Hollow Ichigo vs Alucard

Topic started by shonen on June 21, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I do agree that Alucard cant be killed but that does not mean he cant be beat.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@vertigo: Dang-it woman, i said Omnipresent not Omnipotent. Lets see hi just acquired that power so it takes time.

I did say the thing about killing him at birth and I'll say it again. Just check the other Ichigo debate if you don't believe me.

Try Hao vs Ichigo
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I don't care about other debates. Because there not proofs. Give me actual facts claiming he can do such and such, otherwise you are just bullshitting your way. And this only amuses me endlessly. The fact is, you don't have that kind of proof that Alucard has that kind of powers. So i'm going to ask. Where is the proof?
Post by Gintamen (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Which hollow? Thise one: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/350/14/ will kill him instantly with one little Cero.
The masked one should be able to burn him up to nothingness with Getsuga Tenshou: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hF4Sks0q5Y too.

What could Alucard do against teleport like speed?
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
does it matter? Ichigo before he invaded Soul Society could beat him. His superior strength and battle instincts are capable of that.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
*Sigh* Hollow Ichigo wins. You wanna know why??? Because in hellsing Alucard is a Tier 11 character, and everyone he fights is Tier 14. That's why I don't really like Hellsing
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
you cant kill alucard even on a subatomic level, too bad ichigo, u were awesome
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
its close but imma have to go with hollow
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"you cant kill alucard even on a subatomic level, too bad ichigo, u were awesome"

*Ahem* PROVE IT! And Ichigo just needs to cross a freakin river to escape Alucard.... Since he can't cross running water.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"you cant kill alucard even on a subatomic level, too bad ichigo, u were awesome"
*Ahem* PROVE IT! And Ichigo just needs to cross a freakin river to escape Alucard.... Since he can't cross running water. "
u kids are ur misic

ya, ur right
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel