HST Level Tournament Round 20 - Masterofdeath VS UltimateHero0406

Topic started by SMXLR8 on May 9, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

Masterofdeath Team / win - 2 / draw - 1 / lose - 1

1. Piccolo JR

2. Ryouga Minamoto from Chaosic Rune

3.Sasuke Uchiha

4. Heero Yuy ( endless waltz)

5.Ganta Igarashi

6.Arago Hunt

7.Albedo

UltimateHero0406 Team / win - 1 /draw - 0 / lose - 2

1. Ageha Yoshina - Psyren
  2. Ulquiorra Schiffer - Bleach
  3. Date Masamune - Sengoku Basara
  4. Nagato Uzumaki - Naruto Shippuden
  5. God Jealousy - Ultimo
  6. Aruka Schild - Needless
  7. Adam Arclight

Location - Magnolia Town

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ryouga takes control of Linebarrel thanks to circuit walker then the rest of the characters go to town on your dudes using their strength to do heavy damage.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,897 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Good luck UltimateHero0406!
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks man.

@Masterofdeath: Linebarrel isn't on my team anymore. He was replaced by Adam Arclight.

And I must disagree. I looked up most of your characters and I'm pretty sure my Team can handle your team.

First, Ganta couldn't beat anyone on my team. He is too slow and too weak. Even with his supersonic Ganta Gun or Ganbaran Gun, he wouldn't do much here.

Same goes for Ryouga and Arago. Too slow and not enough bang. Ageha could mess up Ryouga or Arago without getting anywhere near them. Plus Ryouga takes any damage Death Rex does so getting lopped up by Melschees Lance would be a big problem and Arago's main trouble lies in touching him.

Heero is tough and fast but Ulquiorra could nail him with Cero Obscura or Arclight could even just magnetize his Mech or tie it down with psychokinesis.

Sasuke is pretty tough but Ageha or Ulquiorra could still beat him. Even with Susanoo. He may not even get a chance to use his MS.

I think Piccolo is one of the biggest threats on your team. But since this has to be before saga Piccolo, Date could hang with him in terms of stats. He is massively hypersonic and around mountain buster stats.

Jealous' precog would help here too.

The only person I don't know at this point is Albedo. What are his best feats?

@Masterofdeath: @UltimateHero0406: How is this going so far, is anyone winning?

@SMXLR8: Kind of depends. What version of Piccolo is my opponent using? DB, Raditz, Saiyan Saga?

@UltimateHero0406: DB

@SMXLR8: So yeah, I think I can win but I'm waiting for my opponent to reply.

@UltimateHero0406: Ryouga doesn't have to take the damage of Death Rex. He can always charge his deck so his deck takes the damage instead. Plus Death Rex isn't his only dragon. He also has a dragon that can remove the friction of anything its tentacles touch. He also has a machine society card that can create a shield. Plus Arago is a bigger threat then your making him out to be. He doens't need to touch a person to fight them. Arago has a giant sword he can summon out of nowhere and he also has wind control. Arago also has a poweful blast. Plus if we are using end of series Arago then he also has the crown and full Brionac. Also Wing Zero is not made of normal metal it is mde of gundanium which is very different from regular metal as it is much stronger. Well it took a explosion that was said to be able to destroy 3 leos like it was nothing. But here is Albedo. He is a character from Xenosaga: The Animation, and also the video games. Here are some of his feats.

@Masterofdeath:

But that's not just it. Ryouga and Arago are only around super sonic from what I've heard of them while my heavy hitters are hypersonic. So It will be hard for them to keep up.

And that's just it, Arclights magnetism doesn't just work on metal. It works on metal, stone, people, damn near anything. All he has to do is designate a target and it is either repelled or attracted. For example, all he would have to say is, "Magnetic World: The building behind you", and the building behind his opponent would come flying at them. Or a more precise application would be, "Magnetic World: Anti-sword", and his enemy's sword would go flying away from them. Or he doesn't have to say anything at all. He can attract or repel people and objects at will.

I'll have a look at your vids shortly.

@UltimateHero0406: how far into Arago did you check cause by the end of the manga he is pretty tough.

@Masterofdeath: I only read through the wiki. So it would be better if you told me his best feats.

@UltimateHero0406: I'll show you cause the wiki is really off.

@Masterofdeath: OK, nice . So let's see what we have here

Resistence to Fatal injury

Some degree of Regen

Super strength, speed, stamina

Supernatural powers

Blast power

Weapon summon

Only thing is, I'm still a little unclear on his Top speed. And also his top destructive power.

@Masterofdeath: @UltimateHero0406: how is this coming along?

@UltimateHero0406: Thats the thing his full power is never really shown as in the last couple of chapters he gets a major power boost and then he never really gets a chance to show it off that much. At first he could only destroy 3 or 4 trees with his blasts but that was before training and the power up so its way way stronger now. For starters he unlocked the crown and he got the second part of brionac. I got a good example of speed though. Also did you watch the videos for Albedo?

@Masterofdeath: Alright, I see. I guess that would put him around supersonic.

The thing is, destroying a few trees isn't much of a feat. Same with beating up normal humans. No offense but it won't get him far in this league of characters. Can he destroy large buildings, skyscrapers, or towns with one attack? Can he deal with telekinesis, molten temperatures, precog, increased gravity, or soul stealing?

And yes, he has some pretty good abilities. But what is his movement speed and reaction time like? How fast can he throw people in other dimensions?

@UltimateHero0406: well Arago can make a giant tornado and he has Claimos Solais which is a really big sword so speed isn't really a big deal.

For Albedo he only sent one person to another dimension and it didn't end well for him. Its what he gets for trying to take down somebody that was made specifically to kill him. But Albedo can just BFR every member of your team by sending them to the sun. Also theres this video game mechanic called ether that is basically like magic that can do stuff like heal teamates, revive them, change the elements of attacks, and weaken enemies.

@Masterofdeath: Still not quite enough for Arago. Arclight can stop a tornado dead in it's tracks. Same with Ulquiorra, Date, and Nagato.

And like I said, how fast can Albedo do this? Is it instant? Because if not, it would be pretty easy for Ageha to make his black holes devour Albedo or Aruka or Arclight to disintegrate him. With them, there would be nothing left for him to regenerate from. Plus Jealous knows his opponent's next move so it wouldn't be easy to surprise my team, even with bfr.

@UltimateHero0406: here is a example of his BFR its alsoneed to be mentioned that you can't kill Albedo unless you literally destroy his very essence or some how get rid of his testament powers.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel