HST Level Tournament Round 19 - GeneralVan VS SpeedForceSpider

Topic started by SMXLR8 on May 3, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

GeneralVan Team/ win- 0 / draw- 0/ lose- 3

1. Erza Scarlet.

2. Kid Goku (Piccolo Daimao arc)

3.Charizard

4. Ichigo

5. Luffy

6. Moka Akashiya (Inner Vampire)

7. Shana (Shakugan no Shana, if time stop is unfair, you can remove it)

SpeedForceSpider Team / win - 1 / draw - 2 / lose - 0

1. Hashirama - Naruto
  2. Coco - Toriko
  3. Dante - Devil May Cry
  4. Zack Fair - FFVII
  5. Dangai Ichigo - Bleach
  6. Whitebeard from One Piece
  7. Noriaki Kakyoin- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Location - Galuna Island

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by GeneralVan (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Shana Fuzetsus and takes out Ichigo, Zack, Hashirama, and Noriaki and possible even Whitebeard. The rest of team gangs up on the remaining 2 or 3.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GeneralVan: That's BS. Dante solos with time stop.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whoever wins in frozen time between Dante and Shana wins the fight for their team.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: @SpeedForceSpider: I might add no time stop to the rules since people are winning with it

Without time stop for his characters Kakyoin solos. Stands are invisible and intangible to non stand users so Hierophant Green uses body control and makes Goku kill his teammates.
Online Now

@GeneralVan: it's your turn

Goku can speedblitz Kakyoin. Then he takes out Whitebeard. Shana takes out Hashirama. Erza can take out Zack. The Ichigos go at it but since I'm using current Ichigo, he loses but Dangai gets finished off by Shana. Luffy stomps Coco and the remaining members of my team gang up and beat up Dante.

Goku can speedblitz Kakyoin

How can he blitz someone moving almost at the speed of light? Nice try.

Then he takes out Whitebeard.

Is that before or after Whitebeard quakes him to death?

Shana takes out Hashirama.

Nope, without time stop she is the weakest person here she dies first.

Erza can take out Zack.

Again no, because Zack is massively hypersonic and on par with Sephiroth who would lolstomps Fairy Tail.

The Ichigos go at it but since I'm using current Ichigo, he loses but Dangai gets finished off by Shana.

How and Shana dies after her fight?

Luffy stomps Coco and the remaining members of my team gang up and beat up Dante.

Okay did you just put a One Piece character against one of the FHK's? That's funny because there are a lot of battles on animevice saying any can solo One Piece universe damn near and Coco is one of them. And Dante destroys Moka so my team wins.

I just realized you don't know anyone on my team and you're guessing so I will post scans later.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: @SpeedForceSpider: but if time stop is needed to have a chance please say so

@SMXLR8: If I have time stop I stand a chance. But I like to play fair, so if he can't use it, I won't use it.

Post by YoungChief (523 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GeneralVan said:

Luffy stomps Coco

EDIT: Gotta be honest General Van, you're kinda screwed over here, first off Coco is NOT, and I repeat, NOT HST level. I don't know anything about Shana or Moka, but it appears that Goku has the most firepower on your team, sadly it's kid goku and uh, Hashirama's wood can tank it pretty easily, not that it would even hurt Coco, but I'm just saiyan.

Online Now

@GeneralVan said:

@SMXLR8: If I have time stop I stand a chance. But I like to play fair, so if he can't use it, I won't use it.

do you agree to this?

No why must I lose? Technically I just won so I should move on.
Online Now

@GeneralVan: @SpeedForceSpider: well since there is some problem , I guess time stop is allowed again until you 2 agree on a winner

No problem for me I won. This tourney should have had other users to vote on a winner like at comicvine because this is BS.
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: you have not won yet , I mean come on there is no point on either side

it's your turn

@SMXLR8: Yes there is my team is better. He said he can't win without time stop so I win. Either get users to vote or I'm done. How's that?
Online Now

time stop is allowed it's your turn, if you don't reply by the end of the week you lose by default

Honestly, because of Coco and Dante's time stop I think he wins and I lose again lol. Kid Goku is my best bet and while I know Piccolo Daimao Arc Kid Goku (after he beat King Piccolo) he can beat Whitebeard, it will be a struggle unless Moka gives him some of her blood.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel