HST Level Tournament Round 14 - GeneralVan VS Masterofdeath

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 24, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,941 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

GeneralVan Team/ win- 0 / draw- 0/ lose- 2

1. Erza Scarlet.

2. Kid Goku (Piccolo Daimao arc)

3.Charizard

4. Ichigo

5. Luffy

6. Moka Akashiya (Inner Vampire)

7. Shana (Shakugan no Shana, if time stop is unfair, you can remove it)

Masterofdeath Team/ win - 0 / draw - 1 / lose - 1

1. 1. Piccolo JR

2. Ryouga Minamoto from Chaosic Rune

3.Sasuke Uchiha

4. Heero Yuy ( endless waltz)

5.Ganta Igarashi

6.Arago Hunt

7.Rin Okumura / Albedo

Location - Jaburo

Both side are 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by GeneralVan (1,600 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Piccolo Jr., 23rd BT I'm assuming, is the only real threat really. Heero Yuy is a tough one too, but I have Goku and Luffy to take out those two. The rest should be taken out by Ichigo's GT and Shana's Fuzetsu and attacks. Moka can arguably take out Ganta.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GeneralVan: Just to tell you not interfering(someone is gonna whine), this Goku is literally no match for Piccolo jr who is stronger than King Piccolo. No Kid Goku is a match tbh.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, I figured. But if my team can gang up on him they can win this. Because once he is out of they way my team will definitely win.

@GeneralVan: How can they overwhelm him though? Piccolo Jr is about the same as he was in the beginning of DBZ. He literally can one shot your whole team believe it or not. IDK why SMXLR8 allowed him to be put in this tourney.
Yeah I know. The rest of his team can arguably get soloed by Kid Goku. If he can use Piccolo Jr. i should have been able to use Lucy (Elfen Lied). But I would have made it mid way through Elfen Lied, whose around BoZ Goku and Piccolo level, since EoS she can beat Raditz and is arguably on Nappa's level, maybe even Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Kaioken X2-3 Goku.
@GeneralVan: I know you did not just put Lucy on DBZ level? Good luck on your debate you need lots of it.
Lucy EoS is at least Raditz level. On Mangafox it was decided that she either beats or draws with Raditz.
Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm leaning towards Masterofdeath's team. I feel that his team has a little more destructive power and notably more hax. But it isn't entirely one sided. I also think Piccolo Jr. Is the heaviest hitter in both teams but after him it's Kid Goku.

it's your turn

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: sorry I lost internet access at my house so my replying is going to be a bit slow. but anyway I thought I had traded Rin for Albedo?

@Masterofdeath: only if it's needed

@SMXLR8: what do you mean I thought I traded him last round.

@Masterofdeath: you said you needed a character to help with time stop there is no time stop here if you don't want it

@SMXLR8: There was none last round either I meant it was a permanent change though.

@Masterofdeath: not really you have to change between the two to be fair on what you need to stand a chance

Well Piccolo destroys Goku in one move then him, Heero, and Arago then proceedes to demolish your team with their high destructive capabilities. Ganta and Rin provide support and then finally Ryouga just eats your team by summoning Death Rex Head.

@GeneralVan: okay you gonna post?

@Masterofdeath: Sorry, doing homework lol. But honestly with Piccolo on your team my team has to gang up on him at once, but even at 23rd BT either my team barely gets by him or he beats my team. So without him Kid Goku solos your team tbh but with him my team is done for.

@GeneralVan: Actually Kid Goku wouldn't be able to solo because of Heero and Arago both alone would give Goku a hard time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel