Hollow Ichigo vs Alucard

Topic started by shonen on June 21, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Alucard as always
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its going to be interesting for the first few minutes because Alucard will hold back,but after Alucard will show his dominance.
Post by Dream (7,415 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In a battle between two uber-powerful fellows, Alucard's far more uber since he can regenerate from just about any kind of damage even if he's in a nice pile of bloody gore and can summon an endless army of demon familiars that would overwhelm just about anyone. Hollow Ichigo isn't a city destroyer which would perhaps be the only kind of power that could wipe out Alucard besides using the most holiest of items in the Hellsing world. So this match goes to Alucard.
L, Ninja Girl and Brandon Heat for Alucard...

3-0

Ichigo your move
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
It's disappointing.

Alucard has nothing that could hurt, much less kill Ichigo.

Alucard is nothing but a mare fly on the wall to be swatted for Ichigo.
@vertigo: You underestimate Alucard. He has a diverse range of abilities at his disposal to dispatch Hollow Ichigo from mind control to telekinesis to summoning demon familiars to absorbing one's own life force. Not to mention that Alucard's been shown to regenerate himself in any gory and violent way he's been pummeled by enemies and has centuries of battle experience compared to Ichigo. Hollow Ichigo does have a high tolerance of pain, but he will break down eventually and has been shown not to have any regenerative abilities like Alucard. As Sonata discussed, Alucard would just have fun toying around at first and then get ready for a slaughter.
LOL mind control, he DOES not have. Telekinesis? he only showed that ability to removing a chip from a dead vampire. Summing Demon familiars? LOL Nothing compared to a Menos. Absorbing life force? Ichigo fought against Hollows who eats souls for break fast. Espadas who consumes dozens of souls out of humans just by enhaling.

Regeneration is the only thing he has but then again, his very soul is on the line when Ichigo could cut his soul. Seeing as Death God's swords CAN cut spirits.

And as i have discussed, there is nothing Alucard can do to hurt Ichigo.
Mind control, he does have.

In the manga of Hellsing, Alucard has made use of telekinesis to throw several police officers out windows and to have a heavily-damaged aircraft move towards Britain. As for the demon familiars, they're the manifestations of the three million-plus souls that Alucard has consumed throughout his lifetime, quite the undead horde that Hollow Ichigo has to go through. I have yet to see the Arracanar arc, but I imagine you must be refering to the Gonzui ability from what I'm reading in the Bleach Wiki. Judging from its description, abnormal folks like Ichigo could resist it. But Alucard's life-draining ability can be performed through a person's blood. So if Hollow Ichigo were to shed blood in battle, he would be easy pickings for life force absorption by Alucard.

Also bare in mind that Alucard has a high resistance to holy weapons. He was able to swat off Alexander Anderson's blessed bayonets like they were nothing. The only thing I could see benefiting Hollow Ichigo in this battle would be his immense strength and speed. But that won't mean much to the numerous abilities at Alucard's disposal.

@Dream said:
" Mind control, he does have.

In the manga of Hellsing, Alucard has made use of telekinesis to throw several police officers out windows and to have a heavily-damaged aircraft move towards Britain. As for the demon familiars, they're the manifestations of the three million-plus souls that Alucard has consumed throughout his lifetime, quite the undead horde that Hollow Ichigo has to go through. I have yet to see the Arracanar arc, but I imagine you must be refering to the Gonzui ability from what I'm reading in the Bleach Wiki. Judging from its description, abnormal folks like Ichigo could resist it. But Alucard's life-draining ability can be performed through a person's blood. So if Hollow Ichigo were to shed blood in battle, he would be easy pickings for life force absorption by Alucard.Also bare in mind that Alucard has a high resistance to holy weapons. He was able to swat off Alexander Anderson's blessed bayonets like they were nothing. The only thing I could see benefiting Hollow Ichigo in this battle would be his immense strength and speed. But that won't mean much to the numerous abilities at Alucard's disposal. "
So your saying just because he used TK on humans, he can use TK on Ichigo? a death god? yea....right.

Releasing all his 3 million plus familiers into the battle field, would leave Alucard vulnerable since that is HIS life. His own and only his own since he released all his souls. Sasily accountable for Ichigo to kill him via shumpo. Ichigo won't even be able to waste his time with his families.

And just because releasing blood from his enemies doesn't mean he could easily do what you say he can do. He hasn't showed that kind of ability. And Even if he did use his Life draining ability, what makes you think he would even be able to do it without killing himself? Ichigo is a spiritual entity with massive amounts of energy inide his body. Not to mention his Hollow inside him, Alucard has no way of doing that.

Alexander Anderson is nothing compared to Ichigo don't compare the two. And you do realize that IChigo beat Byakuya, who has more experiance in the battle field then any Alucard has right?
@vertigo: I'm at least trying to back up my thoughts of who I would think could win instead of just simply putting down who I think would win like Nerx and Sonata would. The best you can do is quit being stuck-up with your arguments. I'm willing to debate with you on Alucard and Hollow Ichigo, just not if you are going to trash talk and have a holier-than-thou attitude.
You are, i give you that. And i apologize for that. I do the things i do because of fanboys like that who are overwhelming any boards and talking them down civilly is impossible.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Al
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Alucard stomps him out.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Ichigo stomp
Fine one point for the Trunks rip-off with orange hair
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What version of Ichigo are we going on, the full powered version of the hollow, or half mask hollow?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ichigo EASY
Mind Reading + Omnipresence

In the television series, Alucard can read the mind of anyone he chooses.

Alucard upon his return 30 years after the Millennium incident that he has acquired the ability to control Schrödinger's powers of quantum reality manipulation. He states that he is "everywhere and nowhere" as Schrödinger used to describe himself. If this is true, it would mean that Alucard is truly immortal in all senses of the the term, now utterly unable to be killed because, like Schrödinger, his existence is now solely determined by how and where he wishes to be.

So basically he can be at the moment where Ichigo is born and Undo his wretched existence

If you want to reply, fine but please refrain from swearing

@Nerx said:
" Mind Reading + Omnipresence

In the television series, Alucard can read the mind of anyone he chooses.

Alucard upon his return 30 years after the Millennium incident that he has acquired the ability to control Schrödinger's powers of quantum reality manipulation. He states that he is "everywhere and nowhere" as Schrödinger used to describe himself. If this is true, it would mean that Alucard is truly immortal in all senses of the the term, now utterly unable to be killed because, like Schrödinger, his existence is now solely determined by how and where he wishes to be.

So basically he can be at the moment where Ichigo is born and Undo his wretched existence

If you want to reply, fine but please refrain from swearing "
What you don't seem to realize is that he is NOT everywhere and nowhere. Otherwise he would have been with his master and where ever else he was at the same time. But no. He wasn't. He was away from his master for 30 years. And he is not truly omnipotent nor is he truly immortal. Even Alucard himself said that nothing is immortal in this world.

And don't make so much shit up about Alucard killing Ichigo the day he was born. You make shit up like this and people won't take you alucard fans seriously. The only reason
It's incredible how you guys make so much stuff about Alucard that isn't even true, when he never even displayed such powers before.

Present your facts and actual reference before posting them. You amuse me to no end.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel