Hiei vs Yamamoto

Topic started by Vapovile on Nov. 12, 2013. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,627 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hiei

vs

Head Captain Yamamoto

Scenario 1: DT Hiei vs Shikai Yamaji

Scenario 2: DT Hiei vs Bankai Yamaji

Scenario 3: Chapter Black Hiei vs Bankai Yamaji

Scenario 4: EOS Hiei vs Bankai Yamaji

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Scenario 1: Hiei

Scenario 2: Yama

Scenario 3: Yama

Scenario 4: Yama

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Scenario 2: Yamaji

Scenario 3: I'd possibly say Hiei here.

Scenario 4: Hiei

Post by nishi99 (1,559 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Scenario 2: Yamaji

Scenario 3: I'd possibly say Hiei here.

This

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yamaji

Yamaji

A tough one, but probably Hiei due to speed

Hiei

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Nah, DT Hiei is town level at best. Even base Yama would merk him since he's got nothing strong enough to hurt Yama

@supernova7005 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Nah, DT Hiei is town level at best. Even base Yama would merk him since he's got nothing strong enough to hurt Yama

Not that DC matters that much here. Hiei still has superior speed feats and Yama-ji is kinda glass canon, Dragon of the Darkness Flame is enough.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yama is not a galss cannon. He tanked his own Shikai despite being injured, and still had energy left to blast Aizen with a level-96 Hado

Hiei may have a bit higher speed, but that can be countered with Yamaji's flight.

@supernova7005: Hiei's speed advantage even if a bit more is more than enough to blitz his ass. And Yamaji is too hardheaded especially IC to use his flight advantage, he will most likely go in for a straight up fight. And before you argue his shikai is too hot for Hiei to get close, you have to consider Hiei is still a fire demon, he can manage as long as it isn't his bankai.

@SpeedForceSpider: Even if Hiei is a fire demon, he hasn't shown the durability to tank something as powerful as this (especially during the Dark tournament when he was only a mere B class)-

Destroying an area many times greater than karakura town is something that not even the upper B classes like Toguro have shown.

As for speed, I doubt he's fast enough to instantly blitz, but even if he could he's got no way of getting past Yama's defenses and durability

Mod Edit

Removed pirated watermark.

@supernova7005: But wasn't DT Hiei affecting the entire Island? I can agree Yamaji can one shot, but I believe Hiei still can effect him with the Darkness Flame unless you can dig up a good durability feat as well. As for Toguro, you can't really rely on him for feats because he really doesn't have any good ones.

@SpeedForceSpider: The island wasn't that big, the stadium is even visible at the bottom-left corner. Karakura is more than a dozen kilometers in diameter.

Not to mention, Hiei didn't even come close to destroying the entire island.

As for durability, Yama tanked the above said attack which could destroy an area many times the size of KT,

And yet he still had enough energy to get up and blast Aizen with Hado 96.

Mod Edit:

Remove manga scan with pirated watermark.

@supernova7005: LOL you know, when I think of the word "tanked" it usually means taking an attack head-on with little to no damage. But I'll give it to you on that one.

Post by taichokage (12,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
1. Yamaji 2. Yamaji 3. Yamaji 4. Hiei
Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yama

Yama

Yama

Hiei

Post by GeneralVan (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Scenario 3: Hiei

Scenario 4: Hiei solos Bleach and One Piece and most of Naruto.

Post by taichokage (12,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hiei isn't so strong he could solo the HST anymore. Maybe 90-95%. And if he could Naruto would be the first to go. It's still the weakest of the 3 IMO.

I can't believe people think Dark Tournament Hiei > Shikai Yama lol. A couple of months back, most people agreed that Ulquiorra > EoDT Yusuke

@taichokage said:

Hiei isn't so strong he could solo the HST anymore. Maybe 90-95%. And if he could Naruto would be the first to go. It's still the weakest of the 3 IMO.

Yep, pretty much. Agree 100%.

Post by phantomrant (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Scenario 1: DT Hiei vs Shikai Yamaji

Scenario 2: DT Hiei vs Bankai Yamaji

Scenario 3: Chapter Black Hiei vs Bankai Yamaji

Scenario 4: EOS Hiei vs Bankai Yamaji

SC1-SC3; Yamamoto vaporizes him.

SC4: Hiei assuming that his Kokuryuha is now mountain-island level in attack power.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

^Eos Eiei is atleast country level, with hype and statement he could be planet level.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Scenario 3: Hiei

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel