How much damage can DBZ/GTverse do to the Marvelverse and the DCverse?(Not together) not a verse vs verse fight

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 23, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,183 posts) Level
Online Now

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • 0-10
  • 10-20
  • 20-30
  • 30-40
  • 40-50
  • 50 or higher? If so tell me the number
Post by SMXLR8 (7,183 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

So here is how this is going to work this takes place on marvel earth or DC earth and it can't be destroyed. Everyone from dbz/gt is in this even movie characters.

Rules : Everyone is in character, BFR is ok as long as it's fairly used in character that is,DBZ/GT gets everyone so that means planet vegeta is not gone and every sayian there can fight, the nameks are involed as well and the henchmen and groups of the villans as well. TOAA and company(people of that power like gods and such) are in character as well so don't say dbz/gt won't do that much with them in the battle. Depending of the what you choose that is how much marvel will know about dbz/gt.

Note- 0-50 is basic info and 50-100 is more advanced info

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,932 posts) See mini bio Level 15

They do as much damage as they can before the top-tiers come and lolstomp them. This thread hardly makes sense.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: please vote

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: please vote

Do the numbers signify prep?

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: read the op

With all of them together they have advanced knowledge 100 of DBU.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: what the hell? um no

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: what the hell? um no

You ask me to vote then not like my opinion? Your logic is flawed this thread will die.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: oh sorry well ok then

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

they would not be able to reach the amount of damage a skyfather in marvel could reach, or in DC's case, not as much as Superboy Prime

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

They do as much damage as they can before the top-tiers come and lolstomp them. This thread hardly makes sense.

This.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

they would not be able to reach the amount of damage a skyfather in marvel could reach, or in DC's case, not as much as Superboy Prime

Prime is overkill, he was one DC's most frustrating villains, duder. basic team are enough to end this(Teen Titans, JLA, and outlaws).

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7
They don't need knowledge when they have the Spectre on their side. This thread doesn't make much sense. So, 0% then. Unless we're counting the grass they're standing on when they arrive.
Online Now

@GrayWolf2: then vote then and read the op i said people lke that are in character so they don't just jump in

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Last I checked there were a lot of sinners on the dragonball side so I'm not sure why he wouldn't jump in. I guess I voted A) in my last post.
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

If it's dbgt 100 years goku might do upto D damage 100 years goku will pwn skyfathers while the celestials pwn them and infinity pwns all of them :D

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It partially depends how serious the Marvel or DC side's responses are.

For example we all know Superman and Thor have their habitual jobbing here and there. Although I blame plot partially on this.

Online Now

@321zigzag1: think of this as what would you do ? like this is how they would do normally

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2 said:

They don't need knowledge when they have the Spectre on their side. This thread doesn't make much sense. So, 0% then. Unless we're counting the grass they're standing on when they arrive.

^ This

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel