How rank Edo Madara in this universe?

Topic started by lifewiper on Dec. 17, 2011. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by lifewiper (215 posts) See mini bio Level 9

- One Piece

- Bleach

Post by taichokage (13,396 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's a bit unfair as Edo Madara is essentially bound to Kabuto and is essentially part of a massive technique, but in terms of his power he would be an elite in any of the 3 hst. His weakness in the other two hst which is durability is bypassed because of the Edo technique regeneration. Still though there are those albeit few who could defeat him.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: I agree, what he's shown in the last couple of chapters makes him easily one of the most powerful characters in the HST. But, as you have already stated, there are some that can beat him.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
- One Piece: 
Below Shichibukai (e.g. Boa turns him to stone)

- Bleach: 
Probably below Lieutenant (Most Lieutenant should be capable of Sealing him)  
Also i think Bleach characters can make souls reach the otherworld by hitting him with the hilt of their sword.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MisterShin:

- One Piece:
Below Shichibukai (e.g. Boa turns him to stone)

I think Madara have to have lust for her or anyone (which he haven't shown). Also if he know her power, then it would be easy to avoid

Madara will be in the same league as the Yonko or higher

- Bleach:
Probably below Lieutenant (Most Lieutenant should be capable of Sealing him)
Also i think Bleach characters can make souls reach the otherworld by hitting him with the hilt of their sword.

Madara is very powerful, it would be hard for any Vice Captain to hit him with there hilt.

Madara should be in the same league as the Captains or higher

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I am pretty sure he is able to beat Admirals

Bleach chars can do that with their sword hilts, but it's kind of a shared hax that they have. In terms of destruction and defenses even I have to admit that Madara ranks notably higher than vice captains and in the former category, even over most captains shown thus far. He lacks their speed and hax, but his offensive power is out the roof even next to most bleach and one piece elite characters.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight said:

@MisterShin:

- One Piece:

I think Madara have to have lust for her or anyone (which he haven't shown). Also if he know her power, then it would be easy to avoid

- Bleach:

Madara is very powerful, it would be hard for any Vice Captain to hit him with there hilt.

She was able to turn cannonballs to stone with her Slave Arrows, so there's no need for lust.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He can't hurt any of the Logia's in One Piece, and the hax characters in Bleach probably have him beat as well. Although he would more than likely just keep coming back.

Post by lifewiper (215 posts) See mini bio Level 9

A scan Loia tank a mountainbuster?

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The thing is Madara's susanoo is shown to be smashed up by Raikage, and there are plenty of people in both universes with better stats (speed , strength and defense)

True but since this is Edo Madara it barely matters. Though Madara completely under his own power would have a problem.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Destinyheroknight said:

@MisterShin:

- One Piece:

- Bleach:

Boa can turn inanimate objects to stone. 

Vice Captain's Kido should seal his movements, Unless Madara has great spiritual power to break the spiritual binds. (Obviously Madara does not have great spiritual power, because he is being spiritually manipulated by Kabuto :P )
Vice Captains can walk on air, which is pretty cool too.  

There are Vice Captains like:
Izuru Kira 
Rangiku Matsumoto  
Momo Hinamori 
Ikkaku Madarame 
Abarai Renji 
Hisagi Shuhei 
Rukia Kuchiki 
Chōjirō Sasakibe 
Marechiyo Ōmaeda 
Isane Kotetsu 
Tetsuzaemon Iba 
Nanao Ise 
Yachiru Kusajishi 
Nemu Kurotsuchi

With Kido like below Madara will face problems 
Rikujōkōrō 
Hakufuku 
Sajō Sabaku 

Im not saying all Vice's will beat him, but Madara cant beat all of them. 
Some of the Vice's have Bankai's.
Post by One_Piece_God (561 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Was going to comment on how silly some of the statements above are but then I realised he is An Edo Summoning...

Really is a bit pointless going against most bleach characters as there is so many ways he can be sealed..

Even more pointless putting him against one piece characters who can die, have practically no sealing techs in there verse, there up against someone who is practically immortal...I think there is at least 2 who can defeat him e.g. Kuma via BFR if that counts & Boa via petrification (she does not need to lust).

Can he harm Marco in Pheonix form, can he harm: Smoker, Ace, Crocodile, Enel, Kuzan, Kizaru & Akainu?

Couldnt Blackbeard just suck him into the darkness?

I'm curious if Law cuts him what happenes is it a stalemate, if Moria takes his shadow what happens, if Wapol eats him, will Perona negative spam work & couldnt Shiki defeat him like he did the strawhats 1st time via immobilizing him trapping him in the earth or something?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Amaterasu burns whatever the user looks at so it would certainly be plausible that he could kill logia users with it by burning the space within which they are or can escape to.

I would certainly put him quite high in the OP universe tier list because you have to assume that he would be able to utilise some degree of haki in the OP universe, purely because of how powerful he is, anyone above vice admiral level can use it and it should only be fair that he be able to use it too. Whenever you do these kind of cross universe battles you should have to consider just where certain people would fit in and what abilities they would have in that universe.

I mean by that logic people could just state that every shinigami from Bleach is a spirit so he can't harm them anyway.

Now attack wise he's been shown to bring down meteors and fight at an incredibly high level which would in my opinion put him at or above yonko level. I could see him having a good fight with Whitebeard or Shanks.

I don't care much for Bleach so I won't comment on how well he'd do in that universe.

Post by othus12 (6,903 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

in terms of destructive power hes equal to some captains in bleach and to the admirals or even a yonkou in one piece.

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moved to Madara's forum since this not a battle thread.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ohgodwhy:

• Amaterasu is just a fancy napalm like attack , but then again it is shown to be inconsistent It did attack the eight tails and caused the bijuu a great amount of pain, but it is very damn slow in terms of burning (example on karin's jacket on that same chapter)
  • People in one piece have high reactions and Akainu's magma could possibly burn amaterasu (in terms of showings the lava is more impressive)
  • Logias can only be beaten by the opposite element or Haki
  • Madara does not have haki because that would screw up his character background, unless stated by kishi and shown on canon material
I mean by that logic people could just state that every shinigami from Bleach is a spirit so he can't harm them anyway.

Chad managed to smack a hollow with a telephone pole.

Now attack wise he's been shown to bring down meteors and fight at an incredibly high level which would in my opinion put him at or above yonko level. I could see him having a good fight with Whitebeard or Shanks.

I would not be too confident in putting him above yonkou levels (so far its two slow moving meteors), there are also people in OP with broken abilities that would render him helpless. His fighting prowess would be nullified at close quarters distance and the problem in naruto is while they have great firepower they are balanced by their weak defenses.

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'm surprised there is a decent amount of people saying he could win and not the usual Battle thing where you just say, "speed blitz, kido spam" and Bleach characters win every battle against any Naruto character.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel