hst heros & villians vs other shonen mangas

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Oct. 12, 2010. Last post by Destinyheroknight 3 years, 12 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,501 posts) See mini bio Level 15
a battle of the HST protaganists & antagonists vs fairy tail, hitman reborn, d-gray-man's hero and villian 

Team Bleach 
Ichigo(enhanced bankai form) \ 
Aizen 

Team One Piece 
Luffy 
Kizaru 

Team Naruto 
Naruto 
Madara 

Vs 

Team Hitman 
Tsuna 
Byakuran 

Team Fairy Tail 
Natsu 

Zeref?

Team D-Gray-Man 
Allen Walker 
     Tyki Mikk 

Battle takes place at a even battlefield desert 

intangibility is off 

also if anyone kno of a better villian please let me know(i dont read fairy tail
Post by taichokage (14,255 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I already know that the hst wins even though i dont know everyone from the other teams. The level of the other 3 is as a whole lower than hst. team naruto are monsters now. Naruto is super powerful now and Madara is warping reality and sh!t, Team one piece in no joke either. Luffy's physical strength is immense and Kizaru can attack at the speed of light. And team bleach, well they're practically gods. Aizen cant even be killed.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Team one wins pretty easily if we are using current, whats with the sudden spike in HST battles?
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,501 posts) See mini bio Level 15
due to more ppl knowing of them? idk lol
@Kurohige: @FormerCrimsonKing: probably because all three just recently got more powerful particularly the main characters and main villains.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
spite
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I remember the good ol day's where this would have been considered spite against team 1.
@rein: yeah lol. pre sage pre kyubi,pre rasen shuriken naruto, pre 2nd,3rd gears,pre haki,pre nightmare Luffy, Pre bankai,pre vizard, pre hollow, pre mugetsu ichigo. lol. then it would be a closer fight.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Zeref supposedly has an instant death spell that kills everyone in the area. Fairy Tail wins.:)
But to be serious, Zeref has no feats other than hyperbole. Didn't you mean Gerard? 
@taichokage said:
" @rein: yeah lol. pre sage pre kyubi,pre rasen shuriken naruto, pre 2nd,3rd gears,pre haki,pre nightmare Luffy, Pre bankai,pre vizard, pre hollow, pre mugetsu ichigo. lol. then it would be a closer fight. "
I hope your not serious.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@battleheiz said:
" spite "
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Why did you give intangibility off for Tyki?
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FormerCrimsonKing: Put Laxus In, He's like the first strongest villain that appeared on the show, capable of defeating Natsu, Jajeel looking dude, and Gajeel without a sweat. Zeref hasn't shown shit!

Team 2 wins, Even doe I hate to say it. I've watched and read all of those animes before and they are above team level. Natsu has too much durability, Zeref does have an instant death spell; Tyki Mikk out of surprise can not be touch and can go onto level akuma 4; Tsuna and Byakuyan will be te weakest link but, they'll have their chances. 

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@abysofpride:
i hope ur not serious lol
@abysofpride said:
"

@FormerCrimsonKing: Put Laxus In, He's like the first strongest villain that appeared on the show, capable of defeating Natsu, Jajeel looking dude, and Gajeel without a sweat. Zeref hasn't shown shit!

Team 2 wins, Even doe I hate to say it. I've watched and read all of those animes before and they are above team level. Natsu has too much durability, Zeref does have an instant death spell; Tyki Mikk out of surprise can not be touch and can go onto level akuma 4; Tsuna and Byakuyan will be te weakest link but, they'll have their chances. 

"
Aizen solo
Shame on you
@battleheiz: I doubt aizen could solo, but team 1 is definitely more powerful
@rein: His shikai would be overkill
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ichi and Aizen lead to victory here
@battleheiz: thank you. 

@Nerx: because he turned off bleach intangibility with it. 

@hitsusatsu11: yes they do.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@taichokage: Then again you need innocence to hurt Tyki
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel