Hollow Ichigo vs Alucard

Topic started by shonen on June 21, 2009. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by razzlemcdazzle (11 posts) See mini bio Level 8

i hate to say it but i think alucard would win, he has high stamina and he cant die

Post by NAURTOISCOOL (125 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Auron:

alucard will win here

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ALMIGHTY: I won't convince you that he beat SSJ3 Goku, coz i also think he can't win unless we go to the hax and ignore the destructive power of goku.. But one does not simply incapacitate or KO Alucard..

Post by ALMIGHTY (712 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haiken: His durability is shit his speed is shit & he has absolutely nothing to hurt ichigo he will be turned to nothingness by H2 Ichigo much like he did to ulquiorra except this time orhime wont be there to stop him…

Even if he can return from nothingness (which ive never seen him accomplish) at the very least for that moment thats a KO victory.

Also OP never stated this is Alucard with Schrogniers soul so idk why you all are just assuming such.…

Ichigo Rapestorms

Post by 619locust (105 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Ichigo can break zanpakto with his bare hands. Alucard can't hurt him, but being current Alucard, he can't die and is everywhere so once again Alucard scrapes by another complete mismatch by smothering ichigo with his pillow when he sleeps. Stupid matchup, IMO

Post by othus12 (8,010 posts) See mini bio Level 13

battles with alucard are always like this

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (1,001 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

battles with alucard are always like this

Exactly lol

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,782 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ichigo wins. Alucard has no wat of harming him. Ichigo spams ceros that would wipe out thousands of alucard's souls with watch blast. It would be over in maybe 10 minutes

Alucard Pre Schrödinger - Ichigo Wins

Alucard Post Schrödinger - Alucard wins after a long battle

@Falbium_Asmodeus: post schrodinger ends in a stalemate with neither being able to kill each other.

@FormerCrimsonKing: Wouldn't Ichigo get tired after a while I mean his power and stamina are not limitless even if it takes a month I believe Alucard would win just from the fact that Ichigo would eventually get tired.

@Falbium_Asmodeus: even if he gets tired, alucard still can't harm him. Also, alucard's stamina isn't limitless either.

@FormerCrimsonKing: So then it would be a stalemate like you said. So it's either Ichigo wins or stalemate.

Post by katmic (481 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I thought Alucard's stamina and immortality came from his souls; considering the sorts of familiars Alucard summons, I don't think that number is too high for Ichigo to overwhelm. So, once those three million souls are destroyed, does Alucard die? Because if that is the case, he loses.

Post by NAURTOISCOOL (125 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Nerx:

alucard will win here

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sosuke aizen would have been a better pick....but alucard wins this.....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel