Homicidal Anime Drivers Demolition Derby

Topic started by Dream on Aug. 9, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years ago.
Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I've been seeing enough regular fights around this forum so I thought I would try something a little different. Think of this to be like a demolition derby featuring anime's most reckless and destructive drivers. Rules are like any regular derby. Last person with their vehicle still operational wins and drivers aren't allowed to leave the confines of the derby area which for this crazy event will take place in a Roman coliseum. Drivers who are somehow flung out of their vehicle are still allowed to get back in their vehicle if they are physically able and their vehicle is in working condition. Contestants are forbidden from running down drivers in this instance, but are free to lay waste on said vehicle if the driver is not operating it. Without further ado, here are our reckless contestants:

• Yukari Tanizaki in the Yukari-mobile (Azumanga Daioh)
  • Yui in her blue car (Lucky Star)
  • Haruko Haruhara on her Vespa (FLCL)*
  • Taeko Minazuki in her car (Ai Yori Aoshi)
  • Goku in the car he used to get his license during the Cell Saga (Dragon Ball Z)
  • Seta Noriyasu in his van (Love Hina)
  • Straight Cougar in a specially-modified dragster car (s-CRY-ed)
  • Misato Katsuragi in car used in first episode (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
  • Crazy cop lady in police car who chased after Sousuke and Kaname (Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu)
  • Bunta in his modified Toyota (Initial D)

*= Seeing as this vehicle has the ability to fly in the air, contestant is stripped of this ability for this derby.

So of these 10 crazy drivers, who do you think would win in a demolition derby?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: The yukari mobile can still drive? poor Chiyo and co 0_o
@Kelleth: Even after all the reckless driving and damage it's received by Yukari, the Yukari-mobile can still run.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm willing to say Goku would win in this instance.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll say crazy Cop Lady just for the sheer heck of it lol
@DJSNuva1: I know Goku could survive an accident being a Saiyan and all. But how long do you think his car could last? XD

In all honesty, I could see this derby come down to Yukari and Cougar. Both are reckless with no regard for what's in their way yet the cars they've driven are still operable.
@Dream said:

" @DJSNuva1: I know Goku could survive an accident being a Saiyan and all. But how long do you think his car could last? XD In all honesty, I could see this derby come down to Yukari and Cougar. Both are reckless with no regard for what's in their way yet the cars they've driven are still operable. " 

Cougar is basically the Flash who has a pink version of Dick Dastardly`s Mean Machine for a alter, and alhough he might drive like a madman at times his driving skills aren`t that bad IMO. So vote goes Yukari that lady shouldn`t even come a mile near a car XD 
@Dream said:
"@DJSNuva1: I know Goku could survive an accident being a Saiyan and all. But how long do you think his car could last? XD In all honesty, I could see this derby come down to Yukari and Cougar. Both are reckless with no regard for what's in their way yet the cars they've driven are still operable. "

Yea, I guess the car of his would be taken down pretty fast, and I think that Yukari would win the matchup.
Why isn't anyone taking Haruko into account for this? Her Vespa driving led to a multi-car wreck in FLCL's first episode. XD
@Dream said:
"Why isn't anyone taking Haruko into account for this? Her Vespa driving led to a multi-car wreck in FLCL's first episode. XD "

Ah, he'll get crushed by Yukari. 
lol
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Haruko, but i'd also take the female teacher from GTO driving her coworkers "Cresta". How many times did she wreck that car?

I say Batman in The Batmobile Curbstomps this fight.
@DJSNuva1: Batman's not a reckless driver. XD
@DJSNuva1: Unless he`s chasing the Joker and the streets are just teeming with his rogue gallery who all repeating '' Did you ever dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight? '' over and over....  I don't think that Bruce would do such a thing XD
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Straight Cougar would finish the race THEN kill the cars
@FLCL1 said:
" Straight Cougar would finish the race THEN kill the cars "
He doesn't stand a chance he`s a speed freak not a destruction addict. hell i`m pretty sure he`ll drive by a few thousand times without even noticing a derby was going on XD
@Kelleth: Where any car that even tries to get in his way will only get ran down and falling on its back. XD
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sweet, derby
@Kelleth said:
" @DJSNuva1: Unless he`s chasing the Joker and the streets are just teeming with his rogue gallery who all repeating '' Did you ever dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight? '' over and over....  I don't think that Bruce would do such a thing XD "

Lol, I love that line... Tell me, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
@DJSNuva1: no but i stole his wallet once XD
 @Dream: o yeah true XD 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel