HST Level Tournament Round 11 - taichokage VS SpeedForceSpider

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 18, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

1. no prep
  2. in character
  3. standard equipment for all
  4. Characters are either current , End of series , strongest before death or at a certain point that makes it fair and balanced
  5. speed will be equal if there is a problem
  6. BFR is allowed if needed
  7. use scans to prove a point if needed
  8. explain what each member does in your team and who fights who and who wins those fights

taichokage Team / win - 1 / draw - 0 / lose - 0

1. Enel with maxim(One Piece)
  2. Sani (Toriko)
  3. Sir Pheles (Ao no Exorcist)
  4. Madara Uchiha (with no Edo)
  5. Tykki Mikk (D. Gray Man
  6. Aizen (Bleach
  7. Naraku

SpeedForceSpider Team / win - 0 / draw - 1 / lose -0

1. Hashirama - Naruto
  2. Coco - Toriko
  3. Dante - Devil May Cry
  4. Zack Fair - FFVII
  5. Dangai Ichigo - Bleach
  6. Whitebeard from One Piece
  7. Noriaki Kakyoin- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Location - Death City

Both sides start 14 feet from each other

you may begin

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sani vs Coco FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Leaning more towards SpeedForceSpider.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh wow. The team most similar to my own I would say. We know most of each others characters already. But I'll start by saying that I think my team has somewhat of a speed advantage as well as slightly higher in destructive capacity. Of course Whitebeard and Hashirama are exceptions. I also think a bit of a defensive advantage as two of my team are regenerators and 2 are intangible.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Dante can move at the same speeds as Enel with Alastor and he is a time manipulator with Quicksilver. Kakyoin's stand moves almost at the speed of light being a B type stand in speed. Stands are also invisible and intangible to non stand users.

Oh boy. This might get complex. We both have a time stopper, a lightning speed character, a heavenly king, a top 2 Naruto character, and an "ascended" being.

@taichokage: Yeah bro our teams are incredibly even. Probably the best match-up yet.

Well. In perfect honestly I think this could go either way. It would largely depend on scenario and/or who fought who. I don't see it as one team is stronger than the other to the point of a clear win with the simplest of strategies if that makes any sense.
I mean with Kakyoin I can take control of your people's bodies without them noticing and either make then commit suicide or attack their teammates. It does depend you're right to a certain degree.
That's very hax. At the same time though, Tykki is immune to corporeal damage except innocence energy and can freely remove any body part of any foe without a danger to himself. Or Aizen's immortality and Kyouka Suigetsu could be heavy problems as well. Once again though I don't think it's guaranteed. It depends.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

What! Taichokage got to stay with Mephisto while they took Yoshimori out of my team? lol..

Mephisto is a problem here cause he can stop time at will and also has control over space.

I don't know if I have the advantage. Mephisto might have superior mastery but ultimately Dante has influence over time as well.

@taichokage: Aizen's immortality isn't absolute he still can be defeated and "weakened" as shown with Ichigo's final attack. So I'm fine with KOing Aizen. But I have a problem with that Tykki guy. What are the fundamentals of Innocence? There has to be a way to defeat this guy in a neutral verse.

@taichokage: I think haki is the equivalent to innocence because this concept doesn't seem to exist outside of D Gray Man or it does in another form such as Haki or something. In a neutral verse that is overly hax man.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: face it his team is the very meaning of hax

@Masterofdeath: Hmm no his team is quite beatable. I only see one character that is hax.

Haki is essentially will power, perhaps akin to psionic power. Innocence is an energy that only the exorcists in D. Gray Man have. It's fundamentally very pure and good spirit energy, which is the only thing that can be used to make exorcist weapons. It cant be evil or neutral, it must specifically be innocence. There are only a few dozen exorcists in all D. Gray Man. I might add that only the 14 Noah can destroy innocence energy (of which Tykki is one of them). As for Aizen, there is still Kyouka Suigetsu, which is effortlessly cast and it's not like these guys are planet busters or reality warpers. They could not easily if at all override his immortality. But weaken yes.

@taichokage: Aizen can be defeated by Dangai Ichigo he is the perfect counter as seen. But I cannot simply write off this Tykki guy. Even if he can remove body parts, he must have to tag my people before hand.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I root for SpeedForceSpider here! Yah!

@DBZ_universe said:

I root for SpeedForceSpider here! Yah!

Thanks old friend!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel