HST Level Tournament Round 10 - othus12 VS FormerCrimsonKing

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 16, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@FormerCrimsonKing: toriko can easily dodge that ,tsuna can, kuma can with teleport. now how fast can he deploy that attack? how is he gonna even dodge all the attacks i mentioned before? whats stops yammamoto from using rikujokoro on him?

yammamoto can arguably create a barrier against that with Danku which creates a void. good enough to escape.

now i ask the same for your team, how are you gonna save your team from this?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,433 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12: its instant. look at the pic. please show me anyone on your team able to cross multiple mountains  in a instant. that attack took prep.

@FormerCrimsonKing: toriko sent flying star into a mountain some kilometers away

he got there with a jump.

kuma can BFR the slow ones into safety too.

time for you to counter my arguments.

@othus12: Bro, There is no timeframe in the scans you posted to prove he could travel multiple mountain ranges in an instant. Also, there's no way to prove that the distance is a few kilometers anyway.

now how does your team fares against 15,000,000 C degree temperatures? or getting vaporized? yammamoto could got straight for bankai and grill then proceed to add salt and pepper on your entire team

he has to get close enough to be able to use his sword which he wont due to gravity

how you will get out of the bakudo?

How will he use it when he's in an illusion?

kuma can BFR spade just fine.

Spade can dimension travel and teleport

how are you dealing with dozens of kage level naruto clones??

Youzen wears the Rikukonhan Paopai. Whatever he wraps in it completely ceases to exist.

Or Kagami's diamond Dust

Lets Not forget the rain flame's ability

Grana's telekinesis

bijuu dama spam?

he has to transform first.

end of series saber can shoot excalibur at will.

She also wont get her abilities off due to illusions and gravity

Youzen wears the Rikukonhan Paopai. Whatever he wraps in it completely ceases to exist.

so if he were to get piccolo in it would that kill him?

Spade can dimension travel and teleport

he cannot do anything while he is bfr by kuma

How will he use it when he's in an illusion?

that is asuming kuma hasnt alredy shot him into the face a relativistic air cannon.

how would anyone on your team deal with toriko's intuition and food honor, not even people with FTL reflexes have dodged him, not to mention he can one shot anyone on your team with leg boomerang.

my team is still faster especially toriko and no one on your team can dodge him.

@othus12:

It sure would. He has shown No resistence to attacks like that.

what part of teleport dont you understand? id he gets bfr'd he'd teleport right back. you also make it out as though kuma can bfr him before spade bfr him

ok kuma shoots him then what? he has insane regen. he tanked tsuna's island busting xx burner and kept fighting.

also, post scans of where it says its almost lightspeed

spade is island lvl++

weaker characters than youzen tanked nuclear explosions

even IFyour team was faster, the rules state, if speed is a serious issue then speed becomes equal

multi mountain gravity manipulation ends it

@FormerCrimsonKing: i hope you understand you broke the rules of the tournament

i dont see anyone in the HST even harming piccolo

10000x gravity is also wayy above the powerlevels, not even dragon ball z characters can survive that

this tournament is of HST+ level check your team

kuma saying his cannon is relativistic:

@othus12: I apologize. I asked the SM can i switch out that character but he never responded.

Also, Feats>>>>>character statements all the time. just because he said it doesnt make it true.

@FormerCrimsonKing: lets put the match into stale until you can change your team a bit.

i agree with that, however kuma teleports by repelling himself (we can argue that he does a similar process to the air, which would make it a relativistic attack) when you think about it it does make sense

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: @FormerCrimsonKing: can we not since this tourney is taking longer then accepted , if your going to change please hurry up and change one

@SMXLR8: lol then disqualify him, you had to review each of the characters that were signed for the tournament...here are the consequences of not doing so.

@othus12: look just get off my case ok? it's my first time doing this, I mean sure you have a point but it's participants responsibility too to check their teams

@SMXLR8: lol dont be mad at me im not telling you its your fault of course people who sign their characters know how powerful they are and try to sneak in the tournament with the intention of winning (though i dont know what's so great about winning when you break the rules...)

@FormerCrimsonKing: since you have been AFK for a week you lose by default

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel