How far would EoS Yusuke and the 3 kings get in DBZ?

Topic started by akronawol17 on Sept. 10, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year ago.
Post by akronawol17 (795 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How far would Yusuke and the three kings from YYH get in DBZ working as a team? -RULES- - they have full knowledge for each fight - they get one year to train and prepare - all at their peak - speed equalized BATTLEFIELD: all the fights lake place in the hyperbolic time chamber, Distance: 25 feet
Post by phantomrant (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It's said that Yusuke would have rivaled/surpassed Yomi in 3 years if he trained btw.

EoS YYH top/high tiers are very hard to place - my guess is that Yusuke and those of his level would be country level+ whereas the demon kings would be somewhat on the high-end spectrum of country level.

Which means Yusuke stops at Radditz who gets powerscaling from Piccolo's moon busting ki blast.

The kings would also stop at Radditz.

So yeah, they don't get past Radditz.

Post by katanalauncher (429 posts) See mini bio Level 6

By hype/statement the Kings should be stronger than sayian saga characters, but with only feats they would struggle with Raditz.

Hype prime Raizen is easily 1st form Frieza level atleast IMO.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@phantomrant: DC. isnt everything. raw strenght and fighting skill count a lot.

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: DC. isnt everything. raw strenght and fighting skill count a lot.

Not sure what you mean by raw strength since DC is more or less >/= raw strength.

Fighting skill means jack if your opponent can fly up and not only vaporize you but also blow up the setting you're fighting in. Not to mention the fact that there's full knowledge and speed is equalized.

@phantomrant: if strenght were as equal as the dc on dragon ball characters you would see goku lifting planets and destroying them with punches.

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: if strenght were as equal as the dc on dragon ball characters you would see goku lifting planets and destroying them with punches.

How would this count over DC?

@phantomrant: they would be in trouble against someone stronger when they go h2h.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

YYH has been country+ all the way since Sensui. Higher S classes are continent+ IMO...So,

Mukuro will easily clear the Saiyan saga...dimension cutters do the job.

Yusuke, Yomi and Dying Raizen should be around Nappa (by feats. Their speed advantage helps them get this far).

Prime Raizen by hype should get upto the early Namek saga

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

From what I've seen, they could make it to Nappa. But they lose to Vegeta no matter what.

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ SpeedForceSpider dit:

De Ce Que J'ai vu, ILS NE pouvaient se Rendre à Nappa. Maïs ILS perdent de Vegeta N'importe quoi.

This

Post by eddz99 (2,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant said:

It's said that Yusuke would have rivaled/surpassed Yomi in 3 years if he trained btw.

EoS YYH top/high tiers are very hard to place - my guess is that Yusuke and those of his level would be country level+ whereas the demon kings would be somewhat on the high-end spectrum of country level.

Which means Yusuke stops at Radditz who gets powerscaling from Piccolo's moon busting ki blast.

The kings would also stop at Radditz.

So yeah, they don't get past Radditz.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider said:

From what I've seen, they could make it to Nappa. But they lose to Vegeta no matter what.

I agree but some hax character like Mukuro can probably beat Vegeta because durability shouldn't be a problem in this case.

Prime Raizen is also another story since we've seen nothing of him

I said their all at peak. Which means prime raizen. And they're working together, not separately.

@akronawol17: if fights are at the time chambaer im pretty sure that would mess them up due to the gravity.

by feats they should make it to vegeta.

Which vageta? Saiyan saga? Namek saga? I personally the stop around frieza.
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@akronawol17: ....no

Post by IndridCold (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Yusuke makes it through Raditz and stops at Nappa after a medium difficult fight. Mokuro and Yomi should be able to beat Nappa, they stop at Vegeta. Hungry Raizen should be above Nappa and loses to Vegeta with medium-low difficulty. Peak Raizen is probably around Ginyu Force level (but thats just me hyping it cause Raizen is freaking awesome).

Post by nishi99 (1,710 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nappa

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,448 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Everyone stops at Raditz.

Raizen isn't making it into the Ginyu force nor is he getting to 1st form Frieza. Please stop with the wanking.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel