Hollow Ichigo vs Zaraki Kenpachi

Topic started by comicfanforever on Feb. 25, 2010. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

With out PIS/CIS... Kenpachi destroys Ichigo.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe said:

With out PIS/CIS... Kenpachi destroys Ichigo.

This is hollow form we are talking about, not the old shikai one..

@PrinceAragorn1: Which one? Vasto Lorde? if so, he might win...

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: "might", vasto lorde i think would own..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,937 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ichigo cuts Kenpachi down on this one.

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Which one? Vasto Lorde? if so, he might win...

Vasto lorde would be overkill. I doubt anyone will put him against a captain..

It seems to be vizard ichigo.. one who fough grim.. or one who beat byakuya..

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kenpachi would made a sandwich from Ichigo without Kubo's main character syndrome at their first fight.

Zangetsu gave all his power to Ichigo. If I correct, Zangetsu=Hollow Ichigo+His zanpakto(or how to spell it). He was already as strong as in hollow form. I have read a theory he was as strong as in full hollow form.

And Kenpachi told that when he fought Noitora that he so long had a good fight that already forgot how to use his muscle perfectly.

I think, Hollow mask Ichigo<Kenpachi.

@eddz99: Yes Vasto Lorde wins...

@PrinceAragorn1: Kenpachi Kendo slices Vizard Ichigo...

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Kenpachi would made a sandwich from Ichigo without Kubo's main character syndrome at their first fight.

Zangetsu gave all his power to Ichigo. If I correct, Zangetsu=Hollow Ichigo+His zanpakto(or how to spell it). He was already as strong as in hollow form. I have read a theory he was as strong as in full hollow form.

And Kenpachi told that when he fought Noitora that he so long had a good fight that already forgot how to use his muscle perfectly.

Well, ichigo won fair and square, no arguing that.

Zangetsu =/= hollow ichigo. They are same, but sort of different. The one which is stronger appeared in his mind generally. (I don't mid spellings unless it's too pathetic. But I get you meaning well here :) )

1.Ichigo beat ken.

2. Catwoman told ichigo he couldn't beat kuchiki. So ichigo trained and fought, nearly on par, with him.

3. Hollow ichigo owned kuchiki in 5 strikes at most.

hollow ichigo>>Kenpachi..

More importantly, ichigo's speed increased drastically after ban kai, so did power of his Attacks (GT, for example) Hollow ichigo's strength increased much greater than ichigo's. I doubt ken could keep up with him if byakuya was having difficulty..

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: Yes Vasto Lorde wins...

@PrinceAragorn1: Kenpachi Kendo slices Vizard Ichigo...

Ichigo isn't going to jump in kendo's way like an idiot. As kendo>> normal slice, vizard ichigo>> shikai-non getsuga- ichigo.

The result will be same.

"Will you please tell me your name? I am tired of getting beat by this orange-head"

@PrinceAragorn1: I doubt it... he had difficulties with Grimmjow, Kenpachi would kill Grimmjow with one slice just like Nnoitra. but then again.. we don't know which hollow Ichigo is this.. so am not gonna debate more since the OP wasn't clear enough.

Also, why do you want to know my name? and what orange-head are you talking about?

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: I doubt it... he had difficulties with Grimmjow, Kenpachi would kill Grimmjow with one slice just like Nnoitra. but then again.. we don't know which hollow Ichigo is this.. so am not gonna debate more since the OP wasn't clear enough.

Also, why do you want to know my name? and what orange-head are you talking about?

I doubt that.. We can't say Nnoitora is better than Grim, his attacks, at least to me, looked much weaker. For the ranks, Nel had already lost to him, though he was ranked below.. Kenpachi didn't kill him in one slice anyway.. It was a nearly episode long battle.

Ah. That was a joke. Do you remember kenpachi asked his sword it's name after he was beaten? I thought this is what he would say if ichigo beats him again, not your name lol

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Well, ichigo won fair and square, no arguing that.

Zangetsu =/= hollow ichigo. They are same, but sort of different. The one which is stronger appeared in his mind generally. (I don't mid spellings unless it's too pathetic. But I get you meaning well here :) )

1.Ichigo beat ken.

2. Catwoman told ichigo he couldn't beat kuchiki. So ichigo trained and fought, nearly on par, with him.

3. Hollow ichigo owned kuchiki in 5 strikes at most.

hollow ichigo>>Kenpachi..

More importantly, ichigo's speed increased drastically after ban kai, so did power of his Attacks (GT, for example) Hollow ichigo's strength increased much greater than ichigo's. I doubt ken could keep up with him if byakuya was having difficulty..

Ichigo shouldn't have beat nor Ikkaku, nor Kenpachi, nor Byakuya... ok, maybe Byakuya. That was a CIS, against Ikkaku PIS. Byakuya wanted to kill Ichigo, he is master of the Kido's and IIRC only one times used it.

Ikkaku has far greater fight experience, he is one of the best swordsman. Ichigo has a little more reiatsu, but at that time he wasn't that fast or too powerful. Ikkaku's stick magically broke. Kenpachi has more experience too, but he didn't really want to win, he just enjoyed the fight.

Ichigo was get his zanpakto's all reiatsu, he told him. When he puts on his hollow mask he doesn't get his all reiatsu boost, only in full hollow form. And that is stronger than the bankai+hollow mask. So yeah, I think Kenpachi should be at least on Ulqiora's(true form) level.

Also Grimmjow has no chance against Noitora. The rank level has a system. Either the lower number the bigger reiatsu or just means how dangerous are they, but Noitora is "better" than Grimmjow, officially.

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually Ichigo lost to Kenny. He claims he won but he didn't. They both fell, a double t.k.o. in reality, but if a winner had to be picked, it's Kenny as he was the last man standing.

@PrinceAragorn1: How is Nnoitra weaker than Grimmjow? Nnoitra would destroy Grimmjow. And tje battle could had lasted 1 minute but like always, Kenpachi loves to drag a fight... same with the Ichigo one... he could had one shoted Ichigo... killed him and becoming the main character with ease... but it was all plot work so Ichigo to beat Kenpachi.

Ichigo needs PIS/CIS to beat Kenpachi cause he can't.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

After reading throughout this thread I have debunked Most people who say kenny wins have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Ichigo with Bankai would a sufficient opponent for Kenpachi. The only reason ichigo had even a sliver of difficulty with Grimmjow is the fact that he feared his own power and couldn't capitalize on his full potential which was explained by Aizen when they fought and explained again by Gin. Which is also why Ichigo didn't want to use his hollow mask anymore after he beat Ulquiorra, He didn't want to fight at full potential anymore because he was afraid of his hollow taking over again possibly hurting his friends. Ichigo does actually have power that directly relates to his spiritual energy, he was just so shaken and afraid of himself(his hollow)that he essentially nerfed himself. Think about it, Ichigo's best speed feats are from when he fought byakuya, he never once showed he was that fast again until his final battle with Aizen. Gin even told Ichigo to leave if he was so afraid of his own power! His Hollow even stated(IIRC) Him ichigo are exactly the same, His desires are Ichigo's and his power is ichigo's, this way ichigo essentially has a second him inside that he can tap into for power, It's been proven multiple times Hollow Mask Ichigo is slightly > SS arc Bankai ichigo >>> Hueco Mundo arc Bankai Ichigo. If ichigo hadn't been essentially "Retconned" By Kubo he probably wouldn't have even needed H2 to beat Ulquiorra, Grimmjow would have been clearly outmatched by his Bankai and Nnoitra wouldn't be enough to make him Use his Mask. NOT TO MENTION THIS IS H2 ICHIGO WHO BEASTED ON ULQUIORRA HOW DOES ANYONE THINK KENPACHI BEATS HIM, HE BARELY DEFEATED NNOITRA WHO WOULD GET ROLFSPERDUPERSPITECURBSTOMPED BY ULQUIORRA! >____>

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: How is Nnoitra weaker than Grimmjow? Nnoitra would destroy Grimmjow. And tje battle could had lasted 1 minute but like always, Kenpachi loves to drag a fight... same with the Ichigo one... he could had one shoted Ichigo... killed him and becoming the main character with ease... but it was all plot work so Ichigo to beat Kenpachi.

Nothing was ever stated that Kenpachi likes to drag out fights with people he easily defeat, in fact the exact opposite has been stated and practiced. Kenpachi takes 0 interest in those he feels are weaker than him, He doesn't hold back on those he feels he could have fun with. Him taking off his eye patch is essentially him saying "funs over die now" Nnoitra and ichigo were both able to fight him when he had taken his patch off, Ichigo coming out the victor(albeit I consider it a stalemate) and Nnoitra dying a death he felt was the only true way to die, with your hand on your sword fighting to your last breath. If what you said was even remotely true, Giriko wouldn't have been 1 shotted by Kenpachi and Ichigo and Nnoitra would have had a much easier time fighting Kenpachi. I seriously doubt any person(even Kenpachi) would Intentionally hold back on someone they know full well is probably going to kill them. Your theory doesn't even make sense and was never practiced.

@solesamurai: Kenpachi likes to drag a fight when he knows is gonna be fun.... and when he is bored (like against Giriko) then he will one shot them... He was having fun with Yammy wasn't he? and Yammy was stronger than him and Byakuya... and I didn't see Kenpachi going bloodlust.

@solesamurai said:

After reading throughout this thread I have debunked Most people who say kenny wins have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Ichigo with Bankai would a sufficient opponent for Kenpachi. The only reason ichigo had even a sliver of difficulty with Grimmjow is the fact that he feared his own power and couldn't capitalize on his full potential which was explained by Aizen when they fought and explained again by Gin. Which is also why Ichigo didn't want to use his hollow mask anymore after he beat Ulquiorra, He didn't want to fight at full potential anymore because he was afraid of his hollow taking over again possibly hurting his friends. Ichigo does actually have power that directly relates to his spiritual energy, he was just so shaken and afraid of himself(his hollow)that he essentially nerfed himself. Think about it, Ichigo's best speed feats are from when he fought byakuya, he never once showed he was that fast again until his final battle with Aizen. Gin even told Ichigo to leave if he was so afraid of his own power! His Hollow even stated(IIRC) Him ichigo are exactly the same, His desires are Ichigo's and his power is ichigo's, this way ichigo essentially has a second him inside that he can tap into for power, It's been proven multiple times Hollow Mask Ichigo is slightly > SS arc Bankai ichigo >>> Hueco Mundo arc Bankai Ichigo. If ichigo hadn't been essentially "Retconned" By Kubo he probably wouldn't have even needed H2 to beat Ulquiorra, Grimmjow would have been clearly outmatched by his Bankai and Nnoitra wouldn't be enough to make him Use his Mask. NOT TO MENTION THIS IS H2 ICHIGO WHO BEASTED ON ULQUIORRA HOW DOES ANYONE THINK KENPACHI BEATS HIM, HE BARELY DEFEATED NNOITRA WHO WOULD GET ROLFSPERDUPERSPITECURBSTOMPED BY ULQUIORRA! >____>

I honestly forgot that fear his own power thing, but we are( or at least I) jugding by the feats, that's irrelevant why he had that much power. The question is that could Ichigo beat Kenpachi on that hollow level or not. If Kenpachi and Ichigo were fighting again, then Ichigo would have still feared from his own power.... or got a boost again. You didn't say anything about that. I could say that too "if Kenpachi wouldn't hold back and could perfectly use both arm, then one kenpo slice and done" but that's not "in character".

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Nothing was ever stated that Kenpachi likes to drag out fights with people he easily defeat, in fact the exact opposite has been stated and practiced. Kenpachi takes 0 interest in those he feels are weaker than him, He doesn't hold back on those he feels he could have fun with. Him taking off his eye patch is essentially him saying "funs over die now" Nnoitra and ichigo were both able to fight him when he had taken his patch off, Ichigo coming out the victor(albeit I consider it a stalemate) and Nnoitra dying a death he felt was the only true way to die, with your hand on your sword fighting to your last breath. If what you said was even remotely true, Giriko wouldn't have been 1 shotted by Kenpachi and Ichigo and Nnoitra would have had a much easier time fighting Kenpachi. I seriously doubt any person(even Kenpachi) would Intentionally hold back on someone they know full well is probably going to kill them. Your theory doesn't even make sense and was never practiced.

Noitora wanted to kill Kenpachi and he knew that, but he said that he let him keep one arm to be able to continue the fight... Because he enjoyed it. Giriko was weak, and that's boring to Kenpachi.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel