How can your Fav. character beat Pyron?

Topic started by CorkscrewKid on Dec. 23, 2009. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
putting him within an infinite loop and resetting all his attacks to zero
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

homerun his ass into next week 
 
   
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
   
wait wrong pic lol 
 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
by summoning a mech that crush universe by bumping against it
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Blasting his ass in tiny pieces with Dragon slayer Magic..
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6
i'd think he'd b a bit more formidable then to be beaten by a 1 hit KO.....
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CorkscrewKid said:
" i'd think he'd b a bit more formidable then to be beaten by a 1 hit KO..... "
to which one? my char blown a universe by bumping agains it
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @CorkscrewKid said:
" i'd think he'd b a bit more formidable then to be beaten by a 1 hit KO..... "
to which one? my char blown a universe by bumping agains it "
This one lol...@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" Blasting his ass in tiny pieces with Dragon slayer Magic.. "
btw doesnt pyron need to b a dragon for that to take effect?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CorkscrewKid said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @CorkscrewKid said:
" i'd think he'd b a bit more formidable then to be beaten by a 1 hit KO..... "
to which one? my char blown a universe by bumping agains it "
This one lol... @Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" Blasting his ass in tiny pieces with Dragon slayer Magic.. "
btw doesnt pyron need to b a dragon for that to take effect? "
errr not really, fairy tail magic type "dragon slayer" enable those who use to have the elemental power of said dragon
 
and yes i am still not convinced that natsu can beat pyron, moreover this is pyron the ultimate being of a planet
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

 
 By destroying the DarkStalker`s world
 By destroying the DarkStalker`s world

by Existing
by Existing



 Absorbing his body & soul yet again
 Absorbing his body & soul yet again
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: OOOONNNOOOORE DECADE
Post by Shinigami_Rider (327 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth: OOOONNNOOOORE DECADE "
I believe it to be a good thing IF he spares Morrigan that is XD
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  It's just that simple.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Natsu with the flame of rebuke fucks easily Pyron
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel