Hisoka & Irumi vs. Naruto & Minato

Topic started by eddz99 on Jan. 2, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: not that it really affects the fight anyway but here

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNeutralOne:

i missed where he said this is weak Naruto. Well Minato still solos.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: I had to dig through a couple of manga chapters to find that. If you wanna see him controlling people so bad go look for it yourself. It is somewhere close to the chapter i pulled that one from. I gave you his own description of his own power. He isn't the type of character to exaggerate or anything and he was talking with someone who already knew his power so obviously the writer was trying to portray to us the readers his power. If you want more than the writer himself explaining the power take it up with him.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne: I already posted a scan

@ImDictatorBowDown: thx brosif~

@SpeedForceSpider: It is impossible for minato to solo

@TheNeutralOne said:

Scans please.

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown: I think nen needles can be countered by chakra though ( removed using chakra force to emit out from the body like fox did with haku )

@eddz99: That wouldnt work. Once he is under control he is under control. He will probably be unable to remove it by force. And if it is removed he will become a permanent invalid like i already stated~

: What feat of minato allows him to go toe to toe with these guys?If minato gets within range of them he will literally die in 1hit. Yes I admit he is freaking jesus fast so much so it is hax but when his opponents are a pro hunter and a pro assasin he is in a tight spot. Like i stated if he touches hisoka he will get struck by the bungee gum and when hisoka pulls him back and lands as nen powered punch to minatos skull he will die. If he goes for illumi lets give the benefit of the doubt and say illumi tries to hit him with the nen needle and it gets deflected. Hisoka can still attatch the bungee gum to him in that split second. Neither minato nor naruto will be capable of seeing the bungee gum or the nen powered needles so they might not even think much of it to dodge. If Hisoka tries to throw a card at them and they try to deflect it the nen powered card would go through the kunai or shuriken and still hit them. Illumi and Hisoka have these two on the ropes this fight guys.

And don't say that chakra translates to nen so they will be able to see it because it isnt the same as in naruto. In naruto the person charges their attack and the chakra is physically manifested. In order to see nen you need to master gyo. If chakra translated to nen the only people that would be capable of seeing it are those with the byakugan and possibly sharingan.

The HXH team have extreme suprise advantages. All it takes is one attack for them to win and with their nen hidden and illumi probably disguised as usual the naruto team doesn't really have much to experiment with. Minato is a great character but one great character with speed does not nullify the extreme genius and fighting skills of TWO great characters trained to endure extreme pain.

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne: He uses nen to controll ppl right? i bet it can be countered by chakra, chakra > nen

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

Scans please.

@eddz99: once the needle is in you, you are under his control. It is not really a fight back situation like other mind control techniques.

And actually bro, nen>chakra,i.e you never run out of nen and you can just simply make a pact with your nen powers.A great example would be how uvo was far superior to kurapika in strength,speed and durability but by making a pact with his powers so that his attacks worked to trap any members of the troupe and if he used it on someone else he would die he was able to defeat uvo quite easily. Nen is way more useful and reliable than chakra has ever been shown to be. Yea chakra is cool for like projectile attacks but that is basically it. Nen is all around great.

: Dude just google them or take the time to read the manga. I'm not gonna go dig into the chapters just to help your lazy arse stay lazy. Sorry but I am not one of the super manga freaks who just take to heart the chapter number where everything occurs. I just read through and sometimes don't even look at the page or chapter number especially in manga longer than 200 chapters. Also I think you are over estimating the 4th hokage a bit. Like yea he was a hero for sealing the nine tails and he had the flying thunder god technique but that was basically it. I don't really recall him ever having any real combat stats other than the speed or the destructive capabilities of the rasengan. I know he fought obito but that was not even that impressive because him harming him was just a speed feat which I already said will not really give him that great an edge. Also minato isn't even that fast. His movement depends on his kunai throwing speed or wherever he places his seals. Yea in konoha he has a bit of an advantage because I would like to think he placed seals in offensive and defensive positions just to be safe but that does not really help him much. I am up to date with naruto and it would be nice, since you are so enthusiastic about scans, to show some that can prove minato solos.

@TheNeutralOne: You're a hypocrite. You call me lazy yet you're too lazy to find some stupid scans. Poor debating skills. Don't debate if you think people are gonna take your word for it. You lost all credibility you had. These other guys had no problems posting scans and you're telling me to read scans of a manga myself? You're the most laziest debater ever, probably lazy outside the computer as well.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol I did post a scan actually check out page one smart arse~ But hey what have you given to prove minato can solo may i ask? What arguments have you even presented other than that statement? Lol you are the one who has lost credibility and my respect actually. Calling another person lazy because they don't want to find you scans that you need? I already know the answer to who wins lol. You are just guessing with no knowledge of the hxh manga. Let us really take a look at who is the real lazy debater. I who presented my argument to the OP and he who debated back and i once again commented. Or you who goes around saying "Post scans lazy debater" and "minato solos". But hey if stupid is your favorite flavor of ice cream and keeps you from clicking through a manga that I already have clicked through, keep eating bro.

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I highly doubt Minato is going to get hit by some needles and I highly doubt anyone can catch him (Teleportation via FTG),

Also, he could combine FTG with Naruto clones which would make him absolutely dangerous considering he could teleport to any of the clones when he's within a close enough range, and end the fight.

And all it takes is a simple touch by him to end a fight quicker than a blink of an eye. (Overstatement obviously)

Though he did blitz the Raikage and KB (Raikage is though hypersonic+) and KB is just as close

Along with beating someone who could turn himself intangible

And sealing a being that could sweep mountains.

Naruto isn't completely useless, he has the kyuubi and thus could go three tails mode if he's provoked to.... And that'll just end the fight faster.

@TheNeutralOne: LOL you sound so stupid, like I care what you said page one. I came in this thread saying Minato solos and here your dumbass comes telling me he doesn't without proof. You have got to be one of the laziest and most stupid debaters I have seen yet. Telling me to post scans because you fat behind doesn't wanna do it. I laughed at your last post literally, people like you are a joke. And losing my credibility to a nut like you is such a pity. Too bad for you I don't give a shit.

Don't bother replying because you lack of intelligence baffles me.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Wait a second. You are talking about making statements without proof? You are the only person in this thread possibly without any knowledge of hxh. If you have no knowledge on a subject and then try to make a statement does that not make you the idiot? That is like me walking into an astrophysics class and then saying some random drivel and expecting people to take it as gospel and even more so expect people to cater to my ignorance. If you are ignorant toward a subject you should actively seek out that knowledge. I have read both naruto and hxh so I can clearly discern the power between the two. You on the other hand are quite ignorant and adamantly so.

:

But see my skeptical way of thinking towards minato comes when he requires to have already premarked a location with the seal. I have always been confused by a fact about the flying thunder god technique though. Is he able to simply just place the seal on anything without forming the handsigns or is he required to use the handsigns to make the seal. Because he can only teleport to a location with a premarked seal. Also sealing the nine tails while i admit is a super feat but it is not like he went toe to toe with it and hand a all fists out duel. He created a seal that was proven to work on the creature by numerous other people and just sealed it in the child. It wasn't like he just took a bijuu bomb to the face and survived unscratched. Another thing is that hurting obito was a speed feat and he has IT basically so that was already established when you said he has the flying thunder god. It isn't as if he just went up to him and turned his intangibility off then decked him in the jaw delivering a super crit that goes for 999999 damage.Like i already stated yea the FTG technique is hax but the worse minato could do to them is stab them or rasengan them. Not many people in naruto have been shown to be physically durable or capable of taking extreme hits. People from hxh deal out bone shattering hits on a regular and hisoka and illumi only play to kill. If i can find the link for the hisoka vs whatever that guys name was fight I will post it here. If i can't let me just tell you that hisoka's arm was caught off and he didn't even flinch. He was also fighting a guy who made a clone of himself and was able to calmly find out his weakness even while being attacked with an arm missing. The only person who doesn't kill too quickly is hisoka but the OP states he is blood-lusted.

Also the thing about naruto is that in his base form he cannot compete with the likes of illumi and hisoka. Naruto is the stupidest there and is known to take hits from opponents in all his fights. Not even tactful hits at that. If he gets caught with bungee gum(that he cannot see i remind you) he will be beaten in one punch. However if he goes three tails right at the start(which is highly unlikely and out of character) he will destroy them with his super durable and healing factor lol. Not to mention his acidic chakra.

The way I see this fight happening is this. The fight starts in konoha and naruto and minato knowing the map like the back of there hands will try to stalk out their opponents and hide away and try to surprise as a first strategy most likely developed by minato. Minato being the hokage at one point has probably already placed seals all over the area and is capable of teleporting wherever they are. Taking advantage of that fact minato with place and seal on naruto and tell him to make atleast a dozen if not two dozen clones. The clones will probably be sent to run around to lure out illumi and hisoka or catch them off guard. These clones having a seal on them and being able to transmit knowledge to the real naruto can either be teleported to for minato to try and land a fatal blow or just be destroyed and reveal their location to naruto giving naruto and minato an intel advantage. This will most likely be their first and most intelligent move considering they know nothing of their opponents and must be extremely cautious. The same goes for the hisoka and illumi team.

When the battle starts them being foreign to the area and being as strategic as hisoka is and as professional at being an assasin illumi is they will probably hide out in the shadows and wait for an opening. Upon seeing a shadow clone illumi to be safe will probably throw a needle at it to try and get naruto under their control. Not knowing about shadow clones or jutsus for that matter the needle will pierce the clone and it being destroyed will reveal where the clone was destroyed by illumi. Needles are long ranged so I assume he would have thrown it from a hidden area just to be safe. Hisoka upon seeing this and after battling whatshisface with the clone technique will more than likely assume it is some type of clone and order illumi to be careful from then on. What he wouldn't know is that naruto has all the knowledge the clone had. Naruto being as impulsive and uncontrollable as he is will probably ignore orders and rush to the battlefield but this will work in their favor to a point. Hisoka and illumi being able to sense presences will be able to tell naruto is coming and will probably turn around to hide or one of them will stand out to make it look like they are lost. For the sake of the argument lets say hisoka is the one standing out waiting to hurry the story up a bit. Naruto will try to sneak attack him(yelling as he usually does) not knowing hisoka has sensed his presence. Naruto will go in with a rasengan and probably two or three clones but hisoka already knowing they were there has already placed playing cards on the floor attached with bungee gum to eliminate naruto as quick as possible.

The battle begins. Minato was watching from the start and notices the playing cards on the floor begin too rise rapidly. Being a father his first thought to protect his son he will FTG to him and pull him away. Hisoka's attack missing naruto and the enemy now knowing hisoka can "control cards"(as they cannot see nen without gyo). Illumi quick on his feet as an assasin throws out his needles in an attempt to hit them but minato throws kunai in response to deflect them then teleports to one he concealed in the others that was headed right toward illumi. He appears in front of illumi to deal a fatal blow with rasengan but too his dismay is pulled back by the bugee gum hisoka planted on him the second he saved naruto.(hisoka has been shown to attatch bungee gum to others without them knowing). Being pulled back minato thinks on his feet and teleports to one of narutos clones still somewhere out there in the map running around hoping to bring naruto as soon as he gets there. It is too late. As quick as he left hisoka pulled naruto and broke all the bones in his skull that in turn stab through his brain with a full powered nen punch(as he is blood-lusted). The clone disappears that minato teleports too and he assumes the worse.

Naruto has been eliminated all without illumi's power set being revealed quite yet or the secret of nen being revealed. The fight from there would be just minato creating clones and sending them to attached marks in spots most visited in the village by the pair. This battle will go on for a time because minato is not stupid enough to go out 2v1 guns a blazin with the powers unknown. Eventually they will confront each other either one by or 2v1 and minato having a flying thunder gods around the area will be a problem however here is where minato is crippled. He requires chakra. Nen is unlimited and the only reason it wears away is if the user has fatigued. Hisoka and illumi both ran atleast 100+ miles without breaking a sweat in the first hunter exam. So i don't see walking around konoha or brief skirmishes with minato wearing them down at all. Minato will eventually be caught tired and unable to use chakra and with one strike he will go down. Basically minato cannot take long fights with these guys as they have more access to their powers than him and eventually he will run out. Either minato keeps running or dies in a confrontation after killing neither illumi or hisoka or killing one of them with a FTG tactic. Maybe all clone use rasengan to attack illumi? Idk~

Lol long post~

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel