How do you think Bills changes DBZ in battle Forums?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on March 18, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Ok so this is sort of like a battle kind of any way since there are so many Bills battle on comic vine, I was just wondering how this will change DBZ as a whole. So what do think about this?

Note - just so people don't know Bills is the villain in the new DBZ movie Battle of the Gods

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Not much, he is just another stronger villain picking a fight, he beats the Z warriors, the Z warriors either train or get a power up, Big fight, Z warriors win, on a side note Bills is supposedly supposed to be a canon galaxy buster, so he is really hyped up

Post by YoungChief (548 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Not much, he is just another stronger villain picking a fight, he beats the Z warriors, the Z warriors either train or get a power up, Big fight, Z warriors win, on a side note Bills is supposedly supposed to be a canon galaxy buster, so he is really hyped up

If the spoilers for the movie are true, then, oh wait before I say it note that these are potential SPOILERS. Don't read my post if you don't want to know, if anyone reads it and it turns out to be real don't cry to me about it.

Whis, the guy with Bills in the trailer is a universe creator and destroyer and was shown to do so in a flashback, apparently Bills is the weakest of the Destruction gods, so if the spoilers I read are credible, then Whis is the gamechanger for DBZ. Also, if the spoilers are true, it seems to indicate either the start of a series of canon movies for DBZ, or a new DBZ series.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If we do see a new series, I wanna see this guy in it.
One of Frieza's race who isn't trying to rule the universe, and clearly someone who far surpasses the likes of Frieza and Cold while in his base form, which would make this character extremely powerful and more of a potential help if he can transform as far as, say, Cooler did in his movie feature. Doing that would make him stronger than a SS3, but no match for the SS4 or SSJK (God).

For an Icer/Icejin/FrostDemon (whatever) he has a great design and was done for Dragon Ball Hoshi (Heroes). He'd make a pretty badass character and they are one of the few species shown in DBZ capable of multiple transformations.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@ReiKai said:

If we do see a new series, I wanna see this guy in it.
One of Frieza's race who isn't trying to rule the universe, and clearly someone who far surpasses the likes of Frieza and Cold while in his base form, which would make this character extremely powerful and more of a potential help if he can transform as far as, say, Cooler did in his movie feature. Doing that would make him stronger than a SS3, but no match for the SS4 or SSJK (God). For an Icer/Icejin/FrostDemon (whatever) he has a great design and was done for Dragon Ball Hoshi (Heroes). He'd make a pretty badass character and they are one of the few species shown in DBZ capable of multiple transformations.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@YoungChief said:

Whis, the guy with Bills in the trailer is a universe creator and destroyer and was shown to do so in a flashback, apparently Bills is the weakest of the Destruction gods, so if the spoilers I read are credible, then Whis is the gamechanger for DBZ. Also, if the spoilers are true, it seems to indicate either the start of a series of canon movies for DBZ, or a new DBZ series.

where did you get this??

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai
I wouldn't mind seeing that, or a Frieza origin story like I always wanted anyway. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@ReiKai: I wouldn't mind seeing that, or a Frieza origin story like I always wanted anyway.

That would be awesome!

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well it looks like we will be getting way better DBZ feats for starters and an epic movie. But other them that we might get another series or at least more movies because the spoilers say there are 12 Universes with their own worlds and gods of destruction. Which should mean other types of gods and alien races like Kais and more weird aliens and planets also maybe more info about Wiss like his history or maybe we will find out there are more gods like him.

Post by YoungChief (548 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ROBOT6661 said:

@YoungChief said:

where did you get this??

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods

Post by taichokage (13,349 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well not just Bills alone but after the spoilers I read, Z verse probably became several times more powerful as a whole.
Post by bigz007 (1,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20

But seriously, just one movie is not enough. We need the whole series about this.

@Sonata said:
@ReiKai: I wouldn't mind seeing that, or a Frieza origin story like I always wanted anyway. 
Maybe origin of his race and a proper name for it. Frieza's origin isn't that interesting since the whole "ruling the cosmos" thing apparently started with his grandfather/ancestor Chilled, which was shown in the movie special "Episode of Bardock" when Bardock was mysteriously blown to the past and became a Super Saiyan.

There was also that other movie feature with the two ex-Frieza soldiers, Abu and Cabu, whom I believe was more of an adaptation of the Neko Majin story Toriyama did about Frieza's son, Kuriza.

Well this is a little off topic, but it would be awesome after this movie they make another but including another god of destruction.... LSSJ3 Broly. That would be awesome!

I noted something similar in the JLA v DBZ v Avengers thread. Only Legendary Super Saiyan Akuma-Broly (Akuma = Devil)

@ReiKai said:

I noted something similar in the JLA v DBZ v Avengers thread. Only Legendary Super Saiyan Akuma-Broly (Akuma = Devil)

What do you mean by LSSJ Akuma/Gouki Broly? either way it sounds awesome.

@DBZ_universe said:

What do you mean by LSSJ Akuma/Gouki Broly? either way it sounds awesome.

Gouki is the actual name of the character in Street Fighter, the one we know as Akuma. Gouki took the name/title of Akuma after killing his master, Gouken. Gouki translates to "Sturdy Spirit" or "stoutheartedness". Akuma translates directly to "Devil". Gouki henceforth was calling himself "The Devil" or "A Devil" after killing Gouken.

What I was saying was more relevant concerning Goku's latest status as the Super Saiyan Kami (Kami = God). For every God there is a Devil who opposes him. Brolly would be that Devil. And the LSSJ Akuma would basically be LSSJ4 appearance for Brolly.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

it may make DBZ look more confusing.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thread has ceased to be a battle.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

if broly went super saiyan 4 wouldn't like the universe cease to exist from his shouts alone?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel