Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Strauss

Topic started by eddz99 on Dec. 31, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hollow ichigo who fought ulquiorra

Mirajane - fairy tail

Full power

No bloodlust

Mira at current

No knowledge

No prep

Place:

Hueco mundo

Round 1:

Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane satan soul

Round 2:

Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Satan Soul: Halphas

Round 3:

Hollow ichigo vs. Mirajane Satan Soul: Sitri

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ichigo all rounds

@ImDictatorBowDown: Really? Easily? Don't forget Satan soul: Halphas one shotted a city once...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,507 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ichigo stomps.

I have read every Fairy Tail chapter and Mira hasn't shown feats to put her self above Hollow Ichigo.

She could also get speedblitz or Cero.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

How fast is Ichigo?

@bigz007: Super sonic speed.

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: Super sonic speed.

That means he is not faster then Halphas, but he seems to be stronger. I believe in this fight it all comes to durability.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@bigz007: can i see some scans of this supposed city busting feat pls?

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@bigz007: can i see some scans of this supposed city busting feat pls?

What do you mean? I never spoke of any city busting but if you're looking for some go find it on youtube.

@bigz007: oh sorry that was someone else who said it lol

@eddz99: can I have the scans of that feat? I have no recollection of mirajane doing that

@Jinbeifan1: In the anime, She implied that makorov forbade her to use halphas because she once destroyed a whole city with it

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Mirajane_Strauss

• Satan Soul: Halphas (サタンソウル・ハルファス Satan Souru: Haurfasu): A Satan Soul form that allows the user to take over the appearance, abilities and powers of the demon Halphas. This spell is so powerful that Mirajane was able to destroy an entire city using it. Because of its destructive power, Makarov Dreyar has forbidden her from using the spell. While using this spell, Mirajane gains ears that are covered by long sky blue scales, extending backwards, which have pointed edges. She also gains similar scale-like armor in her forearms and hands as well as in her legs. Mirajane also grows a large, sky blue, stocky tail seemingly made of metal plates or scales. Her clothes also change, with any attire she might be donning being replaced by a light blue and dark blue, one-piece suit revealing her arms and legs, which is open on the front and the back, exposing most of her stomach, wide cleavage, and upper back. This Satan Soul form also dons two angel-like wings that are always pointing upwards.

@eddz99: that could mean anything, she could have gone on a rampage out of control, that she was destroying the city little by little, so far she has had no feats to show for it, or she would have been able to do something about Acnologia

@eddz99: How about real scans and not Wiki.

I can actually show real scans sine I have read the manga till current chapter.

@bigz007: Well Ichigo's speed should be way higher than Mira, especially Hollow. Also a Getsuga Tensho can cut her in half.

@DBZ_universe: she doesnt have any city busting feats, but she is pretty strong. Ichigo strong? no, Hollow Ichigo strong? HELL no. lol Luffy and Naruto could beat her but go ahead and post some feats

@Jinbeifan1:

Mira is ultra supersonic i think..

Current naruto would match against vasto lorde ichigo o.o

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: Well Ichigo's speed should be way higher than Mira, especially Hollow. Also a Getsuga Tensho can cut her in half.

Yes, I thought that too at first, but Mirajane was being able to outrun Racer and he is time manipulator (like Dio Brando). I think that kind of speed is probably FTL, but maybe I'm wrong.

@eddz99: She hasnt shown that kind of speed before, and naruto can only do that because of the fox, ichigo is faster and could beat him. Luffy can arguably match him, but lets not get into that.

@bigz007: He was DEFINITELY not light speed, nor did his time manipulation make it so, plus I dont remember mira being in that arc

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@bigz007: He was DEFINITELY not light speed, nor did his time manipulation make it so, plus I dont remember mira being in that arc

reappearance of oracion seis. Spiral of Time (episode 146)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uilnt6uY094

imagine being faster then time manipulator, how fast that must be? : /

@bigz007: that was filler, not manga canon

@Jinbeifan1: Racer is supersonic++

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel