HST Level Tournament Round 13 - Dream VS UltimateHero0406

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 21, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

Dream Team/ win - 1 / draw - 0 / lose - 1

1. Solty Revant (Solty Rei)
  2. Chise (Saikano)
  3. Rider (Fate/ Stay Night)- Stats on par with Sakura Matou as her Master.
  4. Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index)
  5. Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
  6. Ciel (Tsukihime)- Can ban her immortality here.
  7. Priscilla (Claymore)

UltimateHero0406 Team / win - 1 / draw - 0 / lose - 1

1. Ageha Yoshina - Psyren
  2. Ulquiorra Schiffer - Bleach
  3. Date Masamune - Sengoku Basara
  4. Nagato Uzumaki - Naruto Shippuden
  5. God Jealousy - Ultimo
  6. Aruka Schild - Needless
  7. Linebarrel

Location - Koryou High School

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by Dream (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Date Masamune? Yeesh, he's gonna be quite troublesome here considering his stats just about surpass all my fighters. But let's see how things go here considering I have some possible means to counteract him. Here are my team members and their abilities:

-Solty Revant- My team's powerhouse for melee combat. An android who is capable of casually lifting giant mecha and tossing them miles up into the air and can vibrate her arms to allow her to break through thick layers of heavily fortified steel. She can use the vibration ability to allow herself to fly as well. In terms of speed, her movement and reaction time are easily in the double-digits of hypersonic speed as she intercepted a giant laser that could wipe out city blocks and flew from the upper levels of the planet's atmosphere into space in a matter of seconds to go after a space station about to attack her home city, evading much of a heavy bombardment of missiles and lasers coming from the station. For durability, she is above city-level as she tanked the explosion of said space station when she destroyed it and had enough power to destroy an entire city. She doesn't seem to take electric attacks too well though, as enough voltage from weapons or abilities of the sort can incapacitate her and leave her vulnerable to attack.

-Chise- The powerhouse of my team for ranged combat. Has a wide assortment of heavy weapons she can form from her cyborg body such as cruise missiles and various laser weapons that can wipe out multiple city blocks. Her most destructive ability is to use the energy within her wings to nuke an entire area, which is destructive enough to wipe out an entire city and any geographic features within it, with earthquakes and energy spikes triggered in vicinity of the blast as an after effect from the attack. Obviously, she has flight abilities and is well within hypersonic speeds with it as she blitzed past a fleet of bomber planes while wiping them out. Her durability is at city-level as she normally triggers her nuking ability within the center of the blast, with only her clothes taking any visible damage. She has also demonstrated some limited abilities in technopathy and telepathy, the former I don't think will get much use in this tournament and the latter getting some possible use with Chise transmitting her thoughts to her teammates.

-Rider- Being the mythical Gorgon known as Medusa, Rider has superhuman attributes like other Servants within the Holy Grail War as she is among one of the fastest in it, being capable of hypersonic speeds that allow her to keep up with Lancer. Like the real-life mythical figure, Medusa's eyes are capable of petrifying anyone within eye sight of her if they have little to no expertise of magic. Those adept with magic or of supernatural status can resist the effects of the ability, though they will still be weakened to an extent while Rider's eyes are open. She normally wears a blindfold to seal the effects of her eyes, though is still capable of fighting normally thanks to her heightened senses. Rider does have the ability to temporarily amplify her attributes, though prolonged use of the boost can result of her succumbing to a monstrous rage. Her Noble Phantasm, Blood Fort Andromeda, allows her to create a barrier around an area to entrap an opponent and absorb their life force to use for mana reserves. As her name implies, Rider is capable of summoning a pegasus into combat that has a high level of resistance to magic and whose wing flaps are powerful enough to create heavy shockwaves that can damage buildings and cause lacerations to foes. The charge of the pegasus is powerful enough to level a skyscraper. Rider also has a second Noble Phantasm called Bellerophon which is a golden harness that she attaches to her pegasus to amplify its abilities when it goes into a charge. She can also use the harness on herself to make herself into a human projectile.

-Mikoto Misaka- Possibly the weakest member of my team as she only has the strength and durability of a normal human. However, her ability to manipulate electricity as an esper makes her a foe not to be taken lightly. She can make use of her power to fire off coins like a railgun as they can travel at hypersonic speeds and level buildings. Her body is capable of generating high voltages of electricity, enough so where she can generate enough heat to trigger thunderstorms and trigger heavy electric charges. She also uses her power to generate electromagnetism, as she can take control of metallic objects to toss at foes, gather up the iron in the air to form various weapons, boost her speed and generate a sonar-like effect that lets her track invisible foes or attacks coming from blind spots.

-Seras Victoria- Alucard's beloved vampire underling from Hellsing. After feeding on Pip's blood, she became a full-fledged vampire whose superhuman attributes were greatly amplified as she gained hypersonic speed that allowed her to blitz Zorin Blitz (ironic name, is it not? :P) and fight evenly with the Captain. She regenerated her severed arm into shadow-like material with properties similar to Alucard's as she can form it into differing weapons, create familiars to attack foes from a distance and absorb her foes and make them into a familiar within her body. She can see through illusions and is capable of absorbing the memories of others by draining them of blood. Normally goes into battle with different heavy weapons built in mind for her superhuman strength, particularly the two variants of the Harkonnen which are 30 mm cannons.

-Ciel- Tsukihime's resident curry fiend and Church Executor. She has superhuman attributes with speed on the high-end of supersonic as she can keep up with most Dead Apostles (vampires) in combat and is efficient in the use of differing weapons and magic. She normally makes use of two different weapons when in combat: Black Keys and the Seventh Holy Scripture. Black Keys are bladed weapons capable of harming spirits and can immobilize a target by pinning down their shadow, normally keeping a large arsenal of them on her when needed. The Black Keys also have magical runes on them which Ciel can activate to inflict differing magical effects on her foe if she pierces them with it, varying from burning, dehydration, petrification and being attacked by crows. The Seventh Holy Scripture is a cannon-like weapon forged from the horn of a unicorn and dead girl's soul, with the weapon's blade capable of screwing up regeneration when it stabs its foes and its fired shells capable of vaporizing foes down to their very soul, effectively wiping them from existence. Her magical abilities include a hypnotic ability called the Mystic Eyes of Whisper that allow her to manipulate those within eye sight and she is capable of regenerating any damage inflicted upon her so long as her brain isn't destroyed. So long as the vampire Roa exists in the world, Ciel also has a form of immortality where she is incapable of dying and her body reverts back to the point in which it originally was before any damage was inflicted on her.

-Priscilla- Claymore's all-powerful Abyssal One. She possesses monstrous strength, enough so where she could catch a projectile attack coming from the giant fused Awakened Being known as the Destroyer and wrecked its outer shell in a single attack. Priscilla is easily at hypersonic speeds and among one of the fastest characters in the series, easily faster than other Abyssal Ones like Riful. She is capable of flight thanks to her wings and possesses a high regenerative rate, the most potent within the series. She is capable of forming parts of her body into spiked tentacles that she can use to ensnare, damage and rip apart her foes.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: Here is my team:

1. Ageha Yoshina

Rise speed similar to flash step, good durability/stamina etc. all in base. Not bad in a fist fight either. Now for his burst, Melchee's Door. It's basically a black hole that can be reshaped into various useful tools. But they all have in common that they instantly eat anything they touch. And if they pick up PSI, they go at it at pretty high speed as seen in scan 2.

Lance - Kind of like a long distance lightsaber. Lobs through anything.

Vortex - Used as a shield that can consume nearly any attack.

And then theres Nova. Ageha's final form. He gets a major power/speed increase. Plus his burst gets a massive power increase as well. He can even block one of Miroku Amagi's strongest attacks.

So he can throw around quite a large number of black holes at once making him hard to defend against or even approach. He's got long-close range attack power and came up with many of them in the heat of battle.

2. Ulquiorra Schiffer

We should all know about him but here I go anyway.

His Sonido is pretty damn fast. Never seen him tired from battle. His strength is pretty good as well. He can hurt Yammy with no effort and even block a bloodlusted Ichigo's attacks with no effort (it's not much but it's something). His hierro is hard enough to take a sword stab with no damage and his cero is pretty good as well. Plus some flight capabilities in base. Check it:

Other feats in base, resurrecion, and segunda etapa:

I suppose that's enough on that for now.

3. Date Masamune

I couldn't get scans so I have some vids for feats.

4. Nagato Uzumaki

Good speed/reaction time/physical strength. Loads of chakra as well. He was also soloing Naruto and Killer Bee for a bit. He jacked up loads of other people who I'll get into later.

So this guy is just a clusterf**k of powers but I'll break them down

Deva path: Gravity manipulation. Almighty push capable of leveling the Hidden Leaf Village in moment, Planetary Destruction that pull everything in the area into a small planetoid and compresses. He can even pull or repel people and objects at will.

Asura path: HE CAN TURN INTO ROBOT!!! But seriously, he can turn his body into puppet parts and use various weaponry such as rockets, missiles, and even a megabuster.

Animal path: Nagato can summon giant animals to assist him. These animals also expand his field of vision since they let him see what they see. Among these animals is a giant immortal hydra dog that just grows more heads the more you try to kill it.

Human path: He can read his opponent's mind. However, in the process, he must take your soul. Nuff said.

Preta path: He can absorb infinite chakra. But that doesn't mean much in this fight.

Naraka path: He can heal...um... his body? Or others I suppose.

I'll post vids of his fights later.

5. God Jealous

So God Jealous is made up of a loli boy and a loli android put together to make a giant robot spider.

Yeah...

So his main power is reading his opponent's hearts. Not their minds but their hearts. But it's the same concept. It also works on other androids too somehow.

Other powers include flight, strong webs, and a sword.

6. Aruka Schild

Aruka is a Needless with the fragment of super heating called Agni Shiwattas.

High speed/agility, durability is good, and durability. She's easily melted a buster sword, negated Solva's magnetic power with heat, and resisted uped gravity and maintaining high speed and agility. Great analytical skills and hot to boot.

Watch from 9:00 and 17:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9skhsyAQ3Q

7. Linbarrel

So I recently thought it was stupid to have a giant robot on my team but it's too late to change.

Linebarrel is around 5 stories tall. But it is damn fast for it's size like most armas are. It has good durability, is space worthy, and has a healing factor. Koichi's sword skills are pretty good as well.

His signature move is the Executioner.

And then there's Mode B. It increases speed and heals Linebarrel's injuries. Downside is it doesn't last long and drains Koichi and Emi.

And that's my team. And I probably left out a bunch of feats but those will probably come up later.

Online Now

Guess I'll start off on asking questions on your fighters. I'm familiar enough with Ulquiorra and Nagato, so have no need to know much else about them.

1. I've heard quite a bit about Sengoku Basara being quite the powerful verse in terms of stats. I see the fighters are easily in the high hypersonic range from the videos. But what kind of destructive potential is Date able to dish out?
  2. Have quite a bit to ask about Ageha, considering my lack of familiarity with Psyren:
  • Judging from my research into Ageha, his abilities seem to be psychic-based, correct?
  • His black holes are capable of absorbing physical matter and PSI energy from what I've looked up. How effective are they against other forms of energy attacks and have they had difficulty against certain types of attacks?
  • Judging from his appearance, Ageha's Black Nova mode looks like some sort of berserker state. Is this correct and if so, how does this effect his mental reserves and ability to discern friend and foe?
  1. God Jealous' Heart reading = Does this mean it has precog?
  2. Not finding very much on Aruka beyond her main abilities. How good is she in terms of stats (destructive potential, durability, speed, etc...)?
  3. How exactly does Linebarrel's regeneration work, being giant robot and all? The video you have with its Mode B activation shown it's detached arm being pulled back towards it.

@Dream:

1. This should shed a bit more light on stats (Might wanna mute the vid)

Notice them getting knocked into the upper atmosphere and coming back down pretty quickly.

• Yes.
  • They should be able to absorb any kind of attack that doesn't specifically resist being sucked in. They have even sucked up poisonous gases like a vacuum as well. And they have never had trouble slicing through anything in the series.
  • Nope. He is in complete control and can activate Nova at will. The only downside is that it has a relatively short time limit and leaves him exhausted afterward.

3. Yes. He knows what his opponent is thinking.

4. Speed would be supersonic+. In the vid, she was able to perform great speed/agility feats even while under increased gravity. Durability is close to building level iirc. Destructive potential is around building level explosions. EDIT: She can create metal melting heat with little to no effort and cancel out magnetism with heat. Plus if she touches you, she can heat you up at the molecular level. Part of it is in the vid from 9:00 - 10:30 and from 17:00 onward. I'll bring another video to show her other feats.

5. In normal mode, it heals bullet/slash wounds pretty quickly but Mode B allows more extensive healing including lost limbs and deep stab wounds.

As for your team:

So how much of an effect does Rider's abilities have on Supernatural foes, Ulquiorra in particular?

Does Seras Victorias have any weaknesses as a vampire?

Are there any other limits to Ciel's immortality?

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Thanks for the video. Helps give me a better idea of Date's abilities.

As for your questions:

1. The "weakening" element to Rider's eyes (with anyone supernatural or skillful enough in magic) will make the body of those within her field of vision feel heavy, thus having a harder time moving about than usual.

2. Seras is highly resistant to silver and sunlight, but she can still be slain by powerful holy weapons.

3. Any attack that could wipe Ciel out from existence, like the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, would get around her immortality and permanently kill her off. Otherwise, her body reverts back to the condition it was in before she was killed off, even if it were completely wiped out.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

So who is winning here guys?

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Haven't gotten around to battling yet. Both of us were just curious of one another's abilities.

@Dream: Ok, I got more videos for Aruka

Basic feats

Begin from 15:25 and watch to 17:45

http://youtu.be/NkDzD8RNcGc

More info on her powers

Start from 4:30 and watch to 6:20. Then you can skip to 12:30 and watch until the end.

http://youtu.be/pA2mv5SC6UU

And then for some durabillity/ endurance feats

Watch from 4:00 to 4:30 and then from 5:40 to 7:00

http://youtu.be/0J3e6Fq_46c

@Dream: @UltimateHero0406: Well Good luck to yall

@DBZ_universe: Thanks bro! I'm rooting for you too.

Online Now

Okay, I think I've got enough data from my end. I guess now, we will start this battle and I have to admit this is gonna be a bit tricky for me to sort out considering several of the fighters on your team are solid powerhouses in terms of stats and/ or abilities.

Considering Date's easily your team's fastest fighter, I'll have Priscilla engage him since she's the fastest on my team. She should be able to match him in stats and her regeneration would help deal with any damage she sustains from his attacks.

I'll have Rider engage Nagato in combat, considering he's a big gun for your team. Rider's as fast as Nagato and he wouldn't have any form of defense against Rider's eyes.

Considering Solty's had her fair share of experience in handling mecha in her series, I'll have her square off against Linebarrel.

Considering robots don't go along well with electricity and magnetism, I'll have Mikoto deal with God Jealous.

I'll have Chise deal with Ulquiorra since both are pretty destructive in dishing out damage, can fly and are both quite durable (Ulquiorra at town-level, Chise at city-level).

I'll have Ciel deal with Aruka, who is likely to be overwhelmed by Ciel's hax and immortality.

I'll have Seras deal with Ageha. Since none of the members on my team are psychics, it's gonna reduce some of the efficiency of Ageha's attacks (speed and tracking). But at the same time, his various Melchsee's attacks can take out Seras if he gets a good hit in, where even her regeneration wouldn't save her considering they take in any matter in their path. Seras' shadow attacks should be to get around the Melchsee attacks since shadows lack any type of matter that the black holes could draw in. Outside of summoning familiars in the form of shadows, Seras is also capable of forming shadowy spikes beneath her foe to impale them for a nasty surprise attack.

@UltimateHero0406: ^_^ same here

@Dream:

Ok

Priscilla could definitely hang with Date. But his durability/destruction at this point should be close to mountain level since he swapped blows with a mountain buster iirc.

And how likely is Rider to take off their blindfold. And do they have resistance to soul stealing?

Good matchup. So what is Solty's destruction like?

From what you posted, I'm not sure Mikoto could handle getting webbed up. Even Ultimo was helpless. Could they still use their powers?

Not sure about that one.

What is Ciel's heat resistance like and how likely are they to try and touch Aruka?

Good matchup. Ageha would definitely have a tough fight. From what I read, they are similar in speed and yeah those shadow attacks would be deadly for Ageha. So does she usually fight up close or at a distance?

Online Now

Priscilla could definitely hang with Date. But his durability/destruction at this point should be close to mountain level since he swapped blows with a mountain buster iirc.

Yeah, I'm figuring Priscilla's not gonna have an easy time dishing out damage on Date considering what he has tanked. At the very least, she should be able to stall long enough until one of my other flyers could help her out.

And how likely is Rider to take off their blindfold. And do they have resistance to soul stealing?

Rider normally takes off her blindfold when she's either up against a serious threat or to counteract surprise attacks. Despite being blind, she's still capable of fighting efficiently thanks to her heightened senses and ability to sense those in her surroundings. She has no resistance to soul manipulation, but Rider has no physical body being a spirit thus the Human Path attack isn't gonna do much to her. Rider is also immune to attacks that interact with the physical plane of existence (conceptual weapons, magic and other supernatural abilities would be needed to harm her) thanks to being a spirit thus just about all of Nagato's attacks aren't gonna effect her. The only fighters on your team who'd be capable of harming or killing her would be Ageha (via his Melchsee attacks) and Ulquiorra.

Good matchup. So what is Solty's destruction like?

In terms of destructive capacity, she's at city-block level. The vibrating effect of her attacks has been able to easily shatter apart limbs off giant mecha, break through heavily fortified steel doors and even deflect a blast from the laser cannon of a mech that was capable of destroying multiple city blocks.

From what you posted, I'm not sure Mikoto could handle getting webbed up. Even Ultimo was helpless. Could they still use their powers?

Mikoto is capable of emitting one billion volts of electricity from her body, which she can use as a defense to shock attackers in close quarters combat. Ultimo's webbing would be a bad thing to pull on Mikoto, considering she could use the electricity emitted from her body to shock the android.

Not sure about that one.

How well could Ulquiorra handle being spammed with cruise missiles and lasers?

What is Ciel's heat resistance like and how likely are they to try and touch Aruka?

There hasn't been an occurrence in Tsukihime I recall with Ciel taking damage from fire attacks. Ciel should be as fast as Aruka, meaning she could connect well with attacks if Aruka isn't careful. Aruka would have to be especially cautious as Ciel could use a Black Key to pin down her shadow and immobilize her to leave her unable to evade attacks or make use of her Mystic Eyes to place Aruka under hypnotic control.

So does she usually fight up close or at a distance?

Seras normally engages in close-quarters combat with her shadows since she can form her arm into differing weapons. But she can resort to ranged combat with them if necessary.

@Dream:

Yeah, then I guess Rider should be able to beat Nagato. That is if Deva powers are also no problem for them.

Solty could handle Linebarrel. But the healing factor will make it a bit tricky.

And Jealous doesn't have to get close to Mikoto or touch the webs to web her up. He just shoots them out and anything they touch is stuck. They also get tighter the more you struggle. And then Jealous also knows what she is going to do next due to heart reading so even her deadly attacks would have a hard time hitting.

Ulquiorra should be able to stay in the clear. His speed, especially in segunda etapa is hypersonic. Plus he took a cero from hollow Ichigo point blank to the face, lived, and was able to fight a bit afterwards. And this was after taking a pretty harsh beatdown. So a hit wouldn't be the end of the world.

Fire isn't the point of Aruka's power. Almost anything she touches gets disintegrated instantly. I believe she causes molecules to vibrate so fast that the molecular structure of her targets breaks down. So if Ciel has no special resistance to this, one touch could mess her up bad. Aruka was able to stop a buster sword with her bare hands and melt through is like paper in about a second. She was even able to cancel out strong magnetic powers with her heat and with a slight touch she was able to make a guy who has insane heat resistance skin boil. Aruka doesn't even have to move to crank out molten temperatures all around her pretty easily making just approach dangerous.

And yeah, getting close to Ageha would be very dangerous, even with her advantage of shadow creatures. Ageha can utilize multiple techniques at close range in base:

As well as move with the vortex surrounding him.

Online Now

That is if Deva powers are also no problem for them.

If the gravity attacks are only effecting the physical plane, then they aren't gonna effect Rider.

Solty could handle Linebarrel. But the healing factor will make it a bit tricky.

From what you've told me about Linebarrel, it only seems capable of regenerating minor levels of damage and more extensive damage would be too much for it to regenerate all at once (as you mentioned Linebarrel can't regenerate limbs in its normal state which Solty could easily pull here). So unless it has anything to counteract Solty's vibrating attacks, the mecha's gonna be in a lot of trouble here.

And Jealous doesn't have to get close to Mikoto or touch the webs to web her up. He just shoots them out and anything they touch is stuck. They also get tighter the more you struggle. And then Jealous also knows what she is going to do next due to heart reading so even her deadly attacks would have a hard time hitting.

Surprise attacks would be ineffective on Mikoto since her body is capable of emitting a radar-like signal to let her track anything from blind spots or anyone invisible. She is capable of reacting to hypersonic threats and even boosting her movement speed to hypersonic speeds via her electrical abilities. Even with Jealous' precog, I don't see where Mikoto would have any trouble halting his movements through her electromagnetic powers, considering Jealous' status as a robot. And considering you're bringing up the webs, how well would they react to high voltages being emitted from Mikoto considering high voltages of electricity can emit hot enough temperatures to melt through metal and even insulators like rubber? It seems like the tightening of the webs would only come from any physical struggling.

Ulquiorra should be able to stay in the clear. His speed, especially in segunda etapa is hypersonic. Plus he took a cero from hollow Ichigo point blank to the face, lived, and was able to fight a bit afterwards. And this was after taking a pretty harsh beatdown. So a hit wouldn't be the end of the world.

Then I guess Chise and Ulquiorra's gonna be a close matchup.

Fire isn't the point of Aruka's power. Almost anything she touches gets disintegrated instantly. I believe she causes molecules to vibrate so fast that the molecular structure of her targets breaks down. So if Ciel has no special resistance to this, one touch could mess her up bad. Aruka was able to stop a buster sword with her bare hands and melt through is like paper in about a second. She was even able to cancel out strong magnetic powers with her heat and with a slight touch she was able to make a guy who has insane heat resistance skin boil. Aruka doesn't even have to move to crank out molten temperatures all around her pretty easily making just approach dangerous.

Even if Ciel should get any kind of damage from Aruka's attacks, don't forget that she has her regeneration and immortality to help her out here. Aruka might be able to deter Ciel, but she lacks the means to permanently put Ciel down. Ciel could still use a Black Key to pin down her shadow or her Mystic Eyes to halt Aruka's attacks to leave her open to counterattack.

If Nagato and Linebarrel get offed, how would you react if I had Solty assist Chise in dealing with Ulquiorra and Rider (via her Pegasus) assist Priscilla in dealing with Date?

Then I guess Jealous would have to resort to his final form, ICON mode.

Plus there's the fact that someone like Jealous can't be killed unless his core is destroyed like so:

And doing that will be a whole lot harder to hit with something the size of a 3 story building surrounding it. Especially if one doesn't know what to aim for.

So getting electrocuted wouldn't be the end. As for heating/electrocuting the webs, I'm not sure. All I can say is it was able to hold Ultimo who is capable of near building busting in base form. And Jealous was also able to fight with God Ultimo who's power is time/space manipulation.

And like I said, Aruka doesn't need to move an inch to generate molten temperatures all around her. And if Aruka gets to use one of her stronger attacks, if Ciel isn't specifically resistant to that kind of heat, her entire body will be vaped.

And if I have anyone left over, they will assist my other members.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406:Can you explain to me more about Jealous' ICON mode? If he's three stories tall, then I guess it would render Mikoto's electromagnetic abilities worthless considering size. But it isn't the first time Mikoto has taken on a giant foe considering she went up against the AIM Burst (seen in the second half of this video) that would continue to grow larger as it took damage and absorbed the subconscious powers of thousands of espers in Academy City unless its core were destroyed.

I forgot to mention that via her electromagnetic abilities (as you see in the video), Mikoto is also capable of taking the iron in the air and forming it into a blade-whip like weapon that she can use both as an offense to hack apart foes and a defense to fend off attacks.

And if you're saying electrocution isn't of concern for damage, does this mean Jealous has some kind of regenerative abilities should Mikoto manage to land an electric attack or Jealous suffers some sort of damage? Mikoto is capable of raising her electric voltage to as high as five billion volts and the amount of heat she emits from her electricity can get high enough to

And like I said, Aruka doesn't need to move an inch to generate molten temperatures all around her. And if Aruka gets to use one of her stronger attacks, if Ciel isn't specifically resistant to that kind of heat, her entire body will be vaped.

Don't forget about Ciel's immortality reverting her back to the condition she was in before being killed, even if nothing is left of her. Considering Aruka will have no knowledge of it here, Ciel could use it to her advantage for a surprise attack when she reforms. The only threat to Ciel's life on your team would be Ageha through his Melchese attacks.

@Dream: Well they get impaled and lose limbs and just keep fighting. Unless the core is destroyed, Jealous will live. And he may even also be able to avoid her attacks with precog. But I guess that wouldn't last long.

But I'll say your team should win with circumstances like they are.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel