How far does Sesshomaru and Naraku get in Bleach?

Topic started by RathGoku on March 10, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by RathGoku (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Scenario 1 : Speed Equal.

Scenario 2: Seed unequal.No Kido

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bleach owns with only those restrictions.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,941 posts) See mini bio Level 16

um lets see

1. I can see both of them taking out the lower level but once they get to higher level like tier 2/3 it's over
  2. same thing as one but much faster

so not that far....

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1. Thy nearly kill everyone. IDK who stops them. I won't say they will kill the entire verse,but they get pretty close.

2. They get to high tier until someone speed blitz sesshomaru and then Naraku continues to kill most of the cast by standing there.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

naraku gets far, sesshomaru doesnt

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1: Well due to speed,but he has the power to one shot any character in the series.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Whats_out_the_bag: yeah, speed beats power though, flash is an example of that. (except when you start getting into the skyfather level, after that speed usually cant help very much lol)

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naraku is hax as fuck, I don't see any other Bleach character destroying his barriers unless they were somewhere around Yamamoto 's level.

Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20

-Naraku- He could cream the opposition rather easily in both scenarios due to his ridiculous defenses and high destructive potential.

-Sesshomaru- With speed equalized, Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga would make him quite a threat against Bleach high tiers. Without the equalization, mid-tiers could dispose of him thanks to their more superior speed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel