Hollow Ichigo vs Zaraki Kenpachi

Topic started by comicfanforever on Feb. 25, 2010. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@FLCL1 said:
"@Morpheus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @sinxism said:
"ichigo, he destroy kenpachi without bankai   "
i hope you arent serious -__-  ichigo couldnt even hurt yammy "
Yes he did "
ok could he seriously hurt him? "

Ichigo did cut half of Yammy's arm off.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Morpheus:
@Kas:

oops, XP my bad i was talking about his released form
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

ichigo wins end of story
@sasuke0447 said:
"ichigo wins end of story "

how? he is terribly out matched here
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I'd want kenpachi to win but ichigo is the main character there for there is no one that can beat him 
since he is the main character he become the strongest
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FLCL1 said:
"@sasuke0447 said:
how? he is terribly out matched here "

how is he terribly out matched? 

he beat KENPACHI without bankai
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus: @Kas: oops, XP my bad i was talking about his released form "
Lol Ichigo did cut him using his bankai in his released form. Even when he did his spiritual power was only at half, and he cut his neck.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @sasuke0447 said:
" it just says how much he has left when he is weak not that it would be more powerful if he was at full strength it just means that at a weak level he can still have spiritual energy at a captains level "
what are you, troubled in math ? spirit energy is measured, ichigo's is stated at a little portion of his spiritual energy he had the captain level, now if he had more of means, it would exceed captain level   a god comparison is stamina when you are tired and can run 1km , it is a really good chance that you can run further when you had more stamina "

This is true, to a degree, but you have to remember that the range of strength among the captains is massive. Kyaraku, by all evidence shown, could probably beat Kommamura, Hitsugaya and Byakuya all at the same time. 

Nonetheless, Ichigo probably takes this, even in his regular form (although I still hate him eternally).  

Regular Ichigo vs Kenpachi= Ichigo wins with a high amount of difficulty. As Morpheus said, Ichigo with less than half his reiatsu had strength comparable to a captain. Even if you are referring to say Mayuri or Kommamura, that's very impressive (it would put him on par with the stronger captains, in terms of reiatsu). Still, it would be a good fight, and I'm not ruling out that Kenpachi stands a shot at winning, but Ichigo has a better chance, I think.

Hollow Ichigo= Ichigo wins with little difficulty. He had the better of Byakuya before, and has gotten significantly stronger since then (and he has far better control over his Bankai). 

Super Hollow Ichigo/ Hollow 2 (The Ulquiorra beater)= Kenpachi gets destroyed in a curbstomp, for obvious reasons. 

So, although Kenpachi is far more awesome, Ichigo takes this.

@GIRUGAMESH: You could also say kenachi could have reiatsu of that caliber. Only he seals it off using his eye patch. Lets face it he never goes all out at the start of a fight (Which could be his downfall ) If he did Nooitra would have been stomed in a short ammount of time. Even with his eyeatch off, he still holds back.
@sinxism said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@sasuke0447 said:
how? he is terribly out matched here "
how is he terribly out matched?  he beat KENPACHI without bankai "

PIS, besides kenny wasnt trying he was having fun
@Morpheus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Lol Ichigo did cut him using his bankai in his released form. Even when he did his spiritual power was only at half, and he cut his neck. "

yammy smile after that though im talking about seriously damaged
@FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Lol Ichigo did cut him using his bankai in his released form. Even when he did his spiritual power was only at half, and he cut his neck. "
yammy smile after that though im talking about seriously damaged "
Real damage? Na he needed Ken and Byakuya to save his ass lol

Though I doubt he was at a 100% He complained that his new mask felt heavier and couldn't even use it the second time round.
@Morpheus:
ichigo is always b!tchin about something *rolls eyes* this is why he isnt like but yes you are right.
@Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: You could also say kenachi could have reiatsu of that caliber. Only he seals it off using his eye patch. Lets face it he never goes all out at the start of a fight (Which could be his downfall ) If he did Nooitra would have been stomed in a short ammount of time. Even with his eyeatch off, he still holds back. "

There is some truth in that. But I wouldn't consider Kenpachi to be on the same level as say Kyoraku or Unohana, based on what he's shown. If he was, then the writers would have had him go up against Yammy alone. The only time he's ever gone all-out was in the last 10 seconds of his fight with Noitra (kendo mode).
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: You could also say kenachi could have reiatsu of that caliber. Only he seals it off using his eye patch. Lets face it he never goes all out at the start of a fight (Which could be his downfall ) If he did Nooitra would have been stomed in a short ammount of time. Even with his eyeatch off, he still holds back. "
There is some truth in that. But I wouldn't consider Kenpachi to be on the same level as say Kyoraku or Unohana, based on what he's shown. If he was, then the writers would have had him go up against Yammy alone. The only time he's ever gone all-out was in the last 10 seconds of his fight with Noitra (kendo mode). "
Your right, but thats more to do with their experience, and being all round better combatants than Kenpachi
@Morpheus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
yammy smile after that though im talking about seriously damaged "
Real damage? Na he needed Ken and Byakuya to save his ass lol  Though I doubt he was at a 100% He complained that his new mask felt heavier and couldn't even use it the second time round. "

It's proven that Ichigo was at less than half his full strength when he fought Yammy. If he could cause a cut at roughly 40%, a 100% blow should be able to cause significant damage (I can't believe how powerful Byakuya's become all of a sudden, he just cut off one of Yammy's legs like it was nothing).
@Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Morpheus said:
There is some truth in that. But I wouldn't consider Kenpachi to be on the same level as say Kyoraku or Unohana, based on what he's shown. If he was, then the writers would have had him go up against Yammy alone. The only time he's ever gone all-out was in the last 10 seconds of his fight with Noitra (kendo mode). "
Your right, but thats more to do with their experience, and being all round better combatants than Kenpachi "

Perhaps, but I would say it has something to do with sheer power as well; Kyoraku easily tanked one of Stark's ceros at point blank range (no real damage was done) and he was able to beat him using only his shikai.
Post by taichokage (13,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ichigo with his hollow powers of course but strictly shinigami powers kenpachi owns.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If zaraki Fights all out from the beginning i definitely can see him taking out ichigo h1. Although i see him doing some serious damage to h2, I think ichigo wins that one.
@taichokage said:
"Ichigo with his hollow powers of course but strictly shinigami powers kenpachi owns. "

even with hollow powers he loses bad
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel