@othus12 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

i wanna argue about that.

zack doesnt outmatch gon easily, gon punched a guy to another country and could do the same to zack.

toriko would win against coco and the reason for that is that he can deploy insta-kill attacks while coco has to poison his enemy, so even if coco poisons toriko he would take it and launch a 100 nail twin kugi or use leg boomerang which so far in the series has a 100% hitting chance. torikos antibodies could hold him for several minutes so he would be able to deploy some extra attacks against other characters from the enemy like dante.

even if in the end they kill each other toriko has the chance to act against other characters.

now im pretty sure dangai ichigo would have an extremely hard time against saber because of excaliblast spam which got calced at 100 teratons of force.

tsuna speedblitz whitebeard and can kill him with the mighty XX burner.

of course you have the tier advantage on at least 2 characters which are whitebeard>kuma and hashirama>naruto but kuma is far more versatile than whitebeard because of his teleport and with his repel he is perfect against dante.

That's not true tho, Zack is triple digit hypersonic at least giving the machine gun feat. Speed is my teams strength.

Toriko should still get killed by hell poison if anything. The relativistic spear would be a great last resort as well. So either way Toriko falls here.

But Ichigo is much faster than Saber so that won't do good.

I can agree Tsuna can do that. Whitebeard could turn the area upside down on him before he goes and throws him off. 

If anything I can use my ace card Kakyoin(His stand is broken) on your strongest fighters and make them his puppets to either kill their teammates or commit suicide. His stand moves almost or at the speed of light giving he fought Star Platinum on almost equal footing and its a FTL stand.

His Kekkai is pretty unstoppable as well. It can cover the whole area with a barrier and if they touch it they get sprayed with city busters.

ichigo isnt speedblitzing saber because she has precog like reflexes.

the kekkai can be effectively countered from a distance saber kuma and even naruto can attack from several miles away and some of my characters have lightspeed reactions.

yammamoto can provide an effective barrier against coco's poison just as starjun did with his heat.

IMO it depends on who goes against who.

some combinations would give me the win. others would give you the win.

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed. Not to mention that including myself, our 3 teams our quite similar. I think that Toriko is slightly stronger than Coco but is not well suited for him and could be killed first. That spear of Coco's would probably be too fast if he got to use it, plus he has the clone technique and is a slightly better ranged fighter. On the other hand Coco is not as defensive as the other Kings, Zebra and Sani least of all. If Toriko launched any attack and connected first, he could one shot Coco. I still think Coco has the slight advantage though. His poison isn't jar any poison. I doubt Toriko can create antibodies for them given their almost instant fatal nature. Hashirama vs Naruto? Well as it stands they're both top tier but the result is obviously Hashirama. Whitebeard vs Kuma is debatable. In the hierarchy of One Piece, Whitebeard is above Kuma, but once again, Kuma is almost perfectly suited for him. Who's to say he couldn't repel the quakes and/or blitz Whitebeard? And it goes on. Of course they wouldn't have to fight those specific foes though. They just pair best that way. The heaviest hitter is Kakyoin, but I feel that Tsuna and Kuma at the very least could evade it and they carry some serious hax with them. Hmm. Tough one. Honestly i think it's circumstantial just like several of my battles.

@taichokage: get ready your fight is soon

@taichokage: toriko isnt your average creature lvl 100. we are talking about a dude that trades blows with starjun and his food immersion gives him the nutrients necessary to survive the poison for a long time. besides the lightspeed spear poison takes time to take affect people. for all we know toriko can be tanking coco's poison like grinpatch did.

EDIT

in the end it could go either way depending on the matchups.

GOOD LUCK GUYS

@othus12 said:

ichigo isnt speedblitzing saber because she has precog like reflexes.

the kekkai can be effectively countered from a distance saber kuma and even naruto can attack from several miles away and some of my characters have lightspeed reactions.

yammamoto can provide an effective barrier against coco's poison just as starjun did with his heat.

IMO it depends on who goes against who.

some combinations would give me the win. others would give you the win.

Well pal, I never really considered speedblitz was the factor given Saber's reflexes. Just making a point in the speed department is all.

The Kekkai cannot be countered because the scan above says Hierophant Green can stretch "indefinitely" also as I said it can move at lightspeed itself and Kakyoin has plenty of other moves to use.

Other than that since they are IC Kakyoin can make Hierophant Green slip into Yamaji and make him kill his people with bankai. It depends on the poison because I am willing to sacrifice most of my team for Hell's poison which should be an automatic win IMO.

I can think of a few alternatives with both our teams in terms of victory you're correct.

@taichokage: I agree, good observation bro.

@DBZ_universe said:

GOOD LUCK GUYS

@SpeedForceSpider:

well...how about we leave this one in draw? since we could both kill each other XP

Fine Ill give you this one.

@SpeedForceSpider: @othus12: so who won?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel