HST Level Tournament Round 17 - othus12 VS UltimateHero0406

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 28, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

othus12 Team/win - 1/ draw - 0 / lose - 0

1. TORIKO (toriko)
  2. NARUTO UZUMAKI (naruto)
  3. Yammamoto (bleach)
  4. Tsuna (KHR)
  5. saber(fate stay night)
  6. KUMA (one piece)
  7. GON from hunter x hunter

UltimateHero0406 Team / win - 0 / draw - 0 / lose - 2

1. Ageha Yoshina - Psyren
  2. Ulquiorra Schiffer - Bleach
  3. Date Masamune - Sengoku Basara
  4. Nagato Uzumaki - Naruto Shippuden
  5. God Jealousy - Ultimo
  6. Aruka Schild - Needless
  7. Adam Arclight

Location - Konoha

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i have a really nice advantage right from start.

naruto is stronger than nagato

yammamoto stomps ulquiorra.

EDIT:

you took one win away from me? why??

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

1. Ageha Yoshina

Hypersonic speed in base, building level durability but nearly impenetrable defenses. Now for his burst, Melchee's Door. It's basically a black hole that can be reshaped into various useful tools. But they all have in common that they instantly eat anything they touch.

And then theres Nova. Ageha's final form. He gets a major power/speed increase. Plus his burst gets a massive power increase as well. He can even block one of Miroku Amagi's strongest attacks.

So he can throw around quite a large number of black holes at once making him hard to defend against or even approach. He's got long-close range attack power and came up with many of them in the heat of battle.

2. Ulquiorra Schiffer

We should all know about him but here I go anyway.

His Sonido is pretty damn fast. Never seen him tired from battle. His strength is pretty good as well. He can hurt Yammy with no effort and even block a bloodlusted Ichigo's attacks with no effort (it's not much but it's something). His hierro is hard enough to take a sword stab with no damage and his cero is pretty good as well. Plus some flight capabilities in base. Check it:

Other feats in base, resurrecion, and segunda etapa:

I suppose that's enough on that for now.

3. Date Masamune

I couldn't get scans so I have some vids for feats.

Hypersonic speed, swapped blows with a mountain buster, approximately mountain durability

This should shed a bit more light on stats (Might wanna mute the vid)

Notice them getting knocked into the upper atmosphere and coming back down pretty quickly.

4. Nagato Uzumaki

Good speed/reaction time/physical strength. Loads of chakra as well. He was also soloing Naruto and Killer Bee for a bit. He jacked up loads of other people who I'll get into later.

So this guy is just a clusterf**k of powers but I'll break them down

Deva path: Gravity manipulation. Almighty push capable of leveling the Hidden Leaf Village in moment, Planetary Destruction that pull everything in the area into a small planetoid and compresses. He can even pull or repel people and objects at will.

Asura path: HE CAN TURN INTO ROBOT!!! But seriously, he can turn his body into puppet parts and use various weaponry such as rockets, missiles, and even a megabuster.

Animal path: Nagato can summon giant animals to assist him. These animals also expand his field of vision since they let him see what they see. Among these animals is a giant immortal hydra dog that just grows more heads the more you try to kill it.

Human path: He can read his opponent's mind. However, in the process, he must take your soul. Nuff said.

Preta path: He can absorb infinite chakra. But that doesn't mean much in this fight.

Naraka path: He can heal...um... his body? Or others I suppose.

I'll post vids of his fights later.

5. ICON Jealous

So God Jealous is made up of a loli boy and a loli android put together to make a giant robot spider.

So his main power is reading his opponent's hearts. Not their minds but their hearts. But it's the same concept. It also works on other androids too somehow. He has a spider form as well as a fighter form. Both have the precog ability.

6. Aruka Schild

Aruka is a Needless with the fragment of super heating called Agni Shiwattas. She can disintegrate whatever she touches instantly and crank out metal melting heat with little effort.

High speed/agility, durability is good, and durability. She's easily melted through metal in about a second, negated magnetic power with heat, and resisted uped gravity and maintaining high speed and agility.

Watch from 9:00 and 17:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9skhsyAQ3Q

Basic feats

Begin from 15:25 and watch to 17:45

http://youtu.be/NkDzD8RNcGc

More info on her powers

Start from 4:30 and watch to 6:20. Then you can skip to 12:30 and watch until the end.

http://youtu.be/pA2mv5SC6UU

And then for some durabillity/ endurance feats

Watch from 4:00 to 4:30 and then from 5:40 to 7:00

http://youtu.be/0J3e6Fq_46c

7. Adam Arclight is a Needless with a large number of amped up powers

He has fire/ice/wind/gravity/magnetism control, invisibility of himself and other objects, and instant vaping, psychokinesis, strong strings, and possibly other things that I forgot.

Hypersonic speed, large building level physical strength, skyscraper+ destruction, hax

I bunch of scans to sort through so I'll get those soon.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: @UltimateHero0406: Good luck my good friends!

@SpeedForceSpider: thanks bro. May the force be with you as well.

@UltimateHero0406: sure

Toriko

he is one of the top bishokuyas in the human world, he is an experienced hunter that has even discovered 2% of all the ingredients in the world

he has the versatile gourmet cells in his body, this allows him to have:

Superhuman Smell

He uses his highly developed sense of smell in order to gather information,He is even capable of detecting pheromones with his sense of smell

Knocking

is a special, non-lethal method of capturing wild beasts. It generally involves striking the nerves or pressure points that control movement of living creatures with the use of specialized techniques

Life Erase

is a technique that erases your presence allowing you to get close to an animal without it being aware.

Intuitive Learning

Toriko has displayed the ability to almost instantly learn techniques after seeing them only once. Such as learning life erase from Coco after witnessing it once, and picking up Sunny's ability to use instinct after hearing about it once.

Food Honor

Toriko manages to increase the speed and strength of his attacks several times over, by both cutting down on useless movements and an increase in his concentration. This in turn reduces calorie consumption and makes his attacks capable of more delicate handling, allowing him to last longer in combat, since his techniques originally had poor calorie consumption rate. After he acquired Food Immersion, his techniques’ power increased.

Food Immersion

Toriko is now able to immerse himself with a meal and by that, able to absorb and save more nutrients from it inside his body than normally possible. Much like with Master Chin Chinchin this will help him store almost unlimited amounts of energy inside his body, enabling him to survive for abnormal timespans without food or water and supporting his overall stamina.

battle techniques

Appetite Energy

Appetite Energy is pure cellular energy emitted from Gourmet Cells to the outside of the body, and can only be brought about when one possesses an immense appetite. Throughout the series, Toriko has subconciously been using an introductory version of it in the form of his two main moves, Fork and Knife, though only managed to use the true form of this ability during his battle against the Four Beast, alongside the other Heavenly Kings.

Fork and Knife:

With Toriko's strength he can easily pierce into a beast with his Fork then quickly cut them with his Knife, which has been shown to be able to cleanly cut through a Don Acorn. TheKnife andFork are somehow extremely sharp, able to cut or pierce through stone and steel, and even dent a freshly sharpened Melk's knife, the most expensive kitchen knife brand in the world. Since regrowing his left arm, Toriko's Fork has gained more power. After learning Food Honor, his techniques have become even faster, managing to cut a Golem's arm into several slices in an instant.

Flying Fork and Knife

Toriko's Forkand Knife have gained ranged attack capability,Through Food Honor, Toriko can send out countless of them without worrying about exterting his strength.

Cannon Fork

Toriko sends out an untold amount of Flying Forks (which he can now achieve thanks to Food Honor) in which they merge into one powerful fork. (it can finish off lvl 100 beasts with one hit)

Leg Fork and Knife

these are far more powerful then Toriko's regular Fork andKnife, even cutting and piercing straight through Tommyrod's powered-up form. Like the hand-based Fork andKnife, the Leg Fork and Leg Knife have Flying variations.

Nail Punch

Toriko can create a punch so powerful that it can easily break through concrete and steel, and knock out even extremely powerful beasts; this is Toriko's most potent and signature move. After building up power in his arm, Toriko unleashes it as a flurry of straight jabs that seem to hit the target simultaneously, creating a number of surreal, delayed shock-waves, his current level can destroy mountains casually.

Twin Nail Punch

He builds up strength in both arms to unleash a two-handed Nail Punch. Toriko can use the 100-Hit Twin Nail Punch, a multi mountain buster level move.

Nail Gun

The evolved form of the Nail Punch, Toriko, in order to overcome the time Nail Punch takes for each individual hit to pierce into its target, which can give the target time to avert the attack, developed the technique in which several Hits are released as one single Hit, resulting in an attack that is faster, more piercing and more powerful than the standard Nail Punch.

other abilities:

Immunity

Toriko is immune to 70 different types of poisons, by injecting himself with a near fatal dose of each poison. Toriko's body has made numerous antibodies to combat againt each type of poison.

Cold/Low-Air Environments

The human body isn’t very effective at separating oxygen from carbon dioxide, but carbon dioxide has a lower freezing point than oxygen. So when it starts to solidify in Toriko's lungs he can exhale only the carbon dioxide to conserve lots of oxygen, creating a sparkling white breath

High Gravity

by making his cells vibrate against each other to produce a powerful charge of static electricity, using it to produce an electromagnetic field that repels Toriko against the unique magnetic field of Heavy Hole, allowing him to oppose gravity

@othus12:

Well I know about most of your characters so here is my gameplan:

I'll put Ageha on Toriko. Though Toriko's stats may be higher, Ageha's burst should be able to damage him or at least keep him away until help can arrive.

I'll put Ulquiorra on Naruto. Naruto would need Chakra mode just to achieve Ulquiorra's base stats. Plus he should be able to take most of what Naruto can dish out and even evade the Bijuu Dama.

I'll have Date fight Saber. Although she may have more abilities, his stats far outclass hers. I think she is lower hypersonic while I believe Date was calculated as a triple digit hypersonic.

I'll put Nagato on Kuma. He probably won't win.

Jealous fights Tsuna. he probably won't win even with precog.

Aruka is on Gon. I doubt she will win.

Arclight will fight Yamamoto. I wanted to use him somewhere else but I believe he is the only one who can take Yama. His Fourth/Fifth Wave powers should along with natural heat resistance should allow him to handle Yama's normal fire attacks. Their stats are about on par and should bankai come out, Arclight's psychokinesis should help if not solve that issue along with the fact that he has similar powers himself. He also has a few other nasty tricks that should give Yama a run for his money as well.

@UltimateHero0406: bijuu dama was calced at mach 140 so i dont see ulquiorra getting out of it. now while date is faster than saber you shouldn't underestimate her toughness she can take quite a beating not to mention she has precog-like reflexes

now this fight would pretty even but as time goes on i think i would be getting the upper hand and eventually overwhelm your team. especially because of toriko and his food honor.

@othus12: With Ulquiorra's speed, he should be able to evade Naruto's aim to some degree. He completely outpaced Ichigo's Bankai even in base and Naruto CM and Tensa Zangetsu aren't that far apart in term of speed iirc. Unless he gained another massive speed boost in which case, my bad.

And I'm not underestimating Saber. But Date did swap blows with a mountain buster.

And then Toriko will have a tough time getting at Ageha. Even with all of his power, Toriko would have a hell of a time getting past Melschee's Vortex or other techniquies Ageha would use.

@othus12: @UltimateHero0406: Bump

where are you two, are you done?

@SMXLR8 said:

where are you two, are you done?

Whoops, forgot about this lol. Well I was kinda waiting for Othus to reply.

sorry i think i will concede this fight since i dont have enough time for now.

@UltimateHero0406: looks like you won , on to your next match

@othus12: well ok if you say so

@SMXLR8:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel