Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Strauss

Topic started by eddz99 on Dec. 31, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@GIRUGAMESH:

Round 2: Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Satan Soul: Halphas

- Did you know that Halphas dosen't even exist in manga? Only in this filler arc, and if I can't use this filler arc as my arguments then this is a pointless battle or rather an impossible one.

- You keep saying that my arguments are based only on filler arc because you don't have any good arguments for yourself and you didn't try to prove that Ichigo is faster. Just saying that he is faster means nothing.

Now, either you get a good arguement or just admit you're a Bleach fanboy who is too dense to see there is someone stronger than the so called OP characters from Bleach.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,672 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@bigz007: This version of Ichigo blitzed Ulquiorra's highest form, Ulquiorra who in a lower form blitzed masked Ichigo, who blitzed Grimmjow, who blitzed basic bankai Ichigo, who could keep up with Byakuya, who was fast enough to create afterimages.

This has to count for something

Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: She wasn't that tired when she faced Azuma. I remember her owning Elfman and Evergreen.

That was one of the reasons why she was tired. So maybe she is not FTL but all I want to say is that she is really fast.

She is fast, I agree... but I have not seen no one in FT going super sonic speed.

Tho Jellal is the fastest in the FTverse IMO because of his heavenly body magic.

Online Now

@321zigzag1 said:

Racer doesn't stop time. He only slowed down your perception of time within a small area.

Only the Celestial King has shown real time manipulation magic on a large scale. Ultear's couldn't affect living sentient being directly.

This!

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

But ichigo... couldn't even destroy half a city with his strongest attack :( and he doesn't have any feat of destroying a thing at a scale of a city ( not 1 shot )

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@bigz007: This version of Ichigo blitzed Ulquiorra's highest form, Ulquiorra who in a lower form blitzed masked Ichigo, who blitzed Grimmjow, who blitzed basic bankai Ichigo, who could keep up with Byakuya, who was fast enough to create afterimages.

After-images unless an actual speed technique are largely dependent on the opponent's vision but yes it does count for something especially the speed gap and multiple blitzing comparisons you made.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@bigz007 said:

How fast is Ichigo?

Ichigo in bankai(much slower than hollow ichigo) is confirmed 500x sonic speed, that is massively hyper sonic.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Ichigo was actually must faster than byakuya by the time he had bankai, which is why Byakuya gave up trying to contend with ichigo speed wise and instead resolved to crush him with power, which also failed. basically anyone stronger than Byakuya was at that time in Bleach is massively hypersonic, which FT chars can't compete with.

@solesamurai said:

Ichigo in bankai(much slower than hollow ichigo) is confirmed 500x sonic speed, that is massively hyper sonic.

We don't know how exactly fast bankai Ichigo or anyone in bleach is. In fact Bleach is really just full of faster than eye trope.

Your 500x statement refers to Gin. But he admitted that he lied about it when facing Aizen.

@321zigzag1 said:

@solesamurai said:

We don't know how exactly fast bankai Ichigo or anyone in bleach is. In fact Bleach is really just full of faster than eye trope.

Your 500x statement refers to Gin. But he admitted that he lied about it when facing Aizen.

He stated it doesn't extend that fast but it does turn to dust and reform that quickly. the 500x statement should still valid in any case since it's a bare minimum.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bigz007 said:

@GIRUGAMESH:

Round 2: Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Satan Soul: Halphas

- Did you know that Halphas dosen't even exist in manga? Only in this filler arc, and if I can't use this filler arc as my arguments then this is a pointless battle or rather an impossible one.

- You keep saying that my arguments are based only on filler arc because you don't have any good arguments for yourself and you didn't try to prove that Ichigo is faster. Just saying that he is faster means nothing.

Now, either you get a good arguement or just admit you're a Bleach fanboy who is too dense to see there is someone stronger than the so called OP characters from Bleach.

Calling me a fanboy huh? That's rich coming from the person bumming FT with Cana as a sig pic.

- Fine then, in that case use filler feats, but don't try applying it to other characters/forms.

- No, I didn't try to prove him faster, because it is common knowledge that Bleach characters, for the most part, range between supersonic+ to hypersonic+. It would be like rebuking me for not proving that a top-end DBZ character is a planet buster. There have been several threads dedicated just to showing Bleach speed feats, I don't intend on repeating their arguments just for your sake.

Therefore the onus is on you to prove that FT characters could keep up. Bleach>>>FT generally, it's a fact, I'm a fan of both but Mirajane isn't winning here.

@GIRUGAMESH: Take a look again and see that I never said that she will win or that she is stronger, I just wanted to compare their speed. I think I proved that she is fast, and I was expecting some posts about how fast Ichigo is (in return I got bunch of 'that is filler' posts). I believe that was the purpose of this battles, comparing abilities, strategies and weaknesses, but you guys just can't seems to see the other side.

And if this is such a obvious 'stomp' fight, why discus it in the first place.

@solesamurai said:

@321zigzag1 said:

He stated it doesn't extend that fast but it does turn to dust and reform that quickly. the 500x statement should still valid in any case since it's a bare minimum.

The 500x statement was to the extension speed. Its still unknown.

He himself said its not as fast or long as 13 km as he claimed. Its enough to nearly blitz Bankai Ichigo but the speed itself is unknown.

@bigz007 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Take a look again and see that I never said that she will win or that she is stronger, I just wanted to compare their speed. I think I proved that she is fast, and I was expecting some posts about how fast Ichigo is (in return I got bunch of 'that is filler' posts). I believe that was the purpose of this battles, comparing abilities, strategies and weaknesses, but you guys just can't seems to see the other side.

And if this is such a obvious 'stomp' fight, why discus it in the first place.

You know speed means actually nothing when you can't physically harm the other person anyway, she has no way of bfr, nor can she harm ichigo while he is in Hollow rage mode. Even if she was faster(which she is not by anymeans)She still couldn't hurt him, and when ichigo tags her(which he will anyway since I believe he is much much much faster than mirajane) She will probably die. Since she doesn't have very good durability at all.

@solesamurai: I already said something similar so I agree with that opinion.

Online Now

Tho Cana would own Ichigo because her power level is over 9000.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe:

Erza would own ichigo if her cake gets squashed

Online Now

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe:

Erza would own ichigo if her cake gets squashed

lol, yeah she would.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

the only way you could kill a shinagami is with a zanpakto

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,672 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@tronboy:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel