Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Strauss

Topic started by eddz99 on Dec. 31, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99: like i said, doesnt matter. filler arc in the anime

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Exactly.

There is nothing concrete to suggest anyone in Fairy Tail is supersonic+/hypersonic. Mirajane will get to see what a real demon looks like before she dies.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Jinbeifan1: She has no city busting feats.

Also you are right, she wasn't on that arc, it was filler like you said as she didn't appear in the manga.

@bigz007: He wasn't that impressive Gary defeated him. Ultear's Arc of Time is way more impressive especially the Celestial Spirit King's time magic.

Also he is not FTL or else no one in FTverse could keep up with him and he could solo everyone by speedblitz even Makarov.

Post by bigz007 (1,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Jinbeifan1 said:

I don't read that much manga so I didn't know that arc was not in manga at all. But if something is not in manga does it mean that it dosen't exist? This is ANIMEvice and anime also count just like manga. Your argument is invalid.

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: He wasn't that impressive Gary defeated him. Ultear's Arc of Time is way more impressive especially the Celestial Spirit King's time magic.

Also he is not FTL or else no one in FTverse could keep up with him and he could solo everyone by speedblitz even Makarov.

Because he is not that fast as it is but he appeares fast because he can STOP time. Gray defeated him because Natsu was able to get away from his range for stoping time. In one on one battle outrun a person who stops time would be impossible but Mira actually was faster then him.

And it really dosen't matter that was just a filler arc. It still exists.

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Because he is not that fast as it is but he appeares fast because he can STOP time. Gray defeated him because Natsu was able to get away from his range for stoping time. In one on one battle outrun a person who stops time would be impossible but Mira actually was faster then him.

And it really dosen't matter that was just a filler arc. It still exists.

She can't outrun time, that would make her Faster than Time>>>>>>>>FTL. that was plot device.

@DBZ_universe said:

She can't outrun time, that would make her Faster than Time>>>>>>>>FTL. that was plot device.

Anime world is full of crazy characters with even crazier powers. I believe we just find someone who is faster then time.

P.S. maybe that was the reason Makarov forbit her to use that demon soul in the first place.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@bigz007:

Filler are not in canon, battles on here go by the original source (unless say otherwise by the OP)

Back on topic, Ichigo should win all rounds (but last one will be the hardness)

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Anime world is full of crazy characters with even crazier powers. I believe we just find someone who is faster then time.

P.S. maybe that was the reason Makarov forbit her to use that demon soul in the first place.

She's not, or else she would had owned Acnologia by her self, and she would not had lost to Azuma.

@DBZ_universe said:

She's not, or else she would had owned Acnologia by her self, and she would not had lost to Azuma.

She lost to Azuma because she didn't even use that satan soul agains him, she was already exhausted and she didn't have enough magic to transform to her highest form. That was the same reason she didn't stand a chance agains Acnologia. In fact all of them were exhausted.

How can you explain her being faster then the person who stops time?

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

She lost to Azuma because she didn't even use that satan soul agains him, she was already exhausted and she didn't have enough magic to transform to her highest form. That was the same reason she didn't stand a chance agains Acnologia. In fact all of them were exhausted.

How can you explain her being faster then the person who stops time?

Then are we saying she is stronger than Gildarts?

even if she was tired, she could still use FTL speed (which she does not have or ever will) and speedblitz Azuma.

@DBZ_universe said:

Then are we saying she is stronger than Gildarts?

even if she was tired, she could still use FTL speed (which she does not have or ever will) and speedblitz Azuma.

Stronger no, we are not talking about strength. But she is definitely faster then him.

What part of the word ~exhausted~ you don't get. Exhausted would mean she is at her 10-20% of energy, and you want her to fight like she has 90%.

@bigz007:

By the way, I just look up his powers in the manga and find out that he slow only there reaction time making it seem like they going slow but not really

@Destinyheroknight said:

@bigz007:

By the way, I just look up his powers in the manga and find out that he slow only there reaction time making it seem like they going slow but not really

That may be true but that doesn't mean he is not fast. Racer actually defeated Mest (ep 143) and Mest can teleport himself where ever he want. So if Mest teleport is FTL and Racer is faster then that. Mira being even more faster makes her pretty damn fast.

@bigz007:

Teleporting doesn't make your reaction FTL, you have to think where you go. If someone attack before you think of it, then you probably be KO

@bigz007: She wasn't that tired when she faced Azuma. I remember her owning Elfman and Evergreen.

like I said, she is not FTL. not even close.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How about round 3 does ichigo win round 3?

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: She wasn't that tired when she faced Azuma. I remember her owning Elfman and Evergreen.

That was one of the reasons why she was tired. So maybe she is not FTL but all I want to say is that she is really fast.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

That was one of the reasons why she was tired. So maybe she is not FTL but all I want to say is that she is really fast.

You continue to spew nonsense from filler. Give a scan of Mirajane even moving at supersonic speeds and you'll have more to credit your argument.

Until then Hollow Ichigo can murder all 3 versions at the same time, due to superior speed and power.

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bigz007 said:

Racer doesn't stop time. He only slowed down your perception of time within a small area.

Only the Celestial King has shown real time manipulation magic on a large scale. Ultear's couldn't affect living sentient being directly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel