Hollow Ichigo vs Zaraki Kenpachi

Topic started by comicfanforever on Feb. 25, 2010. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hollow Ichigo would win without too many problems.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: How is Nnoitra weaker than Grimmjow? Nnoitra would destroy Grimmjow. And tje battle could had lasted 1 minute but like always, Kenpachi loves to drag a fight... same with the Ichigo one... he could had one shoted Ichigo... killed him and becoming the main character with ease... but it was all plot work so Ichigo to beat Kenpachi.

Ichigo needs PIS/CIS to beat Kenpachi cause he can't.

How can you say that? Nnoitora didn't fight either ichigo or grimmjow at their prime. Even his follower was beating up ichigo, showing how weakened he was. Kenpachi could have one shotted ichigo once. But not once he became stronger. It's like saying frieza could have one-shotted goku. He got stronger, and kenpachi lost. That's truth.

And this is hollow ichigo we are talking about. A ban kai ichigo would be better than kenpachi. Hollow ichigo is too much for him.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@solesamurai said:

After reading throughout this thread I have debunked Most people who say kenny wins have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Ichigo with Bankai would a sufficient opponent for Kenpachi. The only reason ichigo had even a sliver of difficulty with Grimmjow is the fact that he feared his own power and couldn't capitalize on his full potential which was explained by Aizen when they fought and explained again by Gin. Which is also why Ichigo didn't want to use his hollow mask anymore after he beat Ulquiorra, He didn't want to fight at full potential anymore because he was afraid of his hollow taking over again possibly hurting his friends. Ichigo does actually have power that directly relates to his spiritual energy, he was just so shaken and afraid of himself(his hollow)that he essentially nerfed himself. Think about it, Ichigo's best speed feats are from when he fought byakuya, he never once showed he was that fast again until his final battle with Aizen. Gin even told Ichigo to leave if he was so afraid of his own power! His Hollow even stated(IIRC) Him ichigo are exactly the same, His desires are Ichigo's and his power is ichigo's, this way ichigo essentially has a second him inside that he can tap into for power, It's been proven multiple times Hollow Mask Ichigo is slightly > SS arc Bankai ichigo >>> Hueco Mundo arc Bankai Ichigo. If ichigo hadn't been essentially "Retconned" By Kubo he probably wouldn't have even needed H2 to beat Ulquiorra, Grimmjow would have been clearly outmatched by his Bankai and Nnoitra wouldn't be enough to make him Use his Mask. NOT TO MENTION THIS IS H2 ICHIGO WHO BEASTED ON ULQUIORRA HOW DOES ANYONE THINK KENPACHI BEATS HIM, HE BARELY DEFEATED NNOITRA WHO WOULD GET ROLFSPERDUPERSPITECURBSTOMPED BY ULQUIORRA! >____>

I honestly forgot that fear his own power thing, but we are( or at least I) jugding by the feats, that's irrelevant why he had that much power. The question is that could Ichigo beat Kenpachi on that hollow level or not. If Kenpachi and Ichigo were fighting again, then Ichigo would have still feared from his own power.... or got a boost again. You didn't say anything about that. I could say that too "if Kenpachi wouldn't hold back and could perfectly use both arm, then one kenpo slice and done" but that's not "in character".

I completely agree I was mostly responding to the people stating Ichigo would lose because he was basically outmatched, without fear of himself, he'd win for sure. But with that "retcon" as I like to call it it makes it much harder to debate for him, but that isn't the case since this is Hollow Ichigo not Ichigo in control of his own power.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: How is Nnoitra weaker than Grimmjow? Nnoitra would destroy Grimmjow. And tje battle could had lasted 1 minute but like always, Kenpachi loves to drag a fight... same with the Ichigo one... he could had one shoted Ichigo... killed him and becoming the main character with ease... but it was all plot work so Ichigo to beat Kenpachi.

Nothing was ever stated that Kenpachi likes to drag out fights with people he easily defeat, in fact the exact opposite has been stated and practiced. Kenpachi takes 0 interest in those he feels are weaker than him, He doesn't hold back on those he feels he could have fun with. Him taking off his eye patch is essentially him saying "funs over die now" Nnoitra and ichigo were both able to fight him when he had taken his patch off, Ichigo coming out the victor(albeit I consider it a stalemate) and Nnoitra dying a death he felt was the only true way to die, with your hand on your sword fighting to your last breath. If what you said was even remotely true, Giriko wouldn't have been 1 shotted by Kenpachi and Ichigo and Nnoitra would have had a much easier time fighting Kenpachi. I seriously doubt any person(even Kenpachi) would Intentionally hold back on someone they know full well is probably going to kill them. Your theory doesn't even make sense and was never practiced.

Noitora wanted to kill Kenpachi and he knew that, but he said that he let him keep one arm to be able to continue the fight... Because he enjoyed it. Giriko was weak, and that's boring to Kenpachi.

That was my point, The guy was saying Kenpachi could easily 1 shot every person he's ever fought(essentially saying everyone he's fought is so much weaker than him he takes pity upon them and allows them to hit him), but since he likes to drag out his fights that's the only reason Nnoitra was able to wound him so severely Which I wanted to debunk is fanwank and utterly untrue, Giving the fact that Giriko who was obviously much weaker than him, Kenpachi didn't even bother with. I was trying to say, if Nnoitra and Ichigo were really that weak, he would have killed them on the spot like he did Giriko.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kenpachi is pretty overrated tbh.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Very overated, it's a shame too, because even without all the wank he's a pretty strong guy, He doesn't need any made up feats people give him to make him look good. It's like Dragon Ball z battles where people start posting about Galaxy busting without a sliver of an idea how much more large a galaxy is versus a solar system(There can be anywhere from tens to millions of solar systems in 1 galaxy, in the milky way alone we have 300 billion stars with only around 200-300+ having planets) and how big a solar system can be compared to a a planet.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@solesamurai said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Nothing was ever stated that Kenpachi likes to drag out fights with people he easily defeat, in fact the exact opposite has been stated and practiced. Kenpachi takes 0 interest in those he feels are weaker than him, He doesn't hold back on those he feels he could have fun with. Him taking off his eye patch is essentially him saying "funs over die now" Nnoitra and ichigo were both able to fight him when he had taken his patch off, Ichigo coming out the victor(albeit I consider it a stalemate) and Nnoitra dying a death he felt was the only true way to die, with your hand on your sword fighting to your last breath. If what you said was even remotely true, Giriko wouldn't have been 1 shotted by Kenpachi and Ichigo and Nnoitra would have had a much easier time fighting Kenpachi. I seriously doubt any person(even Kenpachi) would Intentionally hold back on someone they know full well is probably going to kill them. Your theory doesn't even make sense and was never practiced.

Noitora wanted to kill Kenpachi and he knew that, but he said that he let him keep one arm to be able to continue the fight... Because he enjoyed it. Giriko was weak, and that's boring to Kenpachi.

That was my point, The guy was saying Kenpachi could easily 1 shot every person he's ever fought(essentially saying everyone he's fought is so much weaker than him he takes pity upon them and allows them to hit him), but since he likes to drag out his fights that's the only reason Nnoitra was able to wound him so severely Which I wanted to debunk is fanwank and utterly untrue, Giving the fact that Giriko who was obviously much weaker than him, Kenpachi didn't even bother with. I was trying to say, if Nnoitra and Ichigo were really that weak, he would have killed them on the spot like he did Giriko.

He literally could one shot Ichigo in their first fight. Kenpachi just indirectly gave him motivation, advice... similar to Gin. Because he saw potential in him, or whatever. Giriko was just weak, like Tesla. Noitora and Kenpachi both hold back a lot.... these fight not about realistic, but epicness and plot.

@solesamurai said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@solesamurai said:

After reading throughout this thread I have debunked Most people who say kenny wins have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Ichigo with Bankai would a sufficient opponent for Kenpachi. The only reason ichigo had even a sliver of difficulty with Grimmjow is the fact that he feared his own power and couldn't capitalize on his full potential which was explained by Aizen when they fought and explained again by Gin. Which is also why Ichigo didn't want to use his hollow mask anymore after he beat Ulquiorra, He didn't want to fight at full potential anymore because he was afraid of his hollow taking over again possibly hurting his friends. Ichigo does actually have power that directly relates to his spiritual energy, he was just so shaken and afraid of himself(his hollow)that he essentially nerfed himself. Think about it, Ichigo's best speed feats are from when he fought byakuya, he never once showed he was that fast again until his final battle with Aizen. Gin even told Ichigo to leave if he was so afraid of his own power! His Hollow even stated(IIRC) Him ichigo are exactly the same, His desires are Ichigo's and his power is ichigo's, this way ichigo essentially has a second him inside that he can tap into for power, It's been proven multiple times Hollow Mask Ichigo is slightly > SS arc Bankai ichigo >>> Hueco Mundo arc Bankai Ichigo. If ichigo hadn't been essentially "Retconned" By Kubo he probably wouldn't have even needed H2 to beat Ulquiorra, Grimmjow would have been clearly outmatched by his Bankai and Nnoitra wouldn't be enough to make him Use his Mask. NOT TO MENTION THIS IS H2 ICHIGO WHO BEASTED ON ULQUIORRA HOW DOES ANYONE THINK KENPACHI BEATS HIM, HE BARELY DEFEATED NNOITRA WHO WOULD GET ROLFSPERDUPERSPITECURBSTOMPED BY ULQUIORRA! >____>

I honestly forgot that fear his own power thing, but we are( or at least I) jugding by the feats, that's irrelevant why he had that much power. The question is that could Ichigo beat Kenpachi on that hollow level or not. If Kenpachi and Ichigo were fighting again, then Ichigo would have still feared from his own power.... or got a boost again. You didn't say anything about that. I could say that too "if Kenpachi wouldn't hold back and could perfectly use both arm, then one kenpo slice and done" but that's not "in character".

I completely agree I was mostly responding to the people stating Ichigo would lose because he was basically outmatched, without fear of himself, he'd win for sure. But with that "retcon" as I like to call it it makes it much harder to debate for him, but that isn't the case since this is Hollow Ichigo not Ichigo in control of his own power.

Not for sure. He caused a lot of wound to Kenpachi before he take off the eyepatch. Then his zanpakto gave to Ichigo his ALL power. And still Kenpachi was the last man standing. So the question, is how big was that boost? Full hollow form - Ichigo KO, the hollow him(from zanpakto) fight. When he was boosted, Ichigo KO(or almost killed), Zangetsu, from zanpakuto gave his all power. So what is the difference, what do you think?

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Very overated, it's a shame too, because even without all the wank he's a pretty strong guy, He doesn't need any made up feats people give him to make him look good. It's like Dragon Ball z battles where people start posting about Galaxy busting without a sliver of an idea how much more large a galaxy is versus a solar system(There can be anywhere from tens to millions of solar systems in 1 galaxy, in the milky way alone we have 300 billion stars with only around 200-300+ having planets) and how big a solar system can be compared to a a planet.

Kenpachi created by the intend to be a badass, and he is. It's not strange some people overrating him, like Kenpachi bankai=end of the world.

About galaxy busting, it's not speculation, when Broly destroyed one much bigger than our galaxy.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Current Ichigo > Current Kenpachi... Kenny got brutalized by the false Juha Bach while Ichigo put up a fight against THE REAL JUHA BACH !!! Hollow Mask Ichigo >> Kenpachi an uncontrolled Hollow mask Ichigo had Byuakua on the ropes, so an Ichigo who has plenty of exp with the form would have little difficulty dealing with Kenpachi. Vasto Lorde Ichigo >>> Kenpachi this doesn't need an explanation...
Post by phantomrant (1,273 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It'd be nice if it's specified what "Hollow Ichigo" we're talking about here. I'm also assuming this is Post-Timeskip Kenpachi.

Hollow Ichigo in Ichigo's body that took on Byakuya: Other than stomping SS Arc Byakuya, he doesn't have enough feats to beat Kenpachi.

Hollow Ichigo that took on the Vizards: This Hollow Ichigo is featless. It got manhandled by Shikai Kensei. Kenpachi should not have too much trouble.

H2 Ichigo: Kenpachi gets stomped.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@phantomrant I believe the "hollow Ichigo" he is referring to is the one who fought Byaukya, GRIMMJOW, Ulquiora, Yammy, etc. The Masked one... Whatever the case may be I believe any incarnation of Ichigo wins here...
Post by taichokage (12,478 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
But Ichigo had a different hollow/vizard form at some point when he fought all those guys. But I agree to some extent as well that not any, but several Ichigo versions could beat Kenny. Dangai, H2, and current for sure in my opinion (but only one of those is hollow). But I think Kubo will trump both of these guys a lot soon. Kenny is still alive and losing badly for the first time will be a huge blow to his ego. He'll probably go berserk with kendo among other new things the next time round.

The perfect place to use these.

@UltimateHero0406: Nice.

People are putting him in threads so many times now, even he would die of exhaution.. I even saw a Kenpachi vs Yamamoto thread lol

@PrinceAragorn1: Thanks

I even saw a Kenpachi vs Yamamoto thread lol

Shameful. I would just love to see the argument that someone could come up with to try and give Kenpachi the win against Yamamoto, especially now.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Thanks

I even saw a Kenpachi vs Yamamoto thread lol

Shameful. I would just love to see the argument that someone could come up with to try and give Kenpachi the win against Yamamoto, especially now.

Well, you know what the arguments were already:

"come on ppl, kenpachi is very durable he will wear the old man down slowly"

"Kenny is THE MAN!"

"Kenpachi was called the strongest captain of Gotei 13"

and of course, the most precious one:

"Kenpachi loses till he gets his shikai. Ban kai kenpachi STOMPS"..

It would've gone to the "facepalm awards" thread if it was here..

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol thanks. It's like have they seen Yamamoto? He obliterates people with a thought. And if Yama gets mad and goes bankai then its just an evil curbstomp.

That is the thrid Yama mismatch I've seen on CV/AV. People need to get their facts straight.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol thanks. It's like have they seen Yamamoto? He obliterates people with a thought. And if Yama gets mad and goes bankai then its just an evil curbstomp.

That is the thrid Yama mismatch I've seen on CV/AV. People need to get their facts straight.

Agreed.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kenapchi

@jeanroygrant said:

Kenapchi

No.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel