HST Level Tournament Round 13 - Dream VS UltimateHero0406

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 21, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,215 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@UltimateHero0406: Was kind of starting to think that way considering what abilities your team has. Most of your team wouldn't be capable of killing Rider and Ciel, plus they don't have an effective counter against Rider's eyes (as Ulquiorra would be the only fighter capable of any sort of movement while they're in effect). And my heavy hitters are capable of holding up to your team's hitters as well, though they'll eventually be outnumbered by my fighters when they pick off your teammates.

I guess both of us will wait on SMXLR for out next matchups.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: Yeah you had me beat pretty bad lol. I chose this relatively lame team because in the touney sign up op it said keep hax to a minimum. I had a whole other team in mind before.

@SMXLR8: May I please change some members of my team before the next match?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406:why?@Dream:who won?

@SMXLR8: I did. Much of UltimateHero's team lack a means to permanently kill off Ciel and Rider (the latter being immune to damage from most of his fighters) and wouldn't have a means to fend against Rider's eyes. In addition, some of the characters involved on his team would be bad matchups against mine since either they've battled similar foes in their titles (Solty vs Linebarrel) or have an effective countermeasure against their powers (Seras vs Ageha).

@Dream: oh, but I am not sure...

@SMXLR8: Not sure about what?

@Dream: changing members

@SMXLR8: I'm not planning to change out members, even if I run into a team with powerful stats or hax.

UltimateHero's asking for the request to member change.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: Well I know it was my idea but now I just think having giant robots on my team is silly. Plus I didn't know hax were allowed now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel