Hiei vs Naraku

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on Feb. 9, 2013. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7

A Forest filled with demons and magic.
Both are in character. 
A fight to the death. 
No prep. 
Both have weapons and powers
Who wins? 

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Are both current?

Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@eddz99: Yes.
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Then Naraku's screwed. Hiei, by the Three Kings saga, is ridiculously fast and his Dragon of the Darkness Flame would be too much for Naraku's defenses to be capable of holding up against.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DarkScarecrow: both inyu and YYH are both over =/...

@SMXLR8:

Yeah eos and current are the same, anyways hiei at current owns

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99: no it's not

@SMXLR8: It is since the developement has stopped, eos = current

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Eddz99 is right EOS is current. As for this battle, Hiei speed blitzes Naraku.
Post by taichokage (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
What else could current mean other than EOS for a series that is over? Anyway, Hiei wins. Speed and DOTDF are too much for Naraku.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,858 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well going based off Powers Naraku should win. Seeing has Naruku was mr.overpowered ,and magically loses due to PLOT DEVICE.

I really hate when Speed gets thrown in when there are other factors.

However, Hiei does have better speed,strength,and DC than Naraku. But Naraku has better powers that should allow him out to beat Hiei.

I'm still iffy on my statement, but I'll stick with it for now.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Speed isn't just an issue. Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame, by the Three Kings arc, would be more than enough to completely wipe Naraku out. Naraku's defenses wouldn't be capable of handling it and the other powers he has on him won't be enough to protect him against the fire demon.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,858 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: I beg to differ! I do know of hiei's dragon of the darkness flame and yes it should be more than enough to kill naraku, but the thing is Naraku's capable of turning invisible Invisibility is a great feat within its self. But it doesn't matter if he can't destroy hiei ; is what you guys would say. And you would be 100% right , yet he has the jewel which in terms of power should be more than enough to handle Hiei. I won't go into detail about the jewel, but for now I'll just state some of his powers that will allow him to win.

With the joined capabilities of Flight and Invisibility Hiei would not even know where Naraku is. Now Naraku does possess multiple powers that would mind rape even Hiei him self. One being his spider webs. Many people seem to not recall Naraku's spider webs. In the begining of the series he was capable of controlling Kohaku with it, and they can be shot from the sky and have crazy long range.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Last I recall, Naraku doesn't have invisibility among his ridiculous arsenal of abilities. Flight won't matter much considering Hiei's superior speed would make it just about impossible for Naraku to land any attack and he's only used mind control to take over weaker foes.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It wouldn't matter even if Naraku could turn invisible. He'd have to completely mask his demonic energy to keep Hiei from instantly knowing where he is and vaporizing him. The Jagan gives him clairvoyance and he's threatened Botan about spilling the secret of him being Yukina's brother and would know if she told or even let it slip, stating he could read her mind.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel