Homunculi Vs. U.S.A Military

Topic started by abysofpride on July 11, 2010. Last post by Fehafare 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
BH Homunculi   

- Father (First And Second Form, No Merging With God)  
- Selim Bradley (Pride)
- King Bradley (Wrath) 
- Lust (BH And Anime Abilities And Strengths)  
- Gluttony (Fake Gate Used At Any Times In Needed)  
- Envy  
- Sloth  
- Greed  (Anime Abilities And Strengths)  
- Kimblee ( With A Philosopher Stone)  

Vs  

The Military Army 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Do Homunculi have prep time?
Post by Dream (8,122 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Against our military, we could just drop a nuke on them. Can't see the Homunculi regenerate if they get completely vaporized. Otherwise, I see heavy casualties for ground forces as they become bewildered at the regenerative abilities, durability and abnormal abilities of the group.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream: What if they infiltrate the Government like they did In their world? It's also very unlikely that the government will drop a nuke On 7 people. that would Be a last resort. I Don't see them winning in a direct confrontation however.
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@rein: MOAB would do just fine or some carpet-bombing.:p
Well, Sloth has building level durability(that or the tank shells are FMA are very useless.:p) but I doubt he can survive the continuous assault and he doesn't really have the brains to pull out anything.

Also Father without God form is a stationary "thing" that needs to stay at that single place. He's out of this fight. In short I agree. Unlike Akatsuki FMA's Homunculi aren't that incredible in power levels.
Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24
The only Humonculus I can really see as being a near unstoppable force is Pride.  Everyone else might be great in hand-to-hand combat against people with 1920s weaponry but I don't think they'd really hold up against modern day soldiers and military tech.
Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think the Homunculi lose unless the usa can't use nukes (which would make sense if they're on their own soil) and/or the homunculi have prep 

Otherwise they might take a few hundred troopers out but get killed. Only Pride could possibly live through all their attacks short of a nuke and Envy could diguise himself as a trooper and never get caught.
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@taichokage: I doubt Pride can survive even a modern tank shell. Nowadays, no classic armor can withstand the power of those armor-piercing shells. Also even if he witstands the shokweave and the momentum of the shell would blast Pride to little bits regardless. That tiny layer of shadow-like material offers no protection against modern weaponry.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Are we  Forgetting Bradley Here? The man is mostly unstoppable against army forces, He took down a tank and a group of military forces without putting up a sweat or effort to it. Also Nukes are canceled, Only missiles and tanks are allowed with the military force.    

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How bout dropping  liquid nitrogen on them. :P 
Nukes are over rated either way, we can launch a rediculous amount of missles to level countries.
Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:
"How bout dropping  liquid nitrogen on them. :P Nukes are over rated either way, we can launch a rediculous amount of missles to level countries. "

perhaps nukes are overrated but still more than enough for something like this.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos said:
"How bout dropping  liquid nitrogen on them. :P Nukes are over rated either way, we can launch a rediculous amount of missles to level countries. "
perhaps nukes are overrated but still more than enough for something like this. "
it is overated and excessive to kill 7 people, Mustang have proven burn them enough and they die 
i Present you vietnam era technology
Napalm
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
if greed had the time to armor up than he could win on his own.  Hell pride could solo it if there were enough shadows
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I see our military taking losses early on as the new concepts of alchemy and regen catch our forces off guard. However, this won't last long. Our military can do massive damage and as soon as we adjust our strategy accordingly, it gets very bad for the homuculus. We are not to be underestimated, and I think that's the flaw of most people when it comes to stacking us up against fictional characters.
Post by Fehafare (9,608 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Don t see how the military could take them, Homunculi have several life , Greed coudl take on all infantry and the rest deal with armord things and the nuke comment its like gun and sword  with a sword you can do far greater damge than witha a gun but with a gun you do it faster and on long range and the nuke is sword it would take only 1 life per Homunculi so you would need a nuke machine gun. And if Wrath can take out an panzer that is probably more technologycal advanced than our tanks it shouldn t be a prob and one more thing is Artemsis millitary couldn t do it idk why USA could.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel