Hisoka & Irumi vs. Naruto & Minato

Topic started by eddz99 on Jan. 2, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,577 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto - Naruto

Minato - Naruto

Hisoka - hunterxhunter

Irumi - hunterxhunter

Naruto when he first used fuuton rasen shuriken ( yes that battle with kakuzu, this also means no SM or any forms after that moment )

Current minato hisoka & Irumi

All at full power

Bloodlust only for Hisoka

No prep

No knowledge

Place:

Konoha

Round 1:

Naruto when he first used fuuton rasen shuriken ( yes that battle with kakuzu, this also means no SM or any forms after that moment )

Round 2:

Naruto can use SM

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I give it to the hunters. They are far superior fighters and lol irumi is a better ninja than they are. Hisoka got his arm cut off and didn't even flinch and irumi is capable of pushing open the door to the entrance of their house not to mention both are pretty fast.

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Depends how fast they are...

Minato could possibly blitz the both of them before they even realize they're dead

Post by taichokage (14,191 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Minato is the deciding factor. His warping is a huge asset to his team. It is true though that non fatal wounds seem not to phase either of the duo and they can counter attack if not killed immediately. I'll give it to team Naruto mainly due to warping and clones, but it might just boil down to scenario because it is pretty close in my opinion.
Post by othus12 (7,317 posts) See mini bio Level 13

minatos warp and tactics are too much for the killers to handle

@othus12: Not necessarily. Naruto gets auto destroyed leaving minato by himself. As soon as minato makes contact with either of the two he will die(the bungee gum with attatch to him and hisoka will bang his fists into minato's face even though 1 hit is enough to kill him, but knowing hisoka he will probably make him feel complete despair first) or become a needle slave(in which case he will become a permanent invalid even if he survives the needle control). I won't say that the fight is easy but the hunters definitely can't lose to a more than useless naruto and a guy who can just move fast.

Post by othus12 (7,317 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne: they arent fast enough to deal with someone that uses IT,he was blitzing the raikage which has lightning speed so i think minato can go rasengan on both of them. i think you are understimating minato here, because he was handling the 9 tails and he even beat obito with ease. and naruto is good enough for distraction with 1000 clones minato can go finish them at the smallest opening.

@othus12: Rasengan wouldn't be enough to take out either of these opponents and like i said hisoka got his arm cut off without flinching once and even pulled a card out of his wounded arm just for a trick. Illumi is a zoldyk trained to endure the most severe pains hence why they are the best assasins in the hxh world. 1000 clones would not be enough to hold down either of these two demons as naruto is small fry to them and hisoka took out a group of pro hunters before they could press a button. Illumi could also just mind control a group of them and make them attack other clones or force them to point out where minato is and his plan since he is connected to naruto. Though this could be thwarted by naruto releasing the clones in which case minato would lose his cover and naruto would die. The flying thunder god technique will not help him if he is placed under mind control or touched with bungee gum(which he cannot see mind you). The way you say he handled the nine tails makes it sound as though he was fighting toe to toe with him fists blazing. He teleported then used his space barrier to block attacks. That doesn't show much except he has alot of chakra which will not help against dudes who can 1hit ko him. No one in naruto has the bare knuckle strength to match people from hxh. Gon before the Greed Island Arc where he learnt how to half control nen was capable of flipping giant concrete slabs and throwing them from the fighting arena and breaking them to pieces in one kick. And Hisoka took those hits in complete comfort. Gon was no where on his level at that point. Also between an assasin trained to track his opponents and obviously having to strike fast without being scene and a hisoka who has made it his sexual interest to read his enemies and test out there battle power I just don't see minato winning. Sure he is fast but if he gets tagged its over. Where has if either of them get tagged they will take the hits in stride attatch their abilities to him and then proceed to massacre him. Minato's only options would be to either teleport them away or teleport away from them.

Like I said, the hunters win with a moderately difficult fight. Maybe with a more recent version of naruto the team would have a chance. Granted the most recent would probably destroy them because his defense is superb and his blast radius and destructive power would be too much.

@TheNeutralOne said:

"Illumi could also just mind control a group of them and make them attack other clones or force them to point out where minato is and his plan since he is connected to naruto"

This is purely a hisoka & irumi vs. naruto and minato fight no other beings included

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNeutralOne: Naruto doesn't get auto-destroyed. He has the most destructive power here.

@eddz99: his real name is illumi not irumi. But i think in different shows they call him by either.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@eddz99: his real name is illumi not irumi. But i think in different shows they call him by either.

@eddz99 said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

"Illumi could also just mind control a group of them and make them attack other clones or force them to point out where minato is and his plan since he is connected to naruto"

This is purely a hisoka & irumi vs. naruto and minato fight no other beings included

He can't control a group of them because it is purely naruto & minato vs. irumi & hisoka he also can't control clones because they are 1 hit.

@SpeedForceSpider: The most destructive power but the slowest and least intelligent. Illumi and hisoka are master tacticians and strategists and have perfected their fighting. Naruto will die against them at the current level the OP has placed him. This is because Naruto is the master of second chances and coming back from the slump of losing to all of a sudden having a speech and winning. Illumi doesn't tolerate crap like that and is trained to only kill his targets unlike naruto. I could even see illumi and hisoka sniffing naruto out as the weakest and then illumi will just hit him with a needle and mind control him from the very beginning. Even if someone takes the needle out naruto will become a permanent invalid.

@TheNeutralOne: Did you forget that irumi can only control dead people?

Naruto's sage mode took out 3 pains so i don't see him being speedblitz here.. he is being underestimated >,<

@eddz99: No illumi can control live people as well. If he could only control dead people why would it matter that they become permanent invalids after the control is broken? Dead people can't be invalids.

Also I don't recall ever saying he would be speed blitzed. I just said he would be hit by a needle. And knowing naruto and knowing the people he is up against that is highly likely. Naruto isn't being underestimated here it is just in his current state he can't beat the two. That isn't anything for naruto to be ashamed of. He loses to two of some of the best hunters in existence, one of which is housed by the greatest group of assasins in existence. Naruto probably couldn't even open the door to their house. One punch from either of the opponents would render most characters from naruto dead. The reason minato puts up a good fight is because of his flying thunder god technique and even that won't be enough.

Like I said naruto isn't weak. If you add a more current version of him he would probably beat these two in a moderately easy battle. The only thing they would have on him is strategy but that wouldn't be enough to match his speed,durability,and recovery when using the foxes cloak at its current level. Not to mention a mini bijuu bomb could take these two apart when fired from a 4tailed naruto if they don't dodge or plan ahead for it.

@TheNeutralOne: Show scans of him controlling LIVE people then..

Online Now
Whether or not he can control live and dead bodies, it won't work on a clone.

@eddz99: Now that he himself has fully explained his power to you no more questioning me about it. Also notice he says they will follow his orders until they "die". Now if i'm correct people can't die twice lol.

: And yea that was stated already but it was stated that illumi will use it on naruto which is highly likely.

@TheNeutralOne: Show some actual feat not just some statements from characters >,>

Online Now
I don't think it's likely Naruto would be targeted. Besides, he deals with small projectiles all the time. It's more likely that Illumi would be hit by the larger rasenshuriken.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel