History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Team Vs Tenge Tenjou Team

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Nov. 22, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

1. Current Kenichi Shirahama 2. Current Miu Furinji 3. Current Shigure Kosaka 4. Current Apachai Hopachai 5. Current

Shio Sakaki Vs 1. Souichiro Nagi 2. Bob Makihara 3. Aya Natsume 4. Maya Natsume

5. Masataka Takayanagi

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by LHWKnight (2,717 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can you tell me why Shigure is still ass naked.

Post by AFGM (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Normally i'd side with HSDK, Sakaki doesn't have many feats but we can powerscale him as being in the same level as Akira Hongo and he is a beast. Shigure is extremely powerful as well and her mastery at weapons provides some serious threat, but...

IIRC, i'm a bii dusty regardind Tenjou Tenge, Nagi EOS has collected more than 1000 powers of the Red Feather and was literally a monster.

If this is Nagi demon form, i'm rooting for Tenjou Tenge Team.

In the end it comes down to 3 Ryozanpaku Masters vs Nagi and Masataka

Post by AFGM (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@LHWKnight said:

Can you tell me why Shigure is still ass naked.

Once i tried reading HSDK at work...once.

Post by nishi99 (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team Tenge Tenjou stomps.

@AFGM: Yeah I'm guessing it didn't go over well

Tenge wins

Post by crushing2012 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Actually I would have to say Team Ryozanpaku would win... In the anime by the end of season 2 Kenichi was considered 10th degree master... where his masters were all well above that... Sakaki would take Natsume and end up killing him, Shigure would take the 2 women and teach them the meaning of weilding a weapon, and apachai would destory Masa... leaving Kenichi to take on Nagi who even at the end of anime would still be of a lesser fighter....

Post by SMXLR8 (7,095 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@crushing2012: wait what "Sakaki would take Natsume and end up killing him" don't you mean here and which one since there 2 of them also I think this is the manga version which should be too much for ken but I am not since I did not read it

@SMXLR8: sorry i was doing several things at the same time when i wrote what did.. Sakaki would kill Bob, the Natsume sisters would destroyed by Shigure, Apachai would obliterate Masakata, and even if Nagi proved a little to much for Kenichi... Miu would step and put him on his ass for a week... All in all the Tenjou Tenge team doesnt stand a chance... and the the sucess rate for them drops more when they are bloodlusted...

Online Now

@crushing2012: well ok and while I have your attention would you be interested in joining a tournament ? the name is the RPG tourney if not please spread the word since it has not started yet

@SMXLR8: I would need details before I committed to anything

Online Now

@crushing2012: no need we have an even number

Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Souichiro Nagi solos. Also, it's Tenjou Tenge, not Tenge Tenjou.
Online Now

@ReiKai: whre do you keep getting these pictures?

@SMXLR8: I have photoshop you know. They're not hard to make. Take a scan, cut, crop, and add whatever. Making memes is nothing.
Online Now

@ReiKai: you never told me O_o you had PS

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai: What are this guy's best speed and durability feats b/c from what I've seen, he's really not particularly above HSDK level.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Shigure is enough to solo them all. Adding Apachi and Sasaki is overkill.

Ryozanpaku masters dance around bullets, flip tanks, toss cars and pull down helicopters from the sky for fun.

Bunshichi, aka "Double Impact Towara", can literally punch a speeding vehicle and knock it over his head. And that's for starters. After it ran him over. And is one of the few people who could give Mitsuomi a good fight. Souichiro nearly split a 16weeler in half with a punch when using the Iron Needle technique. And this is baseline ability.

Aya Natsume has the Ryuugan (Dragon Eyes) and can perceive Past and Future. She effectively has precognition and can perceive things in a 360 degree field, even through obstructions like walls. Yet Souichiro could fight so fast that her Ryuugan could barely keep up with his movements. And that was before he was captured by his father, Souhaku, and made to use his Dragon Fist to consume the abilities of other Red Feather families. Souichiro has over 100 special powers by the end of this.

Among these abilities is using water or even blood as a projectile weapon, making it harder than steel and firing it at super-sonic speeds. He's also acquired the "Dragon Roar", which allows him to control anyone within range of his voice and make them do whatever he commands. Among his other abilities he can open the Dragon Gates inside his power to use various abilities, including the generation and manipulation of lightning.

In Susanoo mode he was effectively a walking god and the only thing that could even really work against him and the absolutely insane amount of ki inside his body, was Maya Natsume's Reverse Dragon Gate which negates all special abilities an diminishes the ki of those around her as she was the Reincarnation of Amaterasu.

At the height of his power as Susanoo, he was effectively unbeatable. Souichiro can effectively solo this. He can rip you to pieces with just his hair.  He was so tough even before the end, that Mitsuomi had trouble even so much as putting a scratch on him. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel