Homunculi vs Deadmen

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 22, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Wrath, Lust, Sloth, and Envy (FMAB)

Ganta, Senji, Minatsuki, Hitara, and Choplin

No prep

Homunculi have 5 lives each

Envy can't disguise himself as another person/animal/object

No Ganbaran Gun

No sonic attacks for Deadmen

Fight is in Death City

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Senji on their side they'll win against the Homunculi with high-difficulty

Homunculi are capable of regeneration (Excluding Bradley) but the three members on the DM team (Ganta, Senji, Minatsuki) are capable of dropping the Sonic Boom

Not to mention Senji along is capable of wiping Bradley while Ganta clears room for the others due to having the rawest power in the team (Ganta Ganbare Gun has enough power to destroy falling blocks of a large building or shred through steel walls.)

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

As long as the homunculi only have 3 lives apiece(Besides bradley of course) i can see the deadmen taking this.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Senji is pretty much the deal breaker here, he's a bit of what we call a badass, he, Roronoa Zoro and Kenpachi are in the same category :P Naruto doesnt have one lol I guess Itachi but he's the brother of some emo gay kid haha

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Senji is pretty much the deal breaker here, he's a bit of what we call a badass, he, Roronoa Zoro and Kenpachi are in the same category :P Naruto doesnt have one lol I guess Itachi but he's the brother of some emo gay kid haha

Kakashi is pretty boss and yeah senji is definitely the deadmans best weapon

Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Homunculi

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Now that I look at it again, the Deadmen can take this really easily. I think it should be a bit more even now.

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Wait, no sonic attacks? That makes the speed advantage in the homunculi's favor with Sloth and Wrath, as well as Lust's attacks, although Senji was able to easily dodge bullets from point blank from the duo he fought before Toto. However that means Senji will be still pulling a lot of weight here without Ganta being able to use his strongest attacks. Still I see Deadmen taking this Senji can still use his ultra long and quick blades to dice them up at a distance easier than Lan fan did and with only 5 lives Ganta spamming should take most of them out, Wrath is the only real problem but Senji was going even with Toto who easily cut bullets in half with one arm no less. Not to mention Hitara can set up blood traps, once any of them step into the blood or get any on them they will simply get burned until the stay dead since as shown in the twin fight it's pretty hard to put out and only really goes out when he wants, the fire pretty much destroyed the twins so I don't see how it wont burn Envy and Lust at least until they die.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Naruto has a badass his name is Madara Uchiha.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel