Hirudegarn and Janemba Vs Super Buu Gotenks

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 18, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (446 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hirudegarn and Janemba Vs Super Buu Gotenks    
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Team 1 stomps
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@JThree47693 said:
"Team 1 stomps "
They really don't. Super Buu Gotenks is significantly stronger than either of them (remember, this is the guy who was able to totally own mystic gohan). With Janemba's reality warping, they may be able to pull it off, but how will they deal with Buu's regenerative abilities? Could they muster the power to finish Buu? (In his 2nd most powerful form, no less)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Janemba would be enough actually
@Nerx said:
"Janemba would be enough actually "
Janemba has never shown anything above beating Goku SSJ3, something that a Gotenks-absorbed Super Buu would easily be able to do. I accept that team 1 could win this, but there is no way Janemba or Hirudegarn are soloing this.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
you never specified which form of Janemba
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Team 1 stomps "
They really don't. Super Buu Gotenks is significantly stronger than either of them (remember, this is the guy who was able to totally own mystic gohan). With Janemba's reality warping, they may be able to pull it off, but how will they deal with Buu's regenerative abilities? Could they muster the power to finish Buu? (In his 2nd most powerful form, no less) "
Hirudegarn smacked Mystic Gohan around like a chump. As a matter if fact, I remember Gohan only being hit once and going out. Janemba's reality warping would only make it harder for Super Buu, seeing as he 
 wont be able to land an attack. Team 2 does stomp, they have enough power to vaporize Buu.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Team 1 stomps "
They really don't. Super Buu Gotenks is significantly stronger than either of them (remember, this is the guy who was able to totally own mystic gohan). With Janemba's reality warping, they may be able to pull it off, but how will they deal with Buu's regenerative abilities? Could they muster the power to finish Buu? (In his 2nd most powerful form, no less) "
Hirudegarn smacked Mystic Gohan around like a chump. As a matter if fact, I remember Gohan only being hit once and going out. Janemba's reality warping would only make it harder for Super Buu, seeing as he   wont be able to land an attack. Team 2 does stomp, they have enough power to vaporize Buu. "

Could not have said it any better in fact, apparantly even the dragonballs which were able to recreate planets, resurrect billions, cause billions to forget about Buu, grant true immortality, could not do anything against Janemba. 

But it is hard to tell whether they would actually beat buu
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Super Buu Gotenks wins for me. Janemba (Fat or Super) can't beat Super Buu, Janemba is above SS3 Goku but no-one else he gets swatted away like a fly.

I think Super Buu Gotenks could overwhelm Hirudegarn, but what I'd love to see would be Super Buu Gotenks try and absorb him.
@JThree47693 said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Team 1 stomps "
Hirudegarn smacked Mystic Gohan around like a chump. As a matter if fact, I remember Gohan only being hit once and going out. Janemba's reality warping would only make it harder for Super Buu, seeing as he   wont be able to land an attack. Team 2 does stomp, they have enough power to vaporize Buu. "

For the record, Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed smacked Gohan around pretty bad too. Oh and are you suggesting that Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Mystic Gohan? Because that would be ridiculous. Janemba was shown to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku, but not on a totally different level, Mystic Gohan would probably have been on par with Janemba (if not slightly weaker, given Janemba's reality warping). I would agree in saying that Janemba and Hirudegarn pull out a victory, but this match is by no means a stomp.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel